Finale

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunseo took a long deep sigh, looked straight in Xiao eyes then offered her the bouquet of flowers once again. "Will you be my girlfriend again, Cheng Xiao Xiao?"

Xiao burst into tears because of too much happiness. She smiled happily. "Yes, Eunseo. Honestly, I just don't want to be your girlfriend." She said making Eunseo frowned curiosly.

Xiao accepts the bouquet of flowers first then placed it on top of the table. She then cupped Eunseo's face. "I also wanted to be your future wife, your other half, your future partner and your forever. I want to live a happy married life with you someday, Son Juyeon."

Eunseo smiled. "I want that too, and I love that idea so much. If only that's possible, Xiao Xiao."

"I'll make the impossible, possible." Xiao said, seriously. "I already told my parents about us and... they accepted us, Eunseo."

"R-Really?"

"Yes! We can finally have a better future together soon, Eunseo." Xiao said then hold both of Eunseo's hand. "I know that our relationship will not be acceptable to everyone but I don't care. I'm willing to give up everything just for you, Eunseo."

Eunseo stand up, leaned down then captured Xiao's lips in a long deep kiss. She pulled away then wiped the tears rolling down from Xiao's eyes. "I love you. I won't let my stupid heart forget about you again. I love you so much, Cheng Xiao Xiao."

"I love you so much too, Son Juyeon."

They kissed again, more deeper and torridly this time that they didn't noticed the door opened revealing the maknaes first who squealed then covered their eyes. Eunseo and Xiao pulled away from each others then both blushed.

Eunseo glared at Seola who's walking closer to them. "Yah. I thought you will wait for my phone call before going back here with our members, Seola unnie."

"Blame the maknaes who keep on whining how hungry they are." Seola smirked then wiggled her eyebrows like a ert. "But witnessing you and Seongso already devouring each others lips is enough to tell me that your special love confession is finally over, Eunseo."

"No wonder why Exy unnie tried her best to stop us in opening the door. She said we might see something inappropriate for our age." Dayoung said making EunXiao blushed again.

"I'm really hungry now. You can continue devouring each others lips while we're eating, lovebirds." Yeunjung said making Exy scold her but she doesn't care then run to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter