Can this be a Coincidence?

Drawn to you

“Excuse me?”, a gentleman said.
Those same almond shape eyes, while the guy face was covered with that same face mask.
“Kim Namjoon?” I said slowly while walking towards him slowly.
Face to face. Eye to eye. Could it be a coincidence to meet once again?

“Umm, hi,” I said shyly.

“Hi. I just want to see if you are alright,” he said with a concerned look on his face.
“I am okay, thank you for asking. Also, thank you for helping me up. I wasn’t paying attention what was going on around me,” I said with a smile.
He took his mask off, and shows the completed face.
He smiles, and asked, “What is your name?”
“Zola….Gonzalez,” I said to him with a small smile while looking down towards his and my feet.

I looked up and, locked with his eyes, “nice to meet you, Zola Gonzalez,” he said with a smile.
“Nice to meet you too, Namjoon,” I said.

Namjoon put his hands in his pockets and ask how I am getting home.
I pointed to the train station and noticed that the last train left. “Oh no, the train!”, shocked and devastates I was.
I sighed.
“Well, that was the last train for the night,” I said while squatting to think what to do next.
Namjoon came beside me, “if you want, I can ask my manager if it is okay to give you a ride home,” he insisted.

“You don’t need to; I will figure out a way home,” I said.
“Don’t worry about its Zola; it was my fault for making you miss your train,” he said.
“Sigh, okay,” I said feeling bothered.
Namjoon and I started walking towards a black van; he opened the door. I saw all of the member either sleeping, on their phone or just talking.
I felt out of place.
Jin, Suga, Jimin, V, Jungkook, and J-Hope all starred at me.
“Jeogeon Nuguya Namjoon?” Suga bluntly said. (Who is that Namjoon?)
“Jamsi hue seolmyeong hageseubnida Yoongi,” (I’ll explain later Yoongi) Namjoon said to Suga and turned to their Manager.

He pulled his manager and spoke to him in private.
I felt like a sore thumb. It felt very awkward.
“Hi!” I looked up and saw J-Hope waving at me.
“I’m J-Hope! What is your name?”, he said enthusiastically.
I waved, “Hi, my name is Zola Gonzalez.” I said awkwardly.
“Nice to meet you,” said J-Hope.
Suga nods, and the rest just waved to me. Yup. Very awkward indeed.
Namjoon and his Manager came back.
“Zola, this is our Manager. He agreed to take you home, but there is something that he would like to discuss before going further. Don’t worry he speaks English,” Namjoon said seriously and smile.
“Okay,” agreeing to what he said.

A gentleman in a suit came up to me and told me to follow him.
“Namjoon told me everything that has happened. I do not mind taking you home, but my priority is the group. You will have to sign forms for confidential purpose.” Their manager explains.
“I understand sir,” I said, agreeing to his statement.
“Hmm, this is a first,” he said surprisingly.
It took maybe five to 10 minutes to read and sign forms; just you know the usual. I am not allowed to mention to any one of that night, just for their privacy, etc.
“Thank you, Mr.,” I said, trying to figure out his name.
“Manager Sejin,” He responded.
I handed everything back to him and follow him back to the van.
Namjoon came out, “So, everything okay?” He smiled. I just nodded and smile.

He looked exhausted, and most of the members fell asleep in the van, besides Namjoon and J-Hope.
I climb in the van, closed the door and buckle up.
“What is your address, Zola?”, said Namjoon while holding his phone to put the GPS on.
“Oh, it’s XXX Huntington Avenue. I can type it in if you want,”, I said politely.
Namjoon passed his phone to me while I type in my home address.
We were off. It takes about 45 minutes to get home. J-Hope was already snoozing away. It was only their driver, Manager Sejin, Namjoon, and me who are still awake.
I have so much going on, so many thoughts. Can this be all a dream? I watch as Namjoon was looking out the window. At a glance, I saw a little bit of sadness, every line on his face, the shape of his eyes, his one dimple. Things I ever got to dream of, if I ever got the chance to meet him.

He turns, and I turn away feeling embarrassed. Hearing his smirk, viewing from my peripheral vision, I can see a small smile.
“Why aren’t you sleeping Namjoon, it is very late already,” concern about him since it was a long day for him.
He turns to me, and then turns again to the window, “Just thinking what is next. Thinking about what my next dream will be and other plans. What more can I give to my ARMY fans? What else can we improve? Keeping the team together, and being there for them.”, he said with a smile.
“What is your happiness, Namjoon?” Curiously asking.

The van stopped and notice I have arrived home. I looked at Namjoon. I turned and open the van door and quietly close it. I walked to the other side on the sidewalk.
“Thank you, Manager Sejin for the ride home, I appreciate it,” I said gratefully.
“Your welcome Ms. Zola, and remember about the agreement,” he said, and I nodded in agreement.

I walked towards my door, and I heard footsteps behind and turn around.
“Namjoon, what are you doing out here?” I said in confusion.
“The question you have asked me earlier. I don’t understand your question”, Namjoon said seeking an understanding.
“Umm, what will make Namjoon happy?” I said, explaining to him.
His face light up. “You don’t need to answer Namjoon; it’s just a question,” I said, looking down hoping I didn’t upset him.
“I am still looking for an answer to your question, and I am still looking.” Said Namjoon with a smile on his face.
“It was nice meeting you Namjoon,” I said confidently locking eye contact with him. I grinned so big that my cheeks were red.

I put my hand out, and Namjoon reciprocates and smiled. “It was nice to meet you too, Zola; I hope our paths will cross again.”
I open my door and said goodnight to Namjoon, and he said the same.
He walks back to the van, went inside, and drove away. I watched the van drove away. My heart stings a little bit. Since this will be the only time that I will ever see him.