2014

HOW TO HIDE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!

Third persons POV

"Jimin, stop it already!", Jin shouted.(yes he shouted)

"Hyung it is his fault she is hurting because of him!! He deserves this!", Jimin shouted back.

(Yes they were shouting)

"He is right hyung, let him . It's for the best" ,Taehyung said weakly after receiving punches from Jimin, as he lied on the floor with Jimin on top of him, punching him, hard.

"Both of you, get up now.", Namjoon's voice entered, calm and yet very angry.

" You both are at fault and you know it. And I have a really really good news. The management decided to create a contract and we have to sign it, to continue as Bangtan. So I want to both to get your asses up already and in the meeting room.," He said just before he left them.

Jimin got up from Taehyung. And Jin helped Taehyung to walk to the meeting room. Jimin might have been all sweet but because of the current situation he thought it was right to throw a punches at Taehyung.

The meeting room's air was being shared by 7 young men. They were left alone to discuss their future. 

" Since you all are here now, I'll tell you what the management told me." ,The leader of the group spoke.

" Because of what has happened, I'm disappointed just as much as Pd Nim and I agreed that for our well being we will follow the contract.",he continued while keeping a black folder on the table.

THE CONTRACT

As a member of BTS, you will put your career first and would not get involved in a romantic relationship of any sort. The members who accept it will continue to remain the members.

Duration of contract: 10 years

For :
Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook

The members of BTS.

That's what the paper said.(I'm sorry people. Idk how to actually write a contract so it's something like this.)

"Hyung. I why are we suffering because of what happened between Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung?" Soft voice of the maknae spoke.

" Jungkookah, we are a team and it is completely visible that we have not been acting like one. You have picked sides on who is right. This is for our own good. It's just been an year since we debut and we can't afford such situations. You know it very well." Namjoon said in a serious tone.

Just as he finished saying that the door opened and two figures entered in the room.
 

So that's it for now! I'm sorry the chapters will be short.... I bet you are confused....what happened between Jimin and Tae?? Why do they can't be in a relationship?

Guess you'll find out soon 💜😂. 

borahae army!