Mission Complete

For Tomorrow

“No please…. I don’t know the code I swear” Tears trickled down your face as you hands shook badly, struggling to stay up. There were dead bodies all over the office and you could hear more gunshots upstairs.

“I haven’t got all day sweetie; your boss is already dead.” The man caressed the trigger pointing at your head.

“I’m only a secretary, I- I only handled his meetings” you stuttered, your eyes on the gun. He was going to blow your brains out any second. You knew it.

“Listen you , stop crying. Your boss owes us thirty million dollars in cash. We know you have the code.”

Just then, your earpiece gave a little buzz.

“Okay Agent D, we got what we need. Handle the situation there, we’ll send you a car in five.”

Well he certainly took his time.

Your hands stopped shaking and your face turned back into your usual composed state.

“What the-“ the man faltered slightly, confused.

Too late, you had already pulled out your own gun. You shot him straight between his eyes. Without a moments pause, you the other two men behind him, shooting them twice each before they even had time to register the sudden change in situation.

“For your information, that’s my thirty million dollars now, thankyou.” You spoke to the dead body that was threatening you a minute ago.

“If you were a second late, I would’ve been screwed.” You snarled as you ed your blouse. This was by far the worst mission you had been assigned to. You had hated this stupid secretary outfit for a whole two months, from the second you came to work in this office to spy on that idiot of a boss who was itching to get in your pants every time he laid his filthy eyes on you. It was a shame you didn’t get to kill him first.

You heard Minhyun laugh through the earpiece.

“I had complete faith in you. Car coming in four minutes thirty seconds.”

“Okay okay” you mumbled, pulling on a black tank top.

Making sure your gun was fully loaded, you stepped out of the room and headed upstairs to the sound of gunshots. You’ve dealt with worse before.

Honestly all you had in mind was finally going home and stuffing your face with popcorn.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short chapter just to test the waters.  I havent decided on the love lines yet though.  Let me know who you want to end up with!