Kisses and Flowers

Kisses and Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin walked through the hallway trying to find SinB, her girlfriend, who complained earlier about feeling dizzy, she watched in the bathroom but she wasn't there, she wasn't at the wedding party either, so she went to the parking lot, it was the only place that left, otherwise her girl was missing, she divised the company's VAN and she found her, the younger girl was sleeping in the backseat -Well at least I found you...- Yerin thought, carefully she opened the front's seat door and started typing somehting in her phone, after like 15 minutes SinB opened her eyes, the dizzy was gone, but better than that, a beautiful smiling girl was seated in the car with her...

YR- Good morning sunshine... I didn't see you at the party...

SB. Mmmm I wasnt' feeling too well but I didn't want to be annoying...

YR. Why didn't you tell me to come with you...

SB. You all were so happy and mine wasn't that serious I just needed to sleep

YR. I was having fun but I'd rather be with you anytime...

SB. Ughh you're so cheesy...

YR. And that's why you love me wbk ;)

SB. Mmmmm I like you...- she teased...

YR. Ohhh is it like that? What should I do to upgrade that 'like" to "love" ?

SB. Aren't you supposed to figure it ug by yourserlf honey? - she said placing a kiss on Yerin's cheek

YR. What if I tell you I already did?

SB. Ohhh you did? how ? show me!

YR. You'll find out if you wait here 5 minutes...

SB. Yerin what are you up to now?

YR. Nothing... or am I?

SB. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?? YOU KNOW I'M CURIOUS!!!

YR. Wait here, I'll come back soon I promise - she checked her phone 

SB. Ok... just because I'm tired and curious... and because you look extra pretty today...

YR. Ahhh do you think so ? Good because I made an effort today just for you!

SB. You're such a sweet talker...

YR. Ok now I really have to go but I won't be too long ok? wait here- Yerin gave a quick kiss to Eunbi and got out of the car...

The maindancer was really curious and confused, she never know what to expect, everytime she thought the older couldn't be sweeter Yerin upgraded her level, at first SinB didn't know how to react or if after every beautiful detail she received, it was necessary to give something back and that caused her to feel she didn't deserve such a cute girl in her life, but the other one noticed and calmly explained that she wasn't expecting anything and her best gift was Eunbi's smile...

YR. Hello I'm back!!! Are you sleeping again??

SB. NO!! I just layed down while you're gone... what.. are you hiding ??

Yerin opened the door with one hand and this time she entered on the backseat to be closer with SinB, none of the could stop the giggling, it was kinda magical how on every situation being together could ease everything... as if there were nothing else in the world except from both ot them...

YR. Close you eyes just a second ok?

SB. Sigh... you're lucky you're extra pretty...

YR. Stop it with that!! ready?

SB. Yes yes I'm not seeing anything...

YR. Ok now you can open your eyes...

When SinB opened them, she saw a pretty bouquet of flowers....

 

THROWBACK FROM EARLY MORNING....

SB. Sowon Unnie I'm feeling dizzy....

SW. SinB not now, I know you're not a party girl but this is important for Eunha!!

SB. I KNOW IT IS I'M NOT LYING also you just want to give a good impression to your future inlaws!

SW. Of course I want! Next wedding in their family is gonna be Wonha am I right?

SB. Shut up Unnie... I'll go and try my best but I don't think I can go through the party, can I go and sleep in the car?

SW. It's ok but please let me know when you leave, don't you want to tell Yerin about this?

SB. No she's been expecting this day too, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter