The person behind the bear costume

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Irene.... Irene...." I called her but she continued walking so I walked faster and then as soon as I got her, I backhugged her. 

"I'm so sorry Irene. I didn't mean to be that insensitive. Please don't be jealous." Then  suddenly some girls started clapping and cheering. OMG, I forget that we are on a public place and plus the Irene that I'm hugging right now is not my Rene. I've been praying so hard that she wouldn't slap me or beat me cause I just assumed she's jealous and I just hugged her in front of millions (LOL) just exaggerating on the million part but it's really a lot of people and all their attentions are on us. 

"Just forgive her! Look at her. She's so adorable.", one the girls yelled.

Holy . Please, please, please stop making comments. 

"Just kiss your girlfriend already." 

Oh my Jesus, Mary and Joseph, she started removing my arms backhugging her and then she started facing me. She hugged me and whispered. "Let's go out of here Kang so I can kill you already." I gulped and have chicken skins. I'm so dead right now. 

"I forgive you baby. Now shall we go somewhere where it's only me and you." As soon as she said that people around us started clapping and cheering again. Oh my Lord, then she held my hand and we started walking far from all the people. 

We stopped walking when there's no more people around us. She threw my hand and started yelling, Oh M G, this is it!

"What the hell is wrong with you Kang Seulgi? Why did you have to make a scene there?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter