You're Still The One

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘Why does this have to be me?’ Sana thought as she pulled another photocopy of the school paper off her locker. ‘The Sanake strikes again’ the header of the paper read. Sure, Sana had been with girls in the past and left them once she had had her fun, but that was before she met her one. She had been happy for the last two years, but people were determined to ruin her happiness.

 

“Is everything okay Satang?” came a voice from Sana’s right. She turned and saw Mina standing next to her. “Sorry if I startled you, it's just you look a bit distant.”

 

“It’s fine thank you Minari,” Sana managed to form a smile on her face “Thank you for checking up on me.”

 

“It’s fine Sana, we all know this is a load of rubbish,” Mina took the paper from Sana’s hand and scrunched it up, before walking over to the bin and disposing of it. “You know that you aren’t like that now, and it’s all down to one girl. She has helped you so much, and you have helped her. You are perfect for each other.”

 

“Thank you Mina,” Sana started to wipe away the tears that had pricked the corner of her eyes.

 

“Hey, there’s no need to cry. Just make sure you stay happy Sana, that’s all that matters” Mina smiled as she helped wipe Sana’s tears away.

 

Sana reached out her phone and looked at her lock screen, her gummy smile broke through the water that was still slowly dripping off her cheeks. Just seeing the picture of her and her girlfriend was enough to brighten her day and remove the clouds out of her sky.

 

----

 

‘Why does she have to go through this?’ Momo pulled out the note that had been put in her bag warning her about Sana. She got these everyday. Momo didn’t care about Sana’s past. She only cared about the present and the future that they had together. She opened the note that she had received today. ‘I Hope you don’t become the next victim of the Sanake. You are just a toy to her, no matter how long you have been with her.’

 

“Hey Momo unnie!” Momo was snapped back to reality by the sound of Tzuyu greeting her.

 

“Hey Tzu, hows things?” Momo replied to Tzuyu.

 

“I’m good, but judging by the look on your face just, you’re not,” the tall girl rested her hand on Momo’s shoulder and offered her a supportive smile.

 

“Why does she have to put up with this Tzuyu? This is all in the past, but yet it keeps being brought up.” Momo had tears forming in her eyes. “Its like people want to bring her down and i don’t know what the reason is behind it.” With the last word being spoken softly before the stream of water that had built up in her eyes came rushing down her soft face.

 

“Hey unnie, come on. Look at me,” Tzuyu crouched down in front of her sobbing friend whos back was against the wall. Momo had pulled herself into a ball. She slowly lifted her head at Tzuyu’s request. “You know she’s not like she was in the past, and you are a massive factor in that. You have changed her, and for the better, im so happy for you pair. You don’t need to listen to anyone who sends you any of this rubbish.” Tzuyu grabs the note from off the floor by Momo’s bag and tears it up before letting the pieces fall to the floor.

 

“I guess you’re right Tzuyu.” Momo snuffled, her tears were slowing after hearing the words from her friend. 

 

Tzuyu stood up and offered a hand for Momo to take to get her up off the floor, before reaching down and grabbing the Japanese girls bag for her. She reaches into her own b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter