Having A Crush Feels Good But Bothersome

Falling For Everything That's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Get a hold of yourself!!!'

 

The moment those doors opened, SinB had been biting off her squeal; holding on her breath and praying to heavens that no one can hear the loud thumps of her heart. Stupid heart!!

 

It's as if the blood cells on her veins are racing like they're not one is the first place, and it's as if all the sleepiness in her system is gone and she's full-charge; in fact, she may be in the state of overheating from the sudden rush of energy that she already feels like exploding. 

 

SinB was well-aware of her feelings. She's also well-aware of how annoying, awkward, and seemingly never-ending having a crush is. After all, SinB did had a crush during her middle school, and she still remembers how stupid she looked whenever Yuju was in front of her.

 

And just like those good Ol' days, there's always that certain Kim Sowon who's having that victorious party inside her head. SinB wanted to glare at her, or just cried there and then but held it in. There's no way she'll let Sowon have the pleasure to see her weak.

 

But all that resolve dissolved into thin air as Yerin smiled at her, like ice melting in the sun's mercy. And like a robot who's programmed, she smiled back as if it's the most natural thing to do; in fact, wide enough that she can feel her cheeks hurt from doing so. But not even her mind and strong-sense can stop the invincible antics of her heart; not those frantic heartbeats and the embarrassing coloring of her cheeks.

 

Snapping out of her reverie, however, was Joy who grinned and greeted, "Yerinie~!!" she called enthusiastically, standing up from her seat to hold Yerin's arms. "I missed you!!" She added.

 

Yerin laughs as a response, cute dimples appearing just beneath her crescented eyes, "I miss you too~" She cooed, playing along with Joy's usual playfulness. Joy giggled back as she helped Yerin carry the plastic bags in hand.

 

On the other hand, Sowon gulped in panic. Now that she confirmed SinB's feelings, she's quite scared of how SinB will react to that cute exchange, after all, a jealous SinB is never good news.

 

But to her surprise, SinB's only smiling warmly on the sight behold. A smile that's proud and curious, that kind of smile that's full of pure admiration and fondness for the other one. Sowon raised her brow at her friend's smile, confuse and happy at the same time.

 

It wasn't that typical SinB that's jealous and possessive, nor is it the SinB that's embarrassingly childish and will sulk in the corner.

 

Maybe because it has been a while since SinB had liked someone, or because Sowon forgot how mature SinB had gotten after that long time, that what she sees is a woman who had nothing more but pure fondness, admiration and will to know that person she likes. Heck, can you still even call that 'crushing on someone'?

 

But no matter how mature she had gotten, it still didn't change the fact that she's crushing someone like in middle school. And middle school isn't exactly her best phase. All the reactions are cringy, and the total opposite of what she always shows.

 

Finally, Yerin noticed her, nodding to her presence with that famous breathtaking smile of hers. SinB swallowed thickly, tightening her fist to calm her nerves. "Good Morning, SinB-ssi..." And those words, plus her name on it just doubled that combustion happening inside her.

 

And if it weren't for Sowon for nudged her to react, then SinB might've been acting like lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter