a snowball whim

two toddlers against the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seunghyun is adorable.

His black hair resembles the midnight sky and his skin, as pale as moonlight, didn’t have a single blemish upon it. His eyes was like a rabbit's, absolutely lovely, dark and pure. His soft, plump cheeks practically begged to be pinched.

An angel. Lee Seunghyun is bonafide angel.

"As I thought…"

Bang! Hyun-Sook punches the wall in front of her with all the strength she can muster. Bang! Bang! The more she punches, however, the more she became agitated: as I thought, as I thought, Seunghyun is…!

"My Seunghyunnie is the cutest in the entire world!"

Lee Hyun-Sook is of the opinion that her son was the cutest toddler in existence. There is nothing and no one who could (or would) dissuade her of that notion. Her son can easily become a child star capable of captivating the hearts of millions! 

Little Seunghyun eventually takes his attention from his toy car and looks up at her. His big brown eyes are extremely innocent, resembling that of a tiny puppy's. "Mama?" he chirps, clumsily raising his arms in an 'up' motion. 

Hyun-Sook resists the violent urge to keel over. 

"Mama love you so much," Hyun-Sook coos, snatching up her baby toddler into her arms, careful to support his bottom as he squirms around. "You're just so cute, I could eat you up!"

"Nooo!!" Little Seunghyun squeals in delight. "Mama! Don't eat me!"

Hyun-Sook's heart melts. "Ahhhh you're so cute! Why are you so cute? My little Hyunnie! My baby!"

The little toddler giggles cheerfully at his silly mama. Hyunnie knows he's the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter