My Vow.....

~ My Vow to you baby

Changmin wrote his wedding vows, and now it was time.

"Since the moment we met chemistry was crazy, it wasn't love but it felt good being together and doing things together. love took time to build it doesnt happen overnight. People told us that it would just be a phase and that it wouldnt last because it was too good to be true.

Now they can see that we did build a strong relationship, that is Love. We've been through it we have real love. See baby we proved everyone wrong. We've been strong. I wait till you come home because i cant sleep without you baby.

Only those that have really been loved or really been in love know how i feel.

I know we've been strong, i know the answers, but i am asking you. Would you lie? No, Make me cry? no. Well neither would i baby i love you.

I'm tellign you in front of everyone we love,

Will i be faithful? Yes. Am i for real? Yes. You will always and forever be my only one.

If we fight i will work to always fix it before bed time. I want you to now that you will always have my love. So Kim Junsu, do you want to get in to this new life with me?"

with eyes filled with tears junsu said " I do"

 -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! hope you liked it.....it was random hehe i had the idea well.....comments are loved , be honest on your thoughts! .....k bye (^_^)