My Love For You...

My Love For You

Sakura POV

Have you ever love someone so much?

I have…

This feelings who once I just thought as a crush began to grow become a love that can’t be controlled.

Bae Irene…

No…

I meant…

Bae Joohyun…

My beloved Idol that become someone that can’t be replaced in my heart, just seeing her from far away already made me frozen and paralyzed. This feeling was to much for me who haven’t ever fall in love before…

The first meeting with her was so nervewercking that I really embarrassed myself in front of other idols and fans. With my red face and ears that got captured by my fancam and the teasing after by my members in our dorm is something I can’t forget…

 

Flashback

 

Saku-chan! They come over here!” shouted Nako beside me.

I looked over to see what Nako meant and at the same time holding my breath at the sight I just saw. My goddess is coming closer to our seat with her other Red Velvet member.

Unnie! They are coming here! I think they will sit in front of us!” Now it’s Minju turn to shouted at me while pointed the seat in front us with her eyes.

No way...” I thought while still locked my eyes on my favorite Idols movement.

And then…

I saw them especially ‘her’ slowly make their way to the seat in front of us.

See!!” said Minju while hit my leg.

It can’t be!” I thought while seeing them sitting in front of us and ‘her’ seat a few seat before the seat in front of me. I can’t help myself to have a silent squeal beside Nako and Minju who began to teasing me and I can see in my corner eyes that Yena and Hyewon started to calling for me and pointed in front of them because there was where ‘she’ sit.

 

End of Flashback

 

And…

Of course I can’t do anything at that time and I really regret it…

A lot…

After that was my second chance to have a slight conversation with them because the first attempt failed because I have another schedule…

Of course that was not the last one that I got the chance to have an interaction with them especially ‘her’. But my’coward’self seems to appear at that time again…

And…

Again…

 

I am so frustrated because of that… I even consult it with other members and asking for tips from the master that is Nako and Hyewon. Let just hope I will make it right the next time we meet!

 

End of Sakura POV

 

 

 

Author POV

 

After so many failed attempts that Sakura has to conquer her quest ‘How to interact with Red Velvet especially Irene-nim’ that what the fans called it (A/N ; I made it up (;). Even after the trending she make just because she meet them, it’s seems God isn’t on her side for this quest not like how It always do to her favorite game.

 

 

 

NOW!

 

 

 

The chance seems to appear again! Red Velvet and IZ*ONE happen to held their year-end comeback at the same time and of course once again the fans pumped up to see their interaction. Even thought some are doubted for it to happen after seeing so many failed attempts, thought it also doesn’t meant they give up and giving their cheer for both group with so many hope.

 

 

In Music Bank Waiting room

“What should I do! what should I do! what should I do!!!” Sakura said while holding her head in front of other members. Even after her pledge before she seems can’t remove the nervous that come every time ‘that’ time comes.

“Kkura unnie! Stop it! You make me dizzy with your repeated words!” shout Yena while the make up artist do her make up.

“Yeah, Saku-chan can you please calm down?” said Chaeyeon who amused looking at her best friend behavior.

“How can I am calm Jjayeon?! We will have a special corner with Red Velvet sunbaenim!!!” shout Sakura now she started to walk around the room.

“Kkura just sit down and calm down!” now Eunbi turn to make Sakura calm and of course just because of her word won’t work so she grab Sakura hand and pull her down to sit beside her.

“But… Unnie…” Sakura said after she sit down beside Eunbi and looked at her with teary eyes.

“It’s your chance Kkura-ya, Isn’t it the right time to finally speak and become friend with them?” Eunbi said while still make Sakura calm down.

“But… I am… How can I do it??” Sakura said while lowering her head.

“We will help you unnie! Please believe in us!” Wonyoung said while showing her fighting pose at Sakura to believe them.

“You won’t be alone Kkura. I, Wonyoung, Minju, Hyewon, and Yena will be there with you and we will help you, okay?” Eunbi said reassuring Sakura.

“Eum… Okay… Thank you guys.” Sakura said to them and showed her happy smile after and that make the other member smile in relief for their second oldest. As Sakura problem isn’t something can be solved by her alone and they want to attain her happiness. And of course how the event going is up to Sakura.

 

…..

 

IZ*ONE was on their way to the studio for the special corner, on the way to the studio they meet Red Velvet on the corridor.

“Hello!” Seulgi said from the other end of the corridor on their way to the studio while waving her hand to the girls.

“HELLO SUNBAENIM!” said the 6th IZ*ONE girls while bowing to their sunbae.

Hello and hi Kkura!” now Wendy turn to greet them and she separately greet Sakura while waving her hand. They become close because they meet before and had a few conversation on Everyone kitchen’s Sakura first variety show in South Korea.

“Hi unnie…” Sakura said shyly and wave back to Wendy. This interaction make other member from each group to squeal lightly by their interaction except certain ‘Bae’ who give a glare to certain ‘Son’ who also give a smirk to the bunny leader.

Let’s do our best!” now Joy turn to speak to the girls with a fighting pose and followed by the junior.

“Yes!” the 6th IZ*ONE members answered with a high spirit. The senior couldn’t help but to smile at their lovely junior.

“Well lets go inside shall we?” Yeri said while lead the way inside the studio followed by other Red Velvet members and then IZ*ONE.

 

 

 

You guys just do what written in the script, okay?!” shout one of the staff. To the Idols inside the studio. Everyone nodded at the sign except Sakura who leave speechless by the script given to her.

“Let’s do our best, shall we?” said a person who come near her and smiled at her, none other than her beloved Idol and person Bae Irene.

Y...ye...yes!” Sakura said while stuttering and lowering her gaze from her goddess. Irene who saw that can help to let out a chuckle and slowly hold Sakura hand.

“Don’t be nervous, I’m not going to bite you...” Irene said while caressing Sakura hand, Sakura slowly lift her head and meet with Irene eyes who gazing at her lovingly. A silent staring between them start and the audience who saw it can’t help but giggling at their interaction.

Unnie you won’t bite her, but you will ‘EAT’ her.” suddenly Yeri said between the two ‘sweet’ staring battle and that make the rest of Red Velvet members laugh out loud and the other IZ*ONE members couldn’t help to gasp at the Red Velvet maknae statement while also follow them laughing at the ‘couple’. And of course that make Yeri earn a death glare from the bunny leader and a blush from the cherry blossom girl who become the flower itself.

“Well, our Kkura unnie face is already as red as blood. Isn’t she gonna ‘BITE’ Irene-shi first? Before she got ‘EATEN’?” now Yena turn to unnie while giving her an annoying smirk that what Sakura call it when she saw Yena do it to her. And that makes Sakura face more red than before while Irene is speechless, at this point the teasing isn’t just coming from her group but also the later. Yena statement make both group laughing more louder than before.

“Geez… don’t tease them Yeri-ya and you too Yena-shi.” Seulgi said while still preventing the tears come out from her eyes because she laughing too much.

I think that enough of us” Eunbi said while still prevent herself from laughing.

After the teasing and the scold they got from the bunny leader (not only the RV girls but the IZ*ONE girls also got scolded by Irene v:) they continue the shoot for the special corner smoothly and the things that make Sakura speechless before is because in the script there a scene where she have to hug Irene and saying a cheesy line from one of the song lyrics while look at her eyes.(A/N I leave it to your imagination (; ). That scene make both of the group fans wild and of course it make a comeback trending with a hashtag #SakuraForeverWIN that went trending No.1 worldwide that day.

 

After the shoot

 

On the way the both group back to their own dressing room, suddenly Irene hold Sakura hand.

“Kkura...” Irene said while holding Sakura hand and that make Sakura stop her movement and looked back to see Irene loving smile at her. The other Red Velvet members who saw this can’t help but smile at this so is the other IZ*ONE members to.

“Y… yes unnie?” Sakura said a bit stuttering but a bit better than before with her blush painted in both of her check.

“Eunbi-shi may I borrow Kkura?”Irene said to Eunbi who stand ahead the IZ*ONE girls also as the leader of the group. Eunbi who heard the request can’t help but to smile at the older one and give her a nod as an okay sign. Seeing this Irene drag Sakura away from the group.

“Seems like Irene-shii is on the attack side… ” Hyewon said while seeing ‘couple’ that went away from them.

“Unnie?!” Minju said surprised to hear Hyewon said that to their senior and also because the other group members also still with them. The Red Velvet members who heard that can’t help but to laugh out loud by Hyewon’s statement.

“HAHAHAHA well she just like that for Kkura thought.” Wendy said that while grinning.

“Well she a bit can’t hold her patience anymore” Seulgi said while shook her head remembering her oldest unnie antic because of certain cherry blossom.

“Is that so?” Eunbi said while feeling relief to hear that.

“Well… we are so sorry for our coward unnie… ” Yena said while bowing her head and that make all of them laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

Except Wonyoung…

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie what does ‘the attack side” mean?” Wonyoung ask her unnies innocently.

 

That question make the older girls stop laughing and looked at Hyewon because she was the one who said it first and make their maknae confused.

 

Hyewon then took a big breath before said “Wonyoung-ah that is-” but before she even finished her sentence someone cut it.

“Wonyoung-ah aren’t you hungry? Lets go back to our dress room and eat!” Minju said while try to drag Wonyoung to their dressing room.

“Wonyoung do you wanna play game?!” Yena said while holding Wonyoung shoulder.

“Wonyoung lets chat, it’s been awhile!”Seulgi said while following the girls

“Yeah lets chat!”Yeri said also following them. With Joy behind her.

 

Behind them we can see Eunbi who head locked Hyewon with Wendy trying to prevent any tragedy that would happen…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side…

 

Unnie where are we going?” Sakura said to the older girl who dragging her somewhere she doesn’t know. Irene suddenly stopping and that make Sakura bump into her. She turned around and holding Sakura hand with both of her hand.

“Sorry to call you Kkura earlier… “ Irene said while looking at Sakura hand and caressing it.

“I-it’s okay unnie… “ Sakura said stuttering again while looked down hiding her blush and that make Irene smile at the cherry blossom girl.

“May I call you that??” Irene ask Sakura while tilting her head cutely.

“Yes...” Sakura answered absentmindedly while start trucked by her beloved cuteness. Irene smiled at her answer.

“Um… unnie can I know why you drag me here?” Sakura asked as she braving herself to speak to her beloved about this situation they have.

“I want to talk to you… “ Irene said while tightening her hold on Sakura hand before she give it a little pat. ”Do you know why?” She asked the cherry blossom girl who now more confused then ever.

“Um… No?” Sakura answered doubtfully Irene just let a small smile hearing the answer then she took a quiet deep breath.

I… I don’t really know where to start, but since I know you are our fan I can’t get you out of my mind… It sounds crazy, but I don’t know how this happened.” Irene said while staring straight into Sakura eyes.Sakura can feel her sincerity. ”Before I know it you already filled my mind, I just saw your photo that time and that lead me to search more about you. Knowing you more, but still I don’t know how you are in real life. That why meeting you here and had a conversation with you like this make me confident that I-” Before Irene can finishing her talk Sakura cut her.

I Love You” Sakura said while looking straight into Irene eyes too, it’s the first time the cherry blossom girl look at Irene in the eyes as usually she would look down or look away from the bunny leader gaze. Irene who heard it was stunned by what the younger girl said.

W-what did you just say?” Irene said still can’t believe at what she heard before.

I Love You unnie… it’s not like how Idol-Fan love but I love you as you are… ” Sakura said still holding her gaze to the bunny leader eyes with a loving gaze.

Irene was quiet for awhile suddenly she hug Sakura tightly.

Really?” Irene ask in Sakura embrace.

Yes… I think I was obvious enough thought?” Sakura answered while throwing matter of fact statement to the older. Irene chuckled heard that.

So is it mutual?” Sakura asked afraid that it just her who feel like that.

Don’t you hear what I just said before?” Irene asked while pull away from the hug. “It a ‘Yes’ you coward.” Irene said while pinching Sakura nose. Then both of them throwing each other a loving gaze and a happy smile.

I Love You” Irene said while interlocking her hand with Sakura.

I Love You too” Sakura said while tightening their hold.

 

 

And that day on Music Bank ending a legendary ‘SakuRene’ moment happened. A holding hand and hugging moment because IZ*ONE is joining them celebrating together Red Velvet win on the music show. Well, that how they hide it….

 

 

Are they? ;)

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Thank you for your attention and read this story~

Hope you guys enjoy it~