Kisses On The Lips

Kisses On The Lips

Jaeyoon was at home waiting for Inseong to return. Jaeyoon looked out the window to see if his car was out there. It was. He watched Inseong get out and walk up the stairs. Inseong unlocked the door and Jaeyoon ran to him.

"I missed you." Jaeyoon said climbing on top of Inseong. Inseong rubbed Jaeyoon's shoulders. "I was gone for a long time. My boss made me work forever." Inseong said.

Jaeyoon put on his chapstick, he always did it before Inseong kissed him.

Inseong stared at Jaeyoon's lips. Inseong looked back up at his eyes. "How long was I gone for?" Inseong asked tilting his head."You we're gone about 5 hours." Jaeyoon said.

Inseong pressed his lips against Jaeyoon's. Jaeyoon softly bit Inseong's bottom lip.

This kiss was long. It wasn't going to be like the other days where he gave long kisses.

Jaeyoon pulled at Inseong's shirt. He wanted it ed so Jaeyoon could do what he wanted to.

Inseong ed his shirt. Jaeyoon noticed it. He put his hands on Inseong's chest. His hands traveled from the top to the bottom.

Inseong put his hands on Jaeyoon's hips, signaling that it was time to stop, so they can cuddle. "Inseong, I love you." Jaeyoon said after removing his lips from Inseong's.

"I love you too, Jaeyoon." He moved Jaeyoon onto his lap and the television. Jaeyoon grabbed a blanket. Jaeyoon looked up at Inseong and smiled at him.