SNAPCHAT: EATING WITH A SPECIAL GUEST!

Welcome Back to My Channel!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The youtube star was currently humming to himself as he people watched from the back of his booth. Dressed down in jeans and a black shirt, he wasn't drawing any attention to himself. Taehyung glanced down at his phone as it beeped loudly in the peaceful restaurant. He set his water glass down to grab his phone from the tabletop. He ducked his head in apology to the dirty looks he received.

'One new message' flashed across the screen, and he made a noise that was a cross between a squeal and a snort. The excitement was bubbling up in his belly as he unlocked his phone to open the message; he hoped this was who he thought it was.

'I'm here!' It was short and to the point, so unlike the male that sent it. 

Taehyung looked up just as a male with fluffy brown hair walked around the wooden tables of the restaurant. The -eating grin on his face made Taehyung giddy; he was so excited to see his friend. The two of them had been friends for so long, even though they had very different online personas, and people don't know that they knew each other. Now they were going to do a mukbang series together. He was almost as excited about doing this series as he was about Jungkook being on his channel. 

Taehyung stood from his booth and wrapped his arms around the lean male, yelling out a happy, "Jinnie hyung!" As the male yelled, "Taehyungie!" 

They jumped in place and squeezed the life out of each other. Happy noises were leaving the duo, both dismissing the curious and annoyed eyes of the other patrons. The eyes looking at them were the reason he often asked for booths in the back of restaurants. The one they were currently in was one of his favorites in the city; they had the best tofu kimchi jjigae in the town. Because of how much he loved their food, he was on a first-name basis with all of the employees. They also would let him hide in the kitchen if his fans bombarded the restaurant. 

Taehyung let go of Seokjin and held a hand out towards the chair across from him. The younger poured water from the large glass bottle that had been placed on the table a few minutes before, into Jin's glass. 

"Taehyungie. I saw you finally convinced Kook to be on camera," Jin spoke as he adjusted the table setting to his preferences, which meant utterly rearranging it so that all of the food would be placed in the center of the table, while their drinks closest to the wall. 

"Not quite," Tae pouted as he spoke, "but he did say he'll talk when the camera is rolling instead if hiding in the room or leaving." 

Jin's perfectly shaped brows furrowed at him then grinned. "That works too; your fans will be panting when they hear his voice." 

Taehyung had a matching grin. "I know! I've been trying to record him talking all week, but he keeps catching me!" 

Jin huffed a laugh, "You're as stealthy as a monkey throwing  in a glasshouse." 

Tae threw a napkin at the elder. "Be nice, hyung!" 

"Okay, okay. Aren't we going to record something here?" 

Taehyung clapped his hands together, a happy noise escaping him as he did. "Yes! Let me grab the camera and set it up, but here, take my phone so that we can put up a teaser on Snapchat." 

After Taehyung handed his phone over to his friend, he pulled out his larger camera and short tripod. He set it up on the edge of the table so the background would be the decorated wall beside them and not the people walking past to get to the bathroom or kitchen. Then he flipped up the little screen up so he could check to make sure they were both on display before hitting the record button. He then pulled out his laptop and opened up the site that Jin usually used for his series. 

When he looked up, Jin had the camera up in selfie mode, but Tae was the only one in the frame. 

Tae waved both hands at the camera with a big grin on his lips. "Hey, everyone, as you can see, I'm at my favorite restaurant right now, and I'm getting ready to order some new dishes I don't usually get. You guys know I'm vegetarian, so this is going to be fun, That's not the surprise though! Not only have you all been asking for Kook to be on video, but also for me to try a mukbang. Since this is the first time I've tried this kind of video, I have a special guest!" Tae paused as Jin lifted his arm and leaned into the camera frame. 

Jin gave a heart-shaped smile and a cute "Hello." 

"If you don't already know who this is, then where the hell have you been? Go spread your internet wings and find him... He is an excellent friend of mine, so, be on the lookout for the series!" Tae smiled widely before he glanced over at Jin, and the elder took his thumb off the record button and handed the cell over to Tae. He quickly uploaded the video to his social media sites; he also tagged Jin in the post. As he did that, the server came over, and he let the elder order what he thought was best — not having to remind him that Tae was vegetarian. He placed his phone face down on the table and grinned up at Jin. 

"So, hyung. Hows your crush going?" Taehyung teased, he had to dodge a flying chopstick, but the flush that spread across Jin's face was so worth it. 

"Shut up, Tae." 

"Okay, okay. What do you usually do during the mukbang? Oh, wait, here, log in on your site so we can chat." 

He pushed the laptop closer to Jin and waited for him to log in, then placed the laptop below Tae's camera. "I posted on my page, so people should be joining soon. I usually wait a few minutes before doing anything. Then I eat and chat with them. They like to ask questions. If you don't want to answer it, just ignore it. They know that if I overlook something, not to ask again."

Tae nodded his head as the elder spoke; he grinned at the screen as people started to join.

Most of the first comments were keyboard smas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter