Part 1

Just because i'm a girl , doesn't means that im useless , its because i love you .

A/N : Forgot to add , this is sort of a Oneshot story , or a 2 chapter story only >< 

Listen to this song while reading this .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wjudD5asgo&feature=autoplay&list=PLA2F79120850B4AF8&lf=plpp_video&playnext=4  and if the song had ended , play this song . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOSi0I_3EAc

~~~

I just can't understand the ways 
Of all the men and their mistakes 
You give them all your heart 
And then they rip it all away 

 

 

 

"YOU ! YOU AND YOU UGLY FACE ! GET THEM OUT OF MY ROOM ! " Drunk Yunho shouted , and pointed to sooyoung while sooyoung was helping him to their room , but all she get was his critism ... She has been suffering after they got married .. everything got much worst.. just that she has been keeping inside her heart.  " hey ! DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAY ?! GET OUT YOU THIS UGLY PERSON ! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I MARRIED TO YOU ! THERE ARE SO MANY GIRLS OUT THERE WHO WANTS ME TOO . "  Yunho shouted at her once again . Then the next thing . 

BLEHH !  

He has vomitted everything out after drinking so much in the club with girls around him everyday until late night and coming home shouting and screaming at the innocent Sooyoung .. 

After 30 mins of cleaning up 

"Yeobo please , just lie on the bed alright? " Sooyoung pleaded as she was trying to wipe Yunho's forehead but he kept moving around pushing her hands away from him .. And every actions he does , it just breaks her heart everytime..  

After 1 hour of everything

Yunho was asleep by then but not Sooyoung .. She had  taken a wine glass and red wine , going to the balcony alone , late at night all by herself .. She couldnt sleep , She was looking and counting the stars in the deep blue sky . She misses her parents , her friends , the old yunho she used to know... She was smiling and laughing with a broken heart . Every piece of her heart shattering could be heard ..  

I cant be this weak , i am not this weak . 

She thought she could .. but not ... 

Drooop . 

A tear drop from her face as it hits the ground of the balcony . Everything was peaceful and quiet . There was just a soft muffle sound of her crying .. She was trying her very best to hold in everything .. She wanted a hug , an embrace from her guy right now , who was inside the master bedroom sleeping soundly . She didnt had any idea why he had changed , she hated it...  

 

 

You told me how much you loved me 
And how our love was meant to be 
And I believed in you 
I thought that you would set me free 

 

 

- Flashback -


" I love you forever one and only my sooyounggie ~ Shikshin~ Saranghaeee " Yunho shouted happy across the phone as he was driving on the road. 

"Yahh , youre driving right now right? -laughs- Be careful alright, ~ Misss you ~ See you later .Muackks " Sooyoung hung up the call so that she would not disturb him while driving . She didnt want to have any more accidents to happened again , 

-End- 

 

 

"You said you love me isnt it? " Sooyoung smiled bitterly , wiping her tears away as she gulped down the red wine . "Why did you even want to married to me.... Why .. Why are you giving me all this pain ... Sometimes , i wonder why did i have to fall in love with you .. It hurts so much right now , thinking that you will change back to the old you and love me back .. Everything you said was just too real ... but ... it was all empty speaking. " 

Sooyoung looks up to prevent her tears from dropping , whenever a tear was about to drop she would just blink it away , she couldnt cry out now. She hated her weak self.... 

Why must i be your guardian angel .... I was too stupid to fall in love with you ... 

 

 

You should've just told me the truth 
That I wasn't the girl for you 
Still, I didn't have a clue 
So my heart depended on you, whoa 

Although I'll say I hate you now 
Though I'll shout and curse you out 
I'll always have love for you 
Because I am a girl 


 
 

"I hate you yunho ! I HATE YOU JUNG YUNHO ! " Sooyoung screamed out loud " You told me you will love me only ....You lied... " She fell down onto the floor , tugging her legs close to her , burying her head into her knees , sobbing as her hearts breaks slowly . 

 

 

-Flashback- 

"I love you ~ My cute sweety pie " Yunho kissed the girl who was beside her , it wasnt Sooyoung , it was another actress . He was having an affair , but sooyoung just kept one eye close until one day .. 

She found them back at home , in the same room, under the same blanket , undressed , fully .. She just smiled bitterly as she walk out of the house , eyes filled with tears  . 

-End of flashback- 

 

 

" I really hate you Jung Yunho ... really .... " Sooyoung cried out her heart out , she couldnt take it anymore she had went to find Siwon . But things just got worst .. 

"O..Oppa... " Sooyoung cried her heart out into Siwon who just looked at her , sad , disappointed and angry at the same time .. He felt really sad for Sooyoung since he actually has abit of feelings for her , but he didnt have the courage to confess to her . 

"What happened my angel ?' Siwon rubbed her back in cicles while asking her. " Just tell me if you want to quit alright? I'll take over your place for you . "  Siwon tried to help , she was reallly tired of getting this kind of torture . She hated her life being an angel . Especially getting chosen by Changmin to be his guardian angel .

"O..Oppa..-sobs- I am really -coughs- really tired... It hurts so much ....." Sooyoung cried even harder , her energy level was getting lower which isnt really a good thing because angels has a certain amount of energy level to maintain , once it goes lower than their expected amount, they would most probably disappear into thin air. "Oppa...o.p..o" Sooyoung got softer and weaker as she cries harder and louder .. and finally everything went blackout .  

"Sooyoung ?  " Siwon called out .. " Sooyoung ! " Siwon raise his tone louder. " SOOYOUNG ah! ' 

Siwon immadiately turned transparent , making sooyoung transparent too and spread out his angel wings , carrying sooyoung in his arms , both of them had fly back to the heaven immediately to get treatment for sooyoung. 

In heaven , At Tiffany's Hospital . 

" TIFFANY ! " Siwon called out as he shows himself back together with sooyoung, "DOCTER TIFFANY !! " Siwon shouted out loud again . All the nurse was screaming in delight as they saw Siwon, who was the famous and most popular angel in heaven . Together with the 9 girls and 12 boys . 

"Yes? Im he- OMG. WHAT THE? What happened to younggie?! " Tiffany dropped her hot chocolate onto the ground and rushes to Siwon and immediately took a pulse on sooyoung. " What happened to her? Why is she like this? " 

"That jerk had throw his temper on her once again ." Siwon curse under his breathe as he walks into the private room for Sooyoung since she was occassionately admitted to the hospital after getting married to Yunho. So they decided to prepare a room for her. 

"Him again ? Seriously , if i ever get to see him , I will punch him in the face ! " Tiffany punched the pillow as she thought of the pillow as the guy . "Why can't she quit her job being his guardian angel ? " Tiffany then looked at Sooyoung who was lying on the bed , pale like a sheet of paper , running out of energy . Heartbeat getting slower by the seconds. It just hurts to see her like this. She was the cheerful and the moodmaker always but now , shes lying on the bed like a fragil girl .. 

" She said it was her duty to take good care of him ... She said that she wont give up until he has learn to appreciate the people around him . " Siwon explained as he took her hands and give it warmth . 

"But at this rate , she is going to die and disappear... " Tiffany trailed off as she saw sooyoung waking up slowly . 

"Uh.....Where am i .. " Sooyoung get up as she saw Tiffany and Siwon . " FANY AHh~ I MISS youu ~ " She grabbed and huugged Tiffany tightly. 

"Younggggie ~ ahha ~ " Tiffany hugged her back , she was smiling outside but crying inside because she knew sooyoung was just covering all the pain she has with a smile to tell everyone she's alright and not get worried about her . She's always like this. 

"What are you doing here on earth ? ' sooyoung broke the hug and asked fany  . 

"Well , this isnt earth , its heaven . Our place. " 

"Ohh ........im here.... this room... again ... " 

"Sooyoung , can you please quit your-- " Tiffany was cut off by Sooyoung. 

"ohh , look at the time, i think Yunho must be awake right now , i got to go back to Earth . See you soon~ " Sooyoung transported back to Earth . '

"Sooyoung ! " Fany shouted " Siwon oppa, do me a favor , get her back right now. Please. " 

"Alright. " 

Back on Earth

"UGLY GIRL ! WHERE ARE YOU !? WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST ! " Yunho got out of bed , holding on his head . He was having a spitting headache. "UGLY GIRL ! " 

"Im here.. Here is your breakfast  " Sooyoung rushed into the room, having a hot bowl full of porridge and a plain water. 

"What kind of food is this.! Take it away from me ! " Yunho topple the bowl and it hit onto the ground with the hot porridge scalding Sooyoung's hand . " You clumsy girl , get out of my sight now.! " She just followed his order and went out of the house. 

The scalding on her hands had cause her energy level to have a drastic dropped and she was going into a very dangerous energy level . 

"Sooyoung ! " Siwon called out her name and held onto her while she almost fainted again and just nice , Yunho walked out of the room and saw them together.

"WTH ? " Yunho raged and punched Siwon in the face.

"What was that for? ' Siwon rubbed his face where it was punched and stared at Yunho .

" WHy are you touching my wife ! And you ! " Yunho slapped sooyoung face hardly causing her energy level to go down once more.

" Im sorry .. Its" She was cut off by Yunho . 

"Shut up , i dont want to hear your explaination . " Yunho pushed Sooyoung onto the ground and walked out of the house , grabbing his car keeys ." Im not eating tonight. " 

BAM ! The door slammmed shut.

Straight after the slamming of the door , Sooyoung immdiately fainted  . Luckily Siwon brought her back to Tiffany in time.