The Meeting

I love you and you don't see it

*Ringtone *
 

-Hello?
 

-Yah! SoonJi-ah! You're late! Your photo shoot has started there 5 minutes!
 

-Omo! I get Boss! Sorry sorry! Just pretend that I was already there!
 

-Of course! Hurry up!
 

The bossthen hung up. I rushed into the bathroom I get ready and went to work.
 

-Ahthere you are!

-Sorry for my delay! I'm sorry! Said I bowing.

-So…I present to you Teen Top the young boy I told you about a few days.

-Oh yeah! I’m Yong SoonJi your photographer for this photo shoot.

They are presented in turn and we start.

My name is Song SoonJi, I’m 17years old and as you could see I’m a photographer.

I worked for a while for major magazine like "Vogue" or "Cosmopolitan" but now I work for "Ceci". It was my mother who pushed me in that environment, made ​​me stopped all my studies and wanted me to work in photography. It's not all mothers who do this is not it? But now I like it and I meet stars héhé! Aftertakingthe pictureswe get togetherfor a momentto see the resultand discuss it.

-I do not knowwhatyou thinkbut Ithink it'sreally great!I saidsmiling.

-Me too, I like this one!Changjosaid, pointing to the picture.

-Yes it's pretty good! Said L.Joe

-Ok, now the shoot it’s over! I said

 

I left them and I went to eat in the cafeteria.

 

-Hey! Did I say humming

 

-Hi, how are you today? Said MinYoung : Waitress

-Yeah, but I'm still arrivedlate today.
 

-Oh no luck! Ohwhat seemsyou tooka picture ofthe younggroup...What'stheirname?

-Aigo! You think I recall? I sighed

-Tss…You…So cake+ hot chocolate as usual?

-Ahh you know me!

 

MinYoung gave me the set with what I ordered, I paid and sat at a table. Several minutes after the group arrived.

 

-Woua! It sounds delicious!

-Leader can we have some cake and soda?

 -Yah! You think I'm rich?!

-But ... ~ Hey Looked is the photographer!

 

They settled beside and in front of me.

 

-Hey! Beganone
 

-Oh! hello I said, finishing what I hadin the mouth.
 

-Noona...? Can I havea piece? Asked Ricky with shinning eyes.

 

-Ricky-stop, it does not happen!

 

-And you think that this is good to let one of its members starve?! he replied

 

 -But I have no money, it's still not my fault that yesterday you ruined with your stupid game!

 

 - It was not STUPID, it was AWESOME!

 

-Don't worried it doesn't bother meat all.I said,sending them asmile.
 

-Aigo! Looks likean angel...! Said Niel dazzled
 

-Ah Thanks ...
 

-Stop don't you see that you've she uncomfortable? L.joe said giving him a nudge
 

-Ok back to the cake! Ricky replied
 

-Ah, yes. Take it

.-All? Really? He said hypnotized by the piece I held out before his eyes.

 -are you sure? Asked CAP.

 Yes, because you can no longer recover even before his swallowing up! Said Chunji

 -Yes.

 

* Ringtone *

 

 -I'm sorry ... Mom? Yes ... Not I'm on the break ... Yes yes don't worry it's done ... also ... uh ... no I completely forgot! ... Yes I would do it when I get home! Yes yes! Kiss. Sorry guys but I must go. I was delighted to meet you. B ...

As soon as I turned, I hit a person who had his tray in his hands.

 -My god! I'm really sorry! I did not mean it!

  -No no do not worry. I'm fine.

 

A few seconds after he's left I noticed that my top was completely dirty.

 

 -Aish ... What will I do? I did not even change! I said, pretending to cry.

-Takes my vest! Chunji said, rising.

 

No I'm fine, plus you'll catch cold because of me and your fans will not worry then.

 

 -Don' worry about me. He smiled

 

He took off his jacket and gave to me.

 

-it suits you! Changjo said diverting the gaze.

 -Than-thank you...

 

Chunji made ​​me a wink and I left. They are really lovely people there! And Ricky is really cute! Chunji was really nice to give me his waistcoat. I put my hands in his pockets when my left hand touched an object. I went out and discovered that it was his mobile phone. He must have forgotten when he loaned me ... I could not even return it to the photo shoot will begin in 5 minutes ... not even you want to know who is it that I took a picture this time? Lee Hyori! This proves that I am not any photographer it! Anyway as usual she was perfect. We talked for a few minutes to select the photos that went appair in the next issue and then I ran to the cafeteria with a tiny hope that they are still there but they were not here.

 

-MinYoung Unnie! You know where they went?

 -What you've already attached to them?

 -Do not be silly and reply me!

 -Ok, they went to the pre-registration of Music Core. Why?

 -One of their singer left his phone in the jacket he lent me and I wanted to return it ...

  Wait then tomorrow, because according to their official website they have a very busy day so it will be difficult to see them...

 Aish…Ok thank you!

 

I returned to my work. At the end of this long and tiring day, finally home, I kept watching the mobile phone. Behind, on the hull, there was writing "Teen Top». A dozen minutes after tidy the mobile , it rang.

 

-Hello?! Chunji?

Uh, yes it's me, I apparently left my mobile in my vest. He laughed. It'll be nice if you could give it back tomorrow.

 Yes, I intended gave to you everything tomorrow, I have already washed and dried your jacket...

 -Ok, tomorrow 10am in front of the agency?

-Okay!
Sleep well-
-you too I repliedshyly.
 

I hung upandwentto sleep.
 

-Wednesday: 9:50-

 

-Wake up! Momcried.
 

-Yeah yeah...eh what! What time is it?!
 

:9:50 why?

-Really?!  I'll be late!

 -What? You told me that on Wednesday you had no meeting.

 -Yes that's something else there!

I rushed to the bathroom to make a quick shower, got dressed and came out in 4th speed with his jacket and his phone. Aish! I don’t even ask him where is what it was! On the way the phone sounds

 

-Hello?

 -Where are you?

 -Forgiveness forgiveness forgiveness! But I do not know where your agency is in fact...

 - Ah yes, that's true ... Tell me where is what you are.

 -In the park near the Han River in front of the temple

 Ok, here I come!

 

He hung up and waited without lifting a finger ... Ten minutes later he was still not there. His agency is that far? I could not feel my limbs, it's just if I could speak. Suddenly I saw someone running and stopped before me, breathless.

 

-Excuse me ... he said in staccato rhythm.

-Don't...Worry.  Did I say while having difficulty.

-are you ok?

 Yes, yes...

 

He left my hands in pockets and lifted my face buried in my big scarf.

 

-Look at you, you're completely chilled! You've become quite pale! Go, come on I'll take you to the land of hot chocolate! 

 

----------------

Hi! Thank's for read the first chapter of my fiction. I'm so sorry if my english is not good but I'm french >.<"

Bye~