Intro

My Pet

The woman was sitting while watching the rain that was falling and did not pay attention to the teacher who was explaining the lesson in front of the class.

he continued to pay attention to the rain from earlier, and soon the sound of the bell immediately made him aware. All students in the class had begun to pack.

They saluted the teacher and started to leave the classroom including the girl. She followed from behind with a deadpan expression

Tzuyu POV
Today it rained hard so I didn't pay much attention to the teacher teaching in front.

because of the annoying sound of rain and also because I keep paying attention to the rain I can't pay attention to lessons.

not long after that I heard the bell rang I began packing my books and stationery on the table after that I stood following my friends and greet our teacher.

after that we all came out of class, I walked to the front of the school and saw some of my classmates who were walking home there who came home by sharing an umbrella, some were picked up and some even ran under the rain.

I just watched them then immediately took the umbrella and started walking towards my apartment.

my parents work in Taiwan, for some reason they moved me to Korea. And here I live with my cousin but because he just got married, I thought I would bother him, so I prefer to live alone.

I also don't have friends here, not because I don't want to, but because I'm not good at social things. Today feels the same as yesterday.
TZUYU POV END