Skype

Skype
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rina and Changgu were currently talking to one another through the video call on Skype. The couple were in the midst of talking about a drama after Changgu had listened to Rina's ranting about a long day at work. It was more like Changgu talking about one of his favorite dramas that Rina still had yet to see.

"That Winter, The Wind Blows has such a good story line and the characters playing each role does a good job of portraying all the details. It's such a good drama, Rina. How can you not have seen it yet?" Changgu asked his girlfriend through the monitor.

"I just haven't, Changgu." Rina repeated for the nth time since they started their video call. "I'm not into dramas."

"But you're a girl. Girls love dramas, right?"

Rina chuckled as she stared at her boyfriend through the laptop's screen.

"I'm not like most girls. Would you rather have dated someone that did?"

"No. That's not what I meant."

"I know. I'm just teasing."

Changgu pouted a little longer before smiling again.

"Anyways, I think we should have a date at the Hantaek Botanical Garden where Oh Young's garden was filmed. Or have a date at one of the De Chocolate Coffee's branches in Gangnam where it was featured in the series, too."

"That's cute, but that means traveling, especially to popular places where there will be lots of people. I repeat, lots of people, Changgu." She reasoned with him before casting him a teasing smile. "Unless you plan on a dating scandal to happen because of it?"

"I mean we can just pretend that you're one of the staff members and we can have the other members come along with us, too." Changgu suggested with a bright smile. "It works for Lani and Yuto majority of the time when they wanna go on dates."

"It's because those two are actually quite cute together. Also, Lani likes going out and about and wanting to do things. I don't."

"Hey, we're cute, too."

"You're the one that's cute. I'm so-so."

"What? Don't lie. You're the cutest to me."

"Eww."

Changgu rolled his eyes as Rina laughed at his reaction.

"Hey wait a minute."

Changgu just realized something.

"If you're not into dramas, then does that mean you haven't watched Spark or the second season of Age of Youth?"

"Yeah, why?"

Please log in to read the full chapter