1/1

More than Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You gulped another shot of soju, cursing your stupidity in losing the whatever damn game was on. It’s one of the girls’ night out with your girl friends, and there’s always this kind of drinking game - which you hated because you’d lose most of the time. 

Jimin was talking with his friends while watching you from afar in worry and pity. You couldn’t handle liquor well. So when you dropped your head on the bar, he knew you were already starting to lose your consciousness.

Jimin quickly rose from his current seat and headed towards you immediately, excusing himself to your friends as he brought you out of the club.

As soon as he caught a cab, he put you on the back seat and then he plopped on the empty space beside you. After giving the driver your apartment’s address, he took a glance at you again. You were totally unconscious and your head was positioned too low which made him afraid you’d get neck pain later, so he carefully grabbed your chin and lifted your head a little bit to a more comfortable position.

Somehow it felt like a really long ride to him. You’re right next to him, yet he felt so distant from you.

Jimin had been crushing on you since forever.

But being the scaredy cat he was, he never had the gut to confess. What if you liked someone else? What if you rejected him? Or the worst thing, losing you afterwards. He had been thinking of the idea as a really wrong move. You never showed any interest towards him as more than a best friend.

Your head fidgeted right and left as the vehicle shook, almost brushing Jimin's shoulder. He’d been fighting with his inner thought, should he just let your head fall onto him or not to. It’s crazy that you could drive him nuts even when you passed out.

The long ride finally ended and you started to regain consciousness. As soon as your vision got clearer, you found yourself in an unfamiliar place. You sighed in relief when you saw Jimin opening the taxi’s door in front of you.

“Oh,” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter