septem

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina goes home while she is walking she saw a lot of Ads where Chaeyoung's face are into it. She just wants to close her eyes while walking but that is not safe for her.

High School

In the field bench, Chaeyoung is sitting on the top of the table under the shade of the tree she is just looking to those students who are playing soccer until she felt that someone hang a right arm on her shoulder "Yow Bro! Let's play archery later" Chaeyoung looks to Dahyun but the older one is she is wiggling her eyebrows.

"Not in the mood" Chaeyoung simply said while her eyes diverted to those students who are playing on the field. "Let's play with the Freshman" Dahyun shakes Chaeyoung's body "Not today Dahyun, I'm not in the mood" she removes Dahyun's hand that place on her arms.

Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows when one of the students hit a ball on the face "Oh! Dang did you see that? That's hard!" Chaeyoung jumps out from the table and she was about to run towards the field but Dahyun stops her "What are you doing?"

"Helping her of course!" She let go of Dahyun's hand and she sprints towards those students who are in chaos "Let me in! Let me in!" As she goes inside of the circle Chaeyoung bends her knees and she saw this girl that her nose is bleeding, her eyeglass is broke, and she doesn't have any conscious.

The students are laughing at the girl who just hit by a ball that made Chaeyoung pissed, she stood up and she grabs a ball. She t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter