Stargazing

Stargazing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date night was always a special night for Tzuyu, but tonight she had plans to make sure it was a date night like no other. Everything had to be perfect tonight.

 

Tzuyu had started work an hour earlier to try to get all the paperwork that would pile up on her desk done quicker so that she could leave earlier and get everything prepared for the evening. She rushed home and made sure to prepare the food for tonight.

 

“Food - check, drinks - check, blanket - check, basket - check. Everything is all set.” Tzuyu made the list aloud.  “We haven’t done this in a long time. I hope Chaengie likes it”

 

Chaeyoung was on the top of a hill on the outskirts of the city. It was the place she could call her inner sanctum. Chaeyoung always felt at ease when she was here, and today was no different. It was approaching dusk in the city and Chae had been on the hill for a couple of hours, easel set up and paintbrush in hand. The painting was coming along well and it was helping take her mind off the bad day she had had at work.

 

“I knew you would be here” a voice called out from behind Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung turned and saw her girlfriend standing, basket in hand, smiling.

 

“Hey babe.” Chaeyoung put her paintbrush down and walked over to her tall girlfriend. She tried to plant a kiss on Tzuyu’s lips, only for Tzuyu to go on her tiptoes to be so annoyingly out of reach for Chaeyoung. This caused the smaller girl to pout.

 

“I’m sorry Chaengie, but you make it too easy to love you with your actions.” Tzuyu leant in and kissed the pout. “Anyhow, you know what today is right?”

 

“Of course I do, its date night,” Chaeyoung said excitedly.”Just let me finish up here and I’ll take you wherever you want to go, I’m nearly done.”

 

“Actually, I thought we could do something a bit different tonight Chaengie” Tzuyu shyly suggested as she slowly lifted the picnic basket she had prepared into the air. “I’d like to enjoy your special place with you tonight.”

 

Chaeyoung could feel tears starting to form in her eyes. “You would rather spend time here with me than in some fancy restaurant or at home?”

 

“Chae, home is wherever you are.” Tzuyu replied. “Sorry about the cheese but it is true. Whenever I’m with you, no matter where we are, I feel like I’m home.”

 

Chaeyoung felt the previously built up tears start to drip from the corner of her eyes and fall down her cheeks. “Tzuyu, I’m so happy you feel that way, because I feel the same with you.”

 

“Chae, please don’t cry” Tzuyu said as she leaned in and kissed the tears away as they dripped down Chaeyoung’s face.

 

Chaeyoung tears slowly started to cease falling. She quickly composed herself and said to Tzuyu “Let me just finish off this skyline and then we can have all night do do what we want to do.”

 

“I like the sound of that.” Tzuyu responded. 

 

And so twenty minutes passed, they seemed to go so slowly for Tzuyu, while for Chaeyoung they went quickly. “And done” Chaeyoung announced as she admired her work.

 

“That’s amazing Chaengie, you are so talented” Tzuyu walked over and gave her girlfriend a welcomed hug. “Now it's time for the picnic, we should start soon before we lose all the light.”

 

“Good idea Tzu” Chae helped Tzuyu lay out the blanket o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter