Wonder

More Than Friends

Seulgi rolls over and looks at Seungwan sleeping peacefully beside her and feels her fingers itching to reach forward and touch the girl's face. 
 

Seungwan snores lightly and Seulgi has to stifle a chuckle. She knows everyone is exhausted from their concert and is still recovering. To be honest, she was surprised Seungwan wanted to sleep in her room today. Not that Seulgi was complaining, she just imagined that the girl would want some peace and quiet to recover.

She watches at Seungwan's chest rises and falls rhythmically and Seulgi begins to wonder how things got to this point. She wonders when things became so complicated and when she stopped seeing her best friend as just a friend.

Suddenly Seungwan stops snoring and rolls toward Seulgi. She's barely 5 inches away and Seulgi feels herself stop breathing for a minute.

She stares at the singer's peaceful face and feels her lips twitch, 'What am I going to do Seungwan? Do you wonder like I do?' She tentatively lifts her arms to wrap them around the smaller girl and feels her heart flutter as Seungwan leans in slightly.
 

Seulgi closes her eyes and thinks probably not but tonight, that was okay. 

---

what up fam, it's been a minute; hope y'all had a good thanksgiving. This was short and messy, but I just felt like writing a little. It was also inspired by Eric nam's song Wonder. As always, leave me any ideas you may have. Till next time(: