Chapter 1.1 : Divorce?. No way!!!

Hate Me But I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Miss, you can't enter the operation room." A nurse stopped her from following the unconscious patient on bed. His pale face squeeze her heart tight, tighter and tightest.

  Park Shin Hye suddenly feel like the sky going to drop on her in any moment. She can't let him leave her alone in this world.

  "ShinHye. Are you okay?."

  Someone rushing to her, catching her from fall to the fall. Her eyes fixated on the person that saving her.

  "How come it's you?. Why are you here?. Where is him?. "

  He didn't answer her question. Instead, he took a good look at her. She look so much thinner than the last time he saw her. She look pale, tired and dull.

  He hold her to sit at nearest chair. He can't help from let out deep sigh. He don't like to see her like this.

  "I tried to call him so many times but couldn't reach him. His only brother in critical situation, yet he not here. Where is he?." Park ShinHye asked him again.

  Kim Woo Bin don't wanna answer her question. He don't want to hurt her.

  Suddenly, Park ShinHye chuckled. That kind of chuckle that make people feel chilly, lonely and hurt.

  Only her can give that kind of feeling.

  "He must be with his lover. His sick lover so important than his own blood. Did he forgot what he promised to his late mother?."

  He promised to take a good care to his younger brother. He also promised his mother that he will marry her.

  She is one of his promises to his dying mother. He did married her but her life is no better than a Queen than been sent to cold Palace.

  "I'm sorry. I shouldn't let him take care of you. ShinHye, leave him. Follow me." Kim Woo Bin grasped her wrist,  he can't let him hurt her anymore.

  He don't love her. He only love Lee Sung Kyung. 

  "Don't. I'm not your responsibility. I hate when people look at me that way. " ShinHye pulled her wrist from him. She know he don't love him.

  The only feeling between them is responsibility. He look at her as someone that he should protect.

  Kim Woo Bin wanna deny it but he choose to remain silent. This is not the right time to explain anything. Its true, he don't love her but doesn't means he won't fall in love with her.

  Furthermore, he don't have anyone he like. He just focus on his work, wanna make lots of money and have stable career before settle down.

  "What happened to Hyun Woo?. I thought his health currently stable after the heart transplant."

  Lee Hyun Woo was born with con heart defect. Its already a miracle that he still survived till now. He been suffering for 16 years.

  Kim Woo Bin and Park ShinHye was an orphan. Both of them was raise in orphanage. The late Mrs Lee is one of the volunteer that always participated in charity event in their orphanage.

  They met the Lee family when they only 16 years old. That time, Mr Lee passed away in road accident, leaving behind a wife and two son. 

  The eldest son, a young boy who posses noble aura. He only 17 years old but he gave you an aura of powerful king. His strong sharp eyes can shake a soul. Make people go weak, kneeling down inside their mind.

  His handsome face alone can cause a downfall of 7 countries in a minutes. Sharp dark eyes that can make you drowned in his eyes. A perfect nose like been carving perfectly by most talented artist. A smirk that make any girl go crazy for him.

  At 17, he already tall, stand 180 cm. He not the crown prince. He is the young emperor. Almost all girls in orphanage fall for him. Including Park ShinHye.

  She fall for him the moment she saw him piggyback his younger brother. He was so gentle, smiling while chatting with his weak small brother.

  The lil boy hugging his neck, laughing happily. He slightly smaller than normal kids around his age. He was 8 years old, look like 6 years old.

  If his brother have the noble aura, he has different aura. He has soft gaze that when he look at you, you only wanna protect him. He has cheerful personality, always smile and greet people politely.

  "Have you eat?. I asked Krystal to boiled soup and cook porridge for you. She will be here soon."

  Park ShinHye turn her head at Kim Woo Bin. They graduated from same university as Krystal. She always caught Krystal looking at him secretly. She know that Krystal like him.

 "Krystal is a good lady. She pretty, come from good family. Kind. You should open you eyes and take a good look at her before someone snatched her from you."

  "Don't push me to other just because you don't want me to be responsible for you." He know well about Krystal's feeling toward him. It just that he think she deserve someone better.

  "Why you have to be responsible for me?. I'm not lil girl. When she come, go and send her home. Try to know her better."

  Kim Woo Bin don't wanna argue with the stubborn lady next to him. She always try to be a matchmaker. 

  "Next month is the third anniversary of my mother in law. If you wanna come, bring Krystal too."

  For two straight years, Kim Woo Bin accompanied her and Hyun Woo to visit her mother in law. Her husband never go with her. He visited his mother with another woman.

  "Is everything okay at office?. Are you not busy today?." 

  ShinHye play with her fingers. Her husband working at the same company with Kim Woo Bin. They hold same position at different department.

  Kim Woo Bin working as manager in Public relations department while her husband in finance department.

  "Our company not busy lately. Why, he didn't come home again?."

  He took quick glance at her. Her stiff expression shown that he guessed correctly.

  "Divorce him. I can take care both of you and Hyun Woo. He don't even care about his own brother. More over, his wife."

  ShinHye biting down her lower lips. Its not like she don't want to leave him. She want but she can't. He kept his promise.

  So she should keep her promise too.

  "Oppa. ShinHye. " 

  Kim Woo Bin swallow back his words when his eyes saw pretty lady walking toward them. She look adorable in her simple purple knee length dress.

  "Shin. How are you?." Krystal take a seat on ShinHye's right. 

  "I'm okay. Thank you for coming." ShinHye smile weakly at Krystal. Stupid Kim Woo Bin. Why he don't want such perfect girl like Krystal.

  "I make some porridge and fish soup. You must be tired. Oppa, go bring her to eat at the ward. I will be waiting here." 

  Krystal give the two vacuum thermal flask to Kim Woo Bin. He look at ShinHye who refused to moved even an inch.

  "I'm not hungry yet. I will eat once Hyun Woo out of the door safely."

  Krystal sighed. Very stubborn person.

  "The operation will take long time. If you don't wanna eat, drink the soup while it's hot." Kim Woo Bin didn't wait for her to say no. He open the cover, blow the medium size thermal flask to cold the soup down.

  "Drink it. You are so thin now. Even wind can blow you away. " He . ShinHye pucker her lips, take the thermal flask from him.

  "Where is your husband?. He not here yet?." 

  She met ShinHye's only couple of time. During the funeral of his mother and during the heart transplant. ShinHye never had any wedding ceremony, they only registered their marriage legally.

  He promised his dying mother to marry her. That's how they end up together.

  "He was travel for business trip. Krystal, do you have time on 16 next month?. If you have, do you want to follow me to visit my late mother in law with Woo Bin and Hyun Woo?."

  ShinHye know Kim Woo Bin won't ask Krystal. So let her grab this chance to create chance for them to know each other better.

  "Can I?." Krystal glancing at Kim Woo Bin shyly. He smile back at her and nodded. ShinHye gonna kill him if he say no.

  "Your soup so delicious. You should bring for Woo Bin too. Your soup is his favourite."

  She low her head, keep drinking the soup. She not totally lying, only half lying. She did cook tasty soup. She just dont know if the soup is his favorite. Who cares, she shooting an arrow as a Cupid.

  "Both of you should go home. It's not early anymore. Woo Bin should send you home. It almost 9 pm. Both of you must be tired after working the whole day. I will be okay alone."

  Kim Woo Bin wanna stay with her but Krystal come to the hospital cuz of him. It's his responsibility to send her home safely.

  "You can come again with Woo Bin when you free. Go. You look so tired."

  "Call me if anything happen. Even if nothing, still call me." 

  ShinHye nodded. This stupid Kim Woo Bin. Even she feel that Krystal is charming. How can he can't see her as charming?.

  Krystal hugging ShinHye tightly before leaving with Kim Woo Bin. Kim Woo Bin didn't say goodbye to ShinHye.

  He was angry that she chasing him away.

  ShinHye look at their back. They look perfect together. They should be together.

 

 

 

  After 12 hours in operation room, Hyun Woo now transferred to ICU. Since she could only look from outside, she go back to his ward to have a rest.

  The first class room not as good as VIP room. It only have one bed for patient, small kitchen with refrigerator and long couch for the patient's family to have a rest.

  She lay down on the long couch. Her eyes getting heavy, she feel so sleepy. She can't contact her husband. She sent a text to inform him about his brother.

  If he want to come, then come. If not, let it be.

  It only took few minutes before she fall asleep. Suddenly, she feel someone touch her shoulder. She open her eyes and can't believed her eyes.

  "Eomma?."

  Her mother in law standing next to her brother in law. She was looking at her with happy face, holding HyunWoo's hand in her.

  "Thank you, for taking care of Hyun Woo. Now, it's eomma turn."

  "Thank you, noona. For all your time and your care."

  What's going on?. How come her late mother in law can hold Hyun Woo?. No. It can't be. She must be dreaming. This is only a dream.

  "Find your own happiness."

  Her mother turn around, holding Hyun Woo with her. She need to stop them. She can't bring him away with her.

  "Eomma, don't take him from me." She cried loudly, she don't want him to leave her. She press her chest with her palm.

  Painful. So, painful.

  "Hyun Woo. Don't leave noona alone. Bring me too. Hyun Woo. Eomma. Please. Please, don't go."

  She was crying so badly. Her body shaking, the pain inside her chest killing her. She don't want them to go.

  "Hyun Woo." She called out his name. Try to reach him but she can't touch him.

  Every time she did, he will only become far from her. Hyun Woo waving happily at him.

  "Good bye, noona."

  No. He cant leave her alone. Come back, come back to her. Don't go.

  Her tears keep running on her cheeks, she slowly feel like she can't breathe. Her head feel dizzy. She feel like wanna throw up.

  Then a warm palm touching her face. She wanna hold that palm. She feel safe when that warm palm touched her cheek and wipe her tears.

  "ShinHye. Hey, wake up." Familiar voice bring back her to reality. She slowly open her wet eyes and meet the gaze.

  "Don't cry. I'm here. "

  Kim Woo Bin wipe her wet cheeks. He forgot that he currently holding someone's wife. Her tears broke his heart.

  "Come. Sit. Drink this milk. " He let her go, give her some space for her to sit.

  "What time is now?. I wanna visit Hyun Woo."

  Kim Woo Bin give her the glass of milk. It only 8 am in the morning. 

  "You can visit him after you clean up and eat breakfast. I bring your clean clothes and bought your favorite breakfast."

  The fragrance smell of her favorite dumplings filled the small room. Kim Woo Bin smile he saw her eyes shining looking at  favorite dumplings.

  "Did you go to our old home?."

  The orphanage is quite far from their place now. Did he woke up early to buy her breakfast?. It take almost an hour from their old home to the hospital.

  "Since you know, then don't waste my effort and energy. Go and take shower. Faster or I will eat all your dumplings."

  "I dare you."

  He laughed. He like this version of her. Bickering with him. Smiling. Much better than when she kept everything inside her.

​​​​​​  He really want to bring her far away from here. Somewhere where they can start a new life together. 

  That year, when she had to get married, he wasn't around. If he was there, he will stop it. He can take care of Hyun Woo like his own brother. She don't have to marry him.

  "Are you thinking of Krystal?." ShinHye was standing in front the bathroom, drying her wet hairs with towel.

  She don't even realized that she look so y like that. 

  "No. I'm thinking how to kidnap you and hide you far away from him." His thin lips curl into teasing smirk.

  ShinHye look away. Not sure if he just joking or serious with his words.

  "Did you eat my dumplings?. You bought it for me. You not allowed to eat what's mine."

  She take a sit next to him. There is only one long couch in the room. 

  "Everything is yours including me."

  ShinHye pretend like she didn't hear anything. She pick up the chopstick and start eating.

  WooBin can smell her fresh shower gel scent. Very refreshing and sweet. 

  "You not working today?." 

  "No. I took two days off. There is something I need to settle. Do you want to buy anything?. We should refill the fridge. It almost empty."

  Since Hyun Woo been warded again, the one that help her the most is Kim Woo Bin. He bought her groceries, bring her clean clothes. She don't know what will happen without his help.

  "Thank you."

  "If you wanna thank me, eat. Then write the groceries list." He cut her words. He don't want to hear thank you. He want to hear that she will divorce her husband.

  Even they don't get marry, he still wanna take care of her.

  "Yes boss." She giggling.

  She look damn cute like that. He pinch his cheeks make her cheek turn red.

  "Pain. You so bad."

 "Where let me blow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter