The Confession

The Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 days have passed since Jiyong left the Military Service, 10 days thinking if the decision he had made was the correct one, a decision that took him almost 10 years to make. He thought that, he couldn't go back now; it was now or never, even more in these circumstances. While he finished his cigarette, by the window, YoungBae looked at him worried, he knew that his best friend was very nervous and just wanted to be there for him, in case things did not go as expected. Bae had asked for a special leave only to be able to be with Jiyong at this time.

 

"He's taking his time"

 

“Easy, it's only been 10 minutes. He is not known for his punctuality, you shouldn't be so worried. ”

 

"I left 10 days ago and he didn't even call me ... what does that tell you ..."

 

“It tells me a lot of things, but especially that he must be very ashamed ... Do you remember what you said ?... you put the group in his hands ..."

 

"Don't remind me ... it was the only thing I thought all this time"

 

The doorbell rings and both are stunned looking at the door.

JIyong, sighs and looks at Youngbae, so he would open the door. When Bae opens the door he receives a surprised look first and then a smile and a hug.

 

“Hey, Bea-ah, what are you doing here? I didn't know you were on a leave. Good to see you, how is Hyorin and married life? ”

 

"It's good to see you too Ri-ah, everything is fine at home, and yes, I did ask for a special permit, a friend needed me."

 

Immediately, the look on Seungri’s face changed to one of doubt and concern.

 

"Is he fine?"

 

“You should ask him. Come on…"

 

When they arrive in the living room, Jiyong was still looking out the window.

 

 

"Well, here I am. Ready to hear what you have to tell me. ”

 

Jiyong turns to see him ...

"Good to see you too ..." giving him a smile ... "Take a seat, please!"

 

“Look, Jiyong I already know that I disappointed the group and that I disappointed you and many other people, I honestly don’t have other words to say that “I AM SORRY”, I was a naive person who trusted the wrong people. I know I should have listened to you and T.O.P. hyung I am trying my best to amend my mistake and clear my name, away from Big Bang, so as not to drag you into this, although media didn't stop bothering you and the guys and that's why I'm sorry too. I do not know what else to say to you."

 

Bae just watched from the kitchen island, with a cup of coffee in his hands. Jiyong looked back at the window, while Seungri sat on the couch looking at Jiyong. The silence was so dense that it could be cut with paper.

 

"Before, to say something about it, I need to ask you something and be as honest as possible."

 

"Yes, go ahead ask."

"I have an idea to help you, but first I need to know this, well more than an idea is a confession and proposition, but first I need to know this ... Did you sleep or not with a at your birthday party?"

 

"What?? …What does that have to do with all this? ”

 

"Just answer the question ... please!"

 

"NO ... you know I don’t ..."

 

"You're not lying to me?"

 

"Really? You ask that? ... Yes, we went to the room together, but nothing happened, I couldn't ... I haven't been with anyone in a long time ... Now what does that have to do with everything? ...

What are you up to, Jiyong? "

 

"We kissed once, remember?"

 

Seungri, immediately turned to look at Bae.

"Don't worry, he knows ... We kissed and we were so scared that we decided not to touch the subject again, remember?"

 

Jiyong sits in front of Seungri and takes his hands.

 

"Ji, what are you doing?"

 

"I do not want to forget Ri-ah, I could not forget and all these years Nyongtory has been a torture, I do not want it to be fanservice, I want to be able to hold your hand like now, I want to be able to kiss you on the stage, go out to eat together and walk hand in hand, without fear of photos and paparazzi. And I feel that you feel the same, I see it in your eyes, in your smiles, in your games ... for you it is not fanservice either. We should make it public and this scandal would overcome yours and I am sure that the VIPs will be supporting us and all those claims that you are “” and a monster, they will end… and Big Bang can return as 5, as it has to be."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter