NINE

LIGHT YEARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REALM OF CHRIPIX

"Momo! You are eating again" Jihyo saw Momo eating at the Dining hall of their palace "This is my preparation for the war Jihyo, my tummy will serve as a shield!" She munch again some foods. Jihyo seated beside Momo and she removed all the foods that are placed in the table "Listen to me, If I die in the War please continue to fight don't mind me just set your mind to the princess and also to the Kingdom. It will be yours"

Momo thinks first "What if I don't like?"

"Then you won't eat good foods until you get old" Jihyo smirked to Momo. Momo suddenly stands up "Then let's go" Jihyo knitted her eyebrows "Where are you going?"

"I thought we are gonna prepare for the war??"

Jihyo laughs and she stood up "Okay coming"

REALM OF NHARIAN

"Sana that's not the proper way to hold a bow! How many times should I say that to you?!" Nayeon shouts from afar "Again! Give her some arrows" The servant bows to Sana while giving some arrows "Sana do it again, you should target the red spot!"

"What did you say Nayeon??" Sana shouts from afar

"I said hit the red circle!"

"Oh, you mean you?!"

"What?!"

The servant of Nayeon laughs behind her "What's funny?" Her servant became silent.

Sana closes her left eye while targetting the red spot. She slowly pulls the Bowstring and she releases it. The arrow hit the red spot that made Nayeon jump to her seat "That's how you do it!"

Sana squealed and she jumps because she hit the red spot.

REALM OF ONUX

Dahyun seated on the ground while panting "Tzuyu.. let's take a break first" she wipes her sweat "Oh come on Dahyun! Let's take this preparation seriously!" Tzuyu fish out again her sword "Why do you want to Kill Chaeyoung so badly?!" Tzuyu puts her sword back "Now tell me Tzuyu why? Why do you really want to kill her? She is our friend since we were kids, now you have that eagerness to kill her. I really don't know why you acting like that. You are not the Tzuyu that I know."

Tzuyu fist clench, she didn't look at Dahyun because she knows that she'll cry when looking at her "She knows who is the princess" and she leaves Dahyun with her eyes wide. Dahyun stood up and she follows Tzuyu "How?! How did she know that?! And how did you know who is the Princess" Tzuyu stops from walking down in the aisle, she looks to her left and right to make sure that no one will hear it "Don't let anyone knows about this, I know who is the daughter of the king"

"Who?"

Tzuyu smirked "In one condition" Tzuyu leans in Dahyun's ear "Put a dead bird in front of the palace of Eros" Dahyun step back "Wh-what? That's illegal here, you know that Tzuyu. It is a sign that you are a rebel in the kingdom or much worse you are declaring a war between realms"

Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders while smiling "It's up to you Dahyun if you want to know who is the Princess" She turns around and she walks away.

REALM OF EROS

"Prepare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter