Operation Seung-Hyun > Seungwan version

Yours and Mine

After school date flashback : Yerim called Seungwan before the “getting to know” plan with Joohyun.

 

Like what they would usually do, all the girls will be riding with Seungwan on their way home. It’s not a big deal for Seungwan since she lives that farthest from school. And it’s not like she would drop them off in front of their houses, the girls would just ask her to drop them off at the nearest bus stop near their place and that’s that.

 

She would first drop off Yerim and Saeron, Seulgi and Joohyun, then Sooyoung who lives just two blocks away from her. 

 

As Seungwan reached her home, she parked the car in the garage, closed the gate, and went inside the house. She was greeted by her nanny. 

 

“Welcome back Miss.”, the older woman bowed at Seungwan, but she ran to her and said. “Auntie, please don’t do that. You’ve been with us for as long as I can remember. Just call me Seungwan, please?”, Seungwan asked with a smile.

 

“Ok, Seungwan. Are you hungry? What would you like to eat?”, asked Ms. Choi, her nanny.

 

“I’m going out, auntie. Maybe when I come back. But you don’t have to worry about it. I can cook something later when I get hungry.”, Seungwan said as she made her way to her room.

 

As she tossed her stuff on her bed, her phone started ringing. When she looked at the caller ID, it was no other than Yerimmie.

 

“Yo! Yerimmie, What’s up?”, Seungwan asked in style.

“Yo! Seungwan unnie! You’re going to have your first date Joohyun unnie in an hour right?”, Yerim asked.

“It’s not a date, Yerim. We’re doing this, because of Seulgi and Sooyoung, so it’s not a date.”, Seungwan said shaking her head.

“Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. I just have some pointers for you so that you end up dead on the streets just in case you get in Joohyun unnies nerves.”, Yerim said. 

 

“Ok.. Ok.. Hit me..”, Seungwan complied.

“She doesn’t eat chicken and vegetables.”, Yerim stated.

“I know that.”, Seungwan answered.

“You do?”, Yerim asked confused.

“Yeah. Pfft”, Seungwan huffed like it was the most obvious thing.

“Ooookaayyyy… She doesn’t like coffee.”, Yerim added.

“I know that too.”, Seungwan deadpanned.

“Hmmmm.. She likes Strawberry milk.”, Yerim followed.

“Duh? This is all basic information about Joohyunnie. Tell me something that is far from the obvious.”, Seungwan stated as she was looking through her clothes to wear for later. 

“She likes the sky. She likes looking at the sky.”, Yerim said like it was the answer that their waiting for. 

“Oh. She does? Well, that’s new.”, Seungwan stopped what she’s doing and pondered on the new information about Joohyun. 

 

“Yes, she does. So now, do you have any idea where you guys will go later?”, Yerim asked, curious.

“Hmmmm.. I’ll just bring her to the park by the river. I go there every now and then to watch the sunset. Stop by a cafe to buy something to eat and drink, then I’ll bring her there. She’ll like it if she likes looking at the sky.” Seungwan said then shrugged.

 

“That’s a good idea, Unnie. And remember this too, you guys need to be comfortable with the skinship. Also, you need to initiate this Seungwan unnie. If you don’t make the first move, Joohyun unnie won’t too. She looks tough but she’s actually shy.” Yerim explained. 

 

“I know that Yerimmie. I noticed that. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure our plan will work.”, Seungwan said holding her fist up.

 

“Ok!! I’m counting on you Seungwan unnie! Fighting!!”, Yerim said enthusiastically.

“Fighting!! Byee!!”, Seungwan answered with the same energy.