Who's jealous you say?

My hate towards you

Even a blind person would be able to see that Jonghun and Hongki won’t go togethereven if they were the two only people left on the planet. They’re just plain too evil towards each other

It all started in middle school where they both wanted to be the kid who had it all. Moving on to high school they both still wanted to be the guy everyone talked about, the guy everyone wanted to be, the kingka.

With his godly look, low voice, amazing guitar and piano skills, and let’s not forget about his well-trained body. Jonghun is the kind of guy every girl drools after, probably guys too. But not only is he godly on the outside, also the inside is to die for. He’s smart and athletic, has a good heart and a burning fire to get what he wants regardless of what it is.

Hongki is no less.

He has an angelic face, pale skin and a voice you can only dream of. His body is slim, but also well-trained. He too has a big brain that always competes with Jonghun’s.

He is older than Jonghun with five days, which he will forever use against the other to get respect as the older one, but since the is so small Jonghun refuse to follow the unwritten rule.

They always fight, quarrel or argue about everything and nothing, even if they actually agree with one another, except for one thing though: there could only be one kingka.

While still in high school Jonghun and Hongki were discovered by a person from FNC Music and taken in as trainees. For years they trained to be able to debute as real idols in a boyband, and at last they both got their chance in the band FT  Island, or Five Treasure Island if you want. The only thing is that they were both put in that group, now living together in a dorm, sharing the same bedroom. And if that isn’t enough they are of course forced to act as friends before the camera and sometimes even do a little Jongki fanservice. And today was one of those days.

FT Island was invited to the well-known TV-show  Star King as guests together with other groups and famous sunbaes.

 

The five members were seated in their manager’s car on their way to the set and of course Jonghun and Hongi couldn’t not argue. Being the two oldest group members didn’t stop them from fighting over who had eaten so many pancakes that their poor maknae had to eat a bowl of cereal. ‘Cause even though they hate each other, they love their dongsaengs very much.

“If it hadn’t been for you trying to put some fat on your flat maybe out poor little Minnie here could get a taste of Jinnie’s delicious pancakes!” Hongki spat with a nasty tone in his voice.

“Well if you hadn’t been such a vulture and actually cared for your fat we youngers wouldn’t have to fight for food” Jonghun hissed back.

“My is round and nice! If it’s someone we should be complaining about it should be yo-“

“Shut up! Both of you have nice asses! Now sit down before we stop the car so you have to walk the last miles” Jaejin yelled as he interrupted their fight. “Minnie already said it’s fine, there’s nothing more to argue about”

The two elder members snorted and sat back down in their seats, arms crossed over their chests as they watched the car drive through the city called Seoul.

 

Finally arriving at the Star King set the five guys climbed out of the car and headed towards the entrance.

Once inside Hongki hurried over to his friends from the drama he starred in, You’re Beautiful.

Jonghun frowned at Hongki’s move. He didn’t know they would all be there, especially not Shin Hye who every living being knew Hongki was attracted by.

 

As the day passed by Jonghun kept on mentally slapping himself for being distracted by his band members actions over and over again.

After hours of filming they were all done and free to return to their dorm. However not everyone seemed to be as fond of that idea as Jonghun was. Hongki, who had been constantly hanging around Shin Hye, Yonghwa and Geun Suk, refused to leave his friends.

“Yah Hongki! Come on, we want to go home!” Jonghun yelled from where he was standing by the main entrance.

“Just leave without me, I’ll stay a little longer” Hongki answered and returned his attention to the conversation he was currently having with Shin Hye.

“Do you have money for a taxi?”

“It’s ok Jonghun-sshi” Shin Hye said “I’ll take him home”

Jonghun clenched his teeth together and nodded stiffly before he took his leave. Jaejin, Seunghyun and Minhwan who had witnessed the scene before them looked at each other. They were all pretty confused by the darkness in their leader’s eyes.

~*~*~*~

“Did you see the darkness in Jonghun-hyung’s eyes as he talked to Hongki-hyung and Shin Hye-noona at the Star King set” Minhwan asked his two hyungs “I was really scared. I have never seen him like that before”

“Yeah, I know what you mean. The anger was practically flowing from his ears and nostrils” Seunghyun said.

Jaejin, who had only been nodding up until now finally spoke. “Actually, I have seen him like that once before”

“You have?!” Seunghyun and Minhwan asked in unison.

“You remember during our trainee days when Hongki got that one phone call from umpteenth girlfriend during our practice?”

The two youngest members nodded as they recalled the episode.

“I turned to Jonghun to see his reaction to the interrupted practice, and he had the exact same darkness over his facial features that we saw just now” Jaejin stopped talking to let the information sink into the youngers’ heads. “At that time I thought he was angry because it took tie, but if I think about it that doesn’t make any sense since Jonghun got phone calls and texts all the time too”

“Do you think he was jealous maybe?” Minhwan asked.

“Jealous of who? We never met his girlfriends nor did it ever last so why would he be jealous?” Jaejin stated.

“Who’s jealous?”

“Jonghun of course, pay attention!” Jaejin said, annoyance obvious in his voice.

“Why is he jealous?”

“If you had paid attention to our conversation you would have known!”

“I’m sorry, but it’s a little hard to pay attention to a conversation which found place before I got home”

With that the three youngest members turned their attention to where the voice came from: Hongi.

“Ho-Ho-Hong-Hongki-hyung!” Minhwan stuttered as the three stared wide-eyed at the smirking blond in front of them.

“You shouldn’t stutter Minari, it doesn’t sound good when you talk, nor sing” Hongki said and sat down right in front of the maknae. “Now. Care to tell me why Jonghun is jealous?”

The maknae gulped loudly and shook his head.

“Aw why not? It’s not like I’m gonna tease our dear leader” Hongki smirked evilly.

“B-bu-bu I d-don’t know yet either Ho-Hongki-hyung”

“Oh really?” He stood up. “Then I’ll find out by myself.

And with that the oldest left.

 

“I don’t have a good feeling about this” Seunghyun stated as they watched Hongki walk over to his and their leader’s shared bedroom. 

____________________________________________

A/N: Nope, sorry! No in this chapter XD

But there will be in the next one I promise!

Thank you all for subscribing, reading and commenting. It's highly appriciated!

-Faay