Chapter 2

kpop Highschool

"Man i still can't believe that your related to Dahyun" Minju says as we sit on the floor of our room. "Yeji, has she always been that awesome?" suddenly we hear knocks on our door as Minju gets up to answer it. "Hey guys, come on in" Minju says than moves to the side as the three girls come into our room. Hyewon walks in first following two other girls. i stand up to greet them "Hey im Yeji" i offer my hand out as one girl reaches it to shake "Lia, its nice to meet you, and this is Chaewon my roommate." i smile at them both as i suddenly realize how pretty they both are. We all than sit down on the floor and eat some snacks that Hyewon had brought for all of us to share. "So Yeji, what is your major in school?" Lia asked me as i open a bag of chips. "Oh um, dance" Minju than blurts "She is amazing! i mean i could never dance like her its ridiculus." i smile at the complement but i become quite shy talking about my dancing skills, i just try to do my best and practice as much as i can. "Oh really? are you going to perform in the opening assembly?" Chaewon asks. I suddenly laugh a bit before saying "Oh god no, i couldnt do that." Hyewon than stares at me curiously but i try to ignore it. Ive never really danced for a huge crowd before, but i dont want to tell them that cause they may think im a loser for being shy with my dancing. After awhile we all decide were pretty tired and our first day of school starts tomorrow so we all head into our own rooms.

The next morning im standing at my mirror making sure my uniform looks ok on me. a knock comes from the door as i quickly answer it. to my surprise i see Dahyun standing at me door "Oh Dahyun what are you doing here? i dont mean to be rude im just surprised to see you here." She smiles at me "I wanted to make sure your doing alright, and your mother also called me yesterday to make sure your alright as well." i roll my eye "Oh im sorry, my mom shouldnt have called you, i even talked to her last night." Dahyun laughs "Its ok i dont mind, anyways i have to get going but i hope to see you later ok." she smiles quickly and walks back down the hallway. i close the door just as Minju comes out of the bathroom. "Who was that?" i look at her and smile "Oh just some girl asking where we were to meet up for the freshmans." Minju nods her head "Well ok. so you ready to go?" i nod my head as she grabs our bags and leads us out of our room.

*Dahyun

i walk out of the building and see Momo sitting on the bench as she waits for me. "Did you find your cousin?" I smile "Yeah, she was fine, her mom just wanted me to make sure she was ok." Momo smiles as we than walk togther towards class. "So, how has your mission to be the best Class president been so far?" Momo asks as we walk up the stairs to the school. "Good, i mean it was a bit stressfull in the begining but its all good now." i smile as i think to myself that i hope i can survive this year. Momo and i walk into our classroom and sit next to each other at our desks. Another group of girls comes in who are a bit loud suddenly i get a hard nudge behind me from Jihyo i look behid to see why but she points infront of me. As i turn my head I see Sana walking into the classroom, i suddenly sink into my chair as she walks right passed me. Jihyo and Momo laugh as they watch me become a snail crawling into my shell. I look towards her slightly as i see Sana with her bestfriend Mina, sitting together with Chayoung. i turn behind me quickly "When did Chaeyoung become friends with Mina and Sana?" Momo smiles than says "Well since Mina, Sana and I are from Japan we all kind of hung out a bit in the summer and i took Chaeyoung along once or twice and she got really close with Mina." suddenly the bell rings and we all stand as the teacher enters our class.

Lunch finally arrives as Momo and I walk to the cafeteria. we get our food and i sit down and look at Momo's plate "Oh my god did you leave any for anyone else" Momo looks shocked but then just shrugs her shoulders and begins to eat. i begin eating my food when Chaeyoung sits down next to me "Dubu, havent seen you at all yet?" i swallow my food and smile as i than see Mina join her "Dahyun, i heard your our class president this year thats great!" Mina says as she sits next to Chaeyoung. i smile at her as i look to Jihyo and raise my eyebrows, jihyo just smirks as she than asks Mina "Is Sana coming to join us too?" suddebly i kick Jihyo under the table "Ow" she looks at me as i quickly look down at my food "No she went to eat outside with Irene" Jihyo nods her head as she goes back to eating her food. "Awe look at all the new girls, they are all so cute" Mina says as the freshmans all enter the cafeteria.  Sudenly i see a group of girls running towards us "Wow who are they" asks Chaeyoung right as the girls make it to our table. one girl comes towards us smiling "Um Dahyun" i look up to them as they smile but back away and push a girl towards me. i suddeny smile as i see Yeji being pushed "Oh Yeji its you, are these all your friends?" i see all the girls hitting each other with excitement "Yeah, sorry Dahyun they realy wanted to meet you but wouldnt come here alone." i smile "Ah its ok, i mean your my cousin so i wouldnt care." i than here a girl gasp and say "Yeji is your cousin!" i nod "Yeji you never told us your cousin was famous" i shake my head "Oh no, please dont call me famous". Momo than says "Dahyun of course you are i mean youve been on tv" i look at Momo as she smiles. "Anyways we will leave you to eat, sorry for inturrupting you guys" Yeji says as she waves and walks away with four girls following behind her.