I will always take care of you

Yesica Oneshots

 

Couple of weeks has passed since SM Town has ended. It was bright, early Saturday morning and Jessica was in bed coughing with a thermometer in . She took it out of and hand it to Taeyeon. She grabbed it from her with a hankerchif and glanced at the object. Her eyes went wide and she covered .

"Sica, you need to take a another dose of medicine. Your fever is still high."

Jessica coughed as she tried to get up out of bed. "Unnie, Im fine. Let me just.." The leader wouldn't hear any of it as she pushed her down into the bed and pulled the blankets up.

"I am not going to hear it. You are going to rest today. Luckily we only have a press conference today for our next tour. Just rest kay?"

Jessica rolled her eyes as she let her body relax.

"And you need someone to come and check on you. I'm going to call..."

"Ani! Please Unnie. you know how they are all busy especially him. They are promoting their new album."

"Yesung oppa is your boyfriend. You know when you're in trouble he will come and.." Jessica cut her off again with an icy glare.

"Please" she begged. "You will all be gone for a few hours. I can take care of myself until then."

Taeyeon sighed. "All right. Take medicine and rest. There is ramen in the cupboard and juice in the refrigerator."

"Thanks" .

Taeyeon closed the door to Jessica's room and went downstairs. As SNSD was getting ready to go she took out her cellphone and made a call.

"Yeoboseyo?" said a deep voice on the other line.

"Ah, Leeteuk Oppa! Annyeonhaseyo"

"Taengoo what's up? How's my gorgeous leader doing today?"

Taeyeon blushed a shade of pink and smiled. 

"Is Yesung Oppa with you? May I have a word with him please"

"Well now I am offended. You call me to speak to him???"

"It's not like that Oppa! I need to talk to him about Jessica." she said rolling her eyes  at her boyfriend being dramatic.

Yesung's voice came on the phone "Yeoboseyo? Taeyeon-sshi?"

"Anneyohaseyo, Yesung Oppa. Jessica is sick and..."

"Buoh? Is she okay?!! I will be there right now!"

He hung up and the line went dead. Taeyeon stared at the phone and shook her head. She got in the car with the rest of SNSD as they went off to the press conference.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Half an hour later, a white van pulled up. Yesung got out of the car with a handful of groceries. 

"Kamsamhamnida, Hyung!" He called over his shoulder thanking his manager. 

As the car drove away, he felt for the spare key under the mat and let himself in.

"Sica!" He called as he set down the groceries putting away what was need to be refrigerated at the moment.

When Jessica heard his voice her eyes went wide. She tried to get up but due to exhaustion she flopped back down. She heard footsteps coming up and the door to her room flying open. She saw Yesung with beads of sweat on his forehead wearing a red polo shirt and blue jeans. When he came over to her , she tried to get up but started coughing again. He helped her to lie back down on her bed and felt her forehead.

"I told Taeyeon Unnie not to bother you yet.." Jessica started to talk but Yesung shushed her.

"Don't talk and just rest. I am going to try and cool your fever down. If it doesn't go down we have to go to the doctor."

Jessica nodded as he ran to the bathroom got a towel and filled a plastic wol with with cold water. He walked slowly back to the bed and placed the bowl on the ground. He squeezed water out of the towel and placed it on her forehead.

"Thank you " she said weakly.

Yesung smiled as he repeated the process several times with the towel. Then her stomach rumbled and she looked at him with a guilty look.

"Let me make you something to eat so you can get your energy back."

"Kamsamhamnida, Oppa". She flashed a smile at him.

He kissed her hand and  took the bowl went downstairs into the kitchen. Pulled out the ingredients to make samgyetung and got to work. His phone rang as the chicken was boiling. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yesung Oppa! It's Taeyeon."

"Ah Taeyeon shi. Everything is fine here. Just making Sica something to eat."

"Awww Oppa. It was so good I called you. She threatened me to not call you.  Always puts everyone before herself."

"Aish that girl. Well thank you for letting me know. So did you call me to say that you guys are going to be late because you are meeting up with the rest of my crew?" he  teased.

There was  a pause on the other side. "Lucky guess...How did you know?"

Yesung laughed "I have my ways. You guys go have fun now!"

"Thanks Oppa. Please tell Jessica we will be home!!" 

The conversation ended just when the soup finished cooking. He dished the soup and rice into  separate bowls putting everything on a tray table. He balanced everything upstairs, kicking the door and setting the table on the ground. Then he helped Jessica up and placed the table gently in front of her.

"Thank you Oppa" she said in a weak voice as she started eating.

He kissed her forehead and sat next to her on the bed watching her eat.

"I didn't know your cooking was this high of a level" she said sipping her water

"Excuse me? Who is the one that cooks back at my dorm?" 

"I thought Ryewook Oppa does."

"I take turns with him and sometimes in a rush we do the cooking together. You know how Leeteuk hyung gets when he is hungry" he laughed and shook his head.

Jessica giggled and continued to eat her meal. 

"Thank you for the meal" she said placing her hands together in front of her when she finished.

"I am glad you still have your appetite" Yesung laughed and felt her forehead

"Your fever went down. Why don't you go take a bath and change in some fresh clothes? Or do I have to do that all for you?" he teased. "I will be glad to you know."

Jessica blushed crimson and slapped his shoulder.

"I can manage. Thank you very much"

Yesung put the table down as Jessica slowly got out of bed. She got clean clothes out of the dresser and went into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. The young man took the table downstairs and washed the dishes. After he dried and put away everything he went back upstairs flopping down on the bed watching tv. No soon later, Jessica came out with long sleeve and sweats. She got under the covers as Yesung put his arm around her pulling her close. She snuggled up next to him as they watched Despicable Me laughing at the funny parts. They soon fell asleep.

When the SNSD members all came home Taeyeon checked on Jessica and saw the couple asleep. She smiled and woke up Yesung.

"Yesung Oppa, Leeteuk Oppa is waiting for you outside." 

The young man rubbed his eyes and thanked Taeyeon. When Taeyeon left he stared at the girl who looked like an angel when he was asleep. He tucked  a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. Writing a note he left it beside her pillow. Saying good bye to to the SNSD members he left for his dorm.

When Jessica woke up the next morning feeling better than yesterday. She saw the note next to her and read it:

Take care of yourself, my one and only princess:) You work too hard and need rest. I am sorry I had to leave due to curfew under Lee Sooman Appa. I will call you tonight after sukira! Saranghae yo!

-Jonghoon

 Jessica smiled and held the letter to her heart.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After  a couple of days....

"Aaaachoooo!" sneezed Yesung. He groaned as he sank under the bed.

" You okay, Hyung?" asked Kyuhyun playing tetris in the doorway.

"You think I am okay" he snapped as he blew his nose. "I am missing sukira today because of this cold!"

"Well you know where you got it from?" snickered Leeteuk as he came in with medicine.

"Yeah yeah..." he rolled his eyes as he closed his eyes going back to sleep.

 

 

Thank you! Keep on reading and no plagarize!! 

X0X0 vampireluver911