-1-

Lost Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost Star

I look up at the night sky and start counting the stars.

 

 ”Teuk, have you ever wondered how many stars on the sky?” the pretty man asked with eyes staring lovingly at the man in front of him.

Leeteuk chuckled and caressed the bare white thighs softly between his legs. “Why are you asking, Chul?”

Heechul pouted and put his chin on his forearms which are hugging his knees now. Leeteuk drew the man closer to him as he felt that position making a distance between them.

"I am not answering you,” Heechul turned his head and just looked out at the night city view of their balcony, enjoying summer night wind. Leeteuk smiled and kissed the crown of the pretty man’s hair.

”There are many stars in the sky tonight. But only one shines through my eyes and heart. It is you,” Heechul lifted his head and gave a ‘ohmygod this old man’ expression.

"That’s ing way too cheezy, Park Jungsoo!” Leeteuk who was hugging Heechul’s legs smiling cheekily. Heechul pushed the man away and pouted. Leeteuk pouted too and trapped Heechul’s both cheeks, making his lips pouting longer.

Leeteuk found it too cute and gave one peck on it. Then another peck. And finished it with a long kiss. He then stared softly into Heechul’s eyes. Deep and long.

“No matter where you went, you will always know way back to me because I am your compass star, baby,” Leeteuk expressed it in serious tone and Heechul knew he meant it. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter