Our Unbreakable Love

Our Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hey Minari, since it’s date night tonight, do you fancy going to the cinema and watching Gemini man? ’

 

Mina loved going to the cinema, especially with Jeongyeon. She didnt care what the movie was she went to go and see, as long as Jeongyeon was with her she would have an amazing time. ‘ I’m so whipped for her. ’ Mina thought as she text Jeongyeon back.

 

‘ Sure Jeongie, Gemini man sounds great, but you know I’d go to watch any film with you. ’

 

This was what Mina needed to get her through the rest of her day at work. She had three hours left and then she could relax and enjoy her night with Jeongyeon. She was all the was on Mina’s mind. Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon.

 

And Jeongyeon was still on Mina’s mind when she left work. She got in her car and checked her phone to see what time the cinema was showing ‘ Gemini Man ’ and saw the next showing was in two hours. Perfect for her to go home, get showered and changed, eat some dinner and then drive over to the cinema.

 

When Mina arrived home, she unlocked the door and immediately an aroma filled her lungs that she had grown accustomed to, Jeongyeon's cooking. She followed the smell trace into the kitchen and found Jeongyeon in the kitchen wearing an apron over some casual clothes she had put on preparing for tonight.

 

“Hey babe,” Jeongyeon walked over and pecked Mina on her lips. “How was work?”

 

“Well for the second half of it, you were all that was on my mind” Mina admitted and giggled.

 

Jeongyeon was instantly flustered. She couldn’t believe she had that effect of Mina. “Well, I- I’m sorry you couldn’t focus on your work.”

 

“It’s okay, besides you are much more interesting than my work anyway” Mina smiled.

 

“Minari!” Jeongyeon could feel her face burning. “Go and have a shower, this will be ready for when you are finished.”

 

“Okay, okay.” Mina walked out of the kitchen and into the bathroom to prepare for her shower.

 

When Mina had finished her shower and got dressed, she found Jeongyeon waiting for her at the dining table with a candlelit dinner waiting for her.

 

“You went through all this effort for me?” Mina asked with tears forming in her eyes.

 

“Hey, stop. Come on, don’t cry.” Jeongyeon lept out her seat and ran up to Mina to prevent any of the tears falling and ruining her makeup “Of course I did this for you, I want the girl of my dreams to have a great night.” Jeongyeon smiled.

 

“I would have had a great night, even if you didn’t do this before hand Jeongie. Just being with you is great for me.” Mina said as her eyes glistened from the tears. This time it was Jeongyeon’s turn for tears to form. Mina took on the responsibility to prevent Jeongyeon’s tears from falling.

 

The pair starred lovingly into each other’s eyes for what felt like an eternity, not a word was spoken, but yet their connection knew exactly what each other wanted to say. “Come,” Jeongyeon broke the silence. “Your food will get cold and we need to get going soon.”

 

The pair walked over to the dining table and sat opposite each other. They quickly ate the meal that Jeongyeon had prepared for them before washing everything up. Mina glanced at the clock on the wall in the kitchen and saw the time. “We had better get going if we want to make it before the movie starts,” she said to Jeongyeon as she grabbed her bag and made her way towards the front door.

 

“Wait for me!” Jeongyeon ran after Mina, making sure the door was shut behind her.

 

The drive to the cinema wasn’t long as there wasn’t much traffic. But once they found a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter