Chapter 6

Just A Typical High School Drama (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie Kim sighed as she walked towards her locker. Lisa has been acting weirdly. She couldn't understand her odd behavior. Firstly, she had been cold towards her right after Mr. Kwon Jiyong spared them from the agony of the baby project. 

She even reverted back to her usual ice-princess-mode. She felt a little depressed then. She didn't like her ignoring her. 

Then something happened yesterday.

Flashback...

"Let go of me Kai!" Jennie snapped.

"Aww don't be like this darling..." a boy with wavy brown hair tied up in a low ponytail said, leaning closer to Jennie.

Suddenly, she saw her dark silky ashen colored hair flash across her face. In less than a second, Kai flew to the ground.

"She said let go. Don't you understand English?" Lisa gritted through her clenched teeth. She looked murderously angry.

Taking her hand, Lisa took off with Jennie. They left Kai on the floor baffled. Jennie wanted to yell at Lisa and say that she didn't have to in as she could take care of herself. But something about her expression made her change her mind and she decided to keep mum.

Lisa noticed the silent girl beside her. She usually had something to say. Moreover, she obediently followed her and allowed her to drag her out.

Worried, she turned to her and asked, "Are you ok? Did he do anything to you?"

Jennie looked back at her confused. "No. Like I would let him! Why?"

"N...nothing," Lisa replied quietly.

The two continued walking until Jennie realized that had intentionally dragged her home. The two stopped in front of Jennie and Jisoo's house still not talking to each other. Jennie looked up only to see Lisa's piercing gaze at her. She unconsciously gulped. 

Unable to take the awkward quietness surrounding them, Jennie broke the tension. 

"Thanks for sending me home Lisa. I'll see you tomorrow," Jennie awkwardly said before she hurriedly went in.

Lisa merely nodded and walked off.

 

Opening her locker, Jennie sighed again. 

Seven fan mails/ love letters. 

She had just cleared her locker this morning and yet they found their way into her locker again. She had been receiving these letters since the first day she came to school. Boys and girls alike would send her these letters. She couldn't bear to throw away them away even though she considered them as junk and found them annoying. 

How could she when her fellow students took the time and trouble to write to her? So she just left the whole lot of letters in a corner in her room and would read them in her free time.

The day was now over and all Jennie had to do was to go to the chiller room and help Miss Dara collect a few items. Then she was free to go home. She stuffed her bag and phone inside the locker, figuring that she would need both hands to carry Miss Dara's things.

 

... ... ...

 

Mina Myoui was the current manager of the baseball club at YG Academy. Because of the way she acts and dresses, many would term her as 'ty'. But there were also quite a large number of boys who would swoon over her and worship her like a goddess.

She got almost everything she wanted, everything except one particular girl. And that was the ice princess, Lisa Manoban. No matter what she did, she just could not get her attention. When she tried the more direct approach of asking her out, she rejected her straight in the face.

Flashback...

The baseball club had just finished one of their practices. "Here you go Lisa," Mina winked as she handed a bottle of water to Lisa.

Lisa barely looked at her. She ignored her and immediately turned away, getting another bottle of water from the bench.

Mina didn't give up. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter