Healthy mindset

Magic shop

Hoseok and yoongi laid in bed, silently. 

"Hobi...show me that precious smile." Yoongi said softly, kissing Hoseok's nose. 

Hoseok blushed, smiling small and sighing. 

"What am I going to do now? Once our manager finds out about last night I'm fired for real..." He said, nervously.

Yoongi thought for a minute.

"Well....maybe he doesnt have to know...or the other option is just being honest about it and telling him." 

Hoseok's eyes lit up with fear, shaking his head.

"N-no I can't tell him what I did." 

Yoongi shrugged.

"Okay well, how about unless he brings it up, don't say anything." He answered.

Hoseok drew  deep breath, shutting his eyes and sinking into yoongi's arms.

"Okay.." He replied, sadly.

Yoongi ran his fingers gently through Hoseok's hair.

"You'll be okay, baby." He said quietly.

Over the next couple days, Hoseok watched dance videos, practiced his techniques all day and all night until he started to feel stronger again. He also started looking at other dance companies and applying for positions there just in case he wasnt allow back for real.

The next morning, Hoseok woke up, feeling more determined than ever to keep his job. He followed along with the others to the studio. 

"Hoseok? What are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave for a while." His boss scolded.

Hoseok shook his head.

"No. You said to come back when I had my motivation back. Guess what? Its back. So lets get started." He stated.

His manager folded his arms across his chest, staring at Hoseok.

"Alright, fine. I'll give you a fighting chance." 

Hoseok nodded, starting the music and his dance. He danced with the striking passion  he once had. He finally found himself again. The others watched on the sidelines, smiling proudly. Finally, the song came to an end and he felt energetic again. The others clapped, cheering him on. Their manager stayed silent for a few minutes, smiling calmly.

"Well? Did you...like it?" Hoseok asked, slowly.

"You did good...for being gone for so long. Not bad." 

"So...can I stay?" He asked.

The manager sighed, thinking.

"Oh alright." He answered still not sounding too enthusiastic.

The rest of the guys ran hugging Hoseok and cheering. After that, the real practice began. They worked hard, teaching each other and asking for help if needed. Suddenly, Hoseok got a call from an unknown number. He excused himself for a moment to answer the call.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi is this Hoseok?" The lady on the other end asked.

"Yes, who is this?" He asked

"This is Somi, I'm a representative of JYP dance company. I saw your application and wanted to welcome you to try out for our company." 

"Oh my god really?!" He said excited.

"I-wow yes. I would love to audition." He answered.

"Great, we'll give you a week to learn the choreography for the song of your choice from our list. Ill email you the link. Ill also send a follow up message to confirm your time slot and day for the audition  which will be in the email." 

"Thank you so much!" He replied.

He ended the call taking a deep breath. Later that night, the boys were home going about their usual routines when Hoseok decided to break the news.

"What do you mean you're leaving us?!" Jungkook shouted.

"Its just an audition! Besides...our manager didnt seem to excited to have me back..." He responded.

"But....what if you get accepted?" Jin asked.

Hoseok shrugged.

"Ill make my mind up at that point. Anyway I need to get practice for the audition started."

He practiced in the small studio in the basement until late. Suddenly, he heard the door handle wiggle. He quickly opened it, seeing yoongi.

"Oh hi honey" he said smiling and kissing Yoongi.

"Hi, I have brought dinner for you. I know you're busy so I just got something quick we could have." 

Hoseok smiled.

"Thank you baby." 

The two of them studied the dances together after their meal until they couldnt stand anymore. Eventually the two of them were so tired they fell asleep on the floor of the dance studio.