Happy Birthday Bunny!!

Happy Birthday Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first time was when Jimin is invited to Jungkook's 1st birthday.

 

"What's that Eomma?" A three-year-old Jimin asked holding his blue ball in front of his mother who just closed their front door.

 

"Ah, this? I don't know baby, our neighbors gave them to me. You want to know what it is?" Mrs. Park said smiling showing the yellow envelope to her son, she takes a seat on their couch watching his son's reaction. Jimin nods excitedly and carefully waddled to his mother who picked him up and make him sit on her lap.

 

"Hello, we are the Jeon Family! Come and Celebrate our son's, Jungkook 1st Birthday! We will be waiting for you! Please refer to the address below for the time and place. Thank you!"

 

"Oh?" Mrs. Park said and Jimin looks at her curiously.

 

"Eomma? Who's that?" Jimin asked pointing to the baby picture on the center of the card.

 

"We are invited to a birthday party Jimin!"

 

"Pa...party?"

 

"Yes! Omg. I'm so excited this will be yours a Jihyun's first ever party to attend!" Mrs. Park said hugging her son tightly and Jimin just let her. He more focused on the baby picture on the card.

 

 

 

"Woahhh~," Jimin said seeing different colors everywhere. He also saw an inflatable play space not so far from the gate entrance. And kids! There's a lot of kids! Jimin started wiggling on his father's arms, trying to leave.

 

"Appa~ wanna go there~" He whined when his father didn't put him down.

 

"We need to see Mr. and Mrs. Jeon first baby, plus you need to give your gift to Jungkook! After that Appa will let you play there with the other kids okay?" His mom said and walks forward to look for the celebrant's parents with his brother on her hips. 

 

"Suji!" Mrs. Park called.

 

"Oh! Minja and hello little one! Thank you for coming! Hyunwoo! Minjoo will be so happy to see you here! Oh hi, Jimin-ah~" Mrs. Jeon greeted them. Jimin bowed when he heard his name like how his father thought him, making his parents proud.

 

"He is such a good boy." Mrs. Jeon said ruffling the boy's hair.

 

"Oh. Take a seat and I will get you something to eat!"

 

"It's fine we can get our own. Also calm down its not your first birthday party for your son!" Mrs. Park said laughing at her stress friend.

 

"Yeah, Minjoo also told me. Ah, wait! I will call him!" Mrs. Jeon said and rushes outside to get her husband.

 

"Hyunwoo!" Mr. Jeon greeted and pat Jimin's father on his shoulder. They talked a bit when a kid around Jimin's age stand closer to Mr. Park, Jimin just watched him while munching his cookie.

 

"Oh, Junghyun-ah where is Jungkookie? Say hi to your Uncle Hyunwoo and Aunt Minja." Mr. Park said making the boy bowed his head.

 

"Appa, kook is sleeping and I wanna play too." He whines.

 

"But Appa and Eomma is busy bub just stay with Jungkookie for a few more minutes okay?"

 

"But I-"

 

"Eomma~ Can I see bunny?" All of them look at him and he shyly hides on his dad's lap.

 

"Bunny?" Mr. Jeon asked.

 

"Yeah. When he saw Jungkook's picture he started calling him bunny." His mother laughs and Jimin whines in embarrassment when he felt his dad ruffles his hair.

 

"You want to see Kook?" The boy asked and Jimin looks up to see him, he is smiling. Jimin only nods and looks at his parents for approval. They both nod and let him follow Junghyun to Mr. And Mrs. Jeon's bedroom. When they entered the room, Junghyun turn around and look at him.

 

"You sure you don't want to play?" He asked and Jimin looks at the window where he can see everyone playing. Then he looks to the baby on the bed with big pillows around him. Jimin shake his head and move closer to the sleeping baby.

 

"Fine. But if you make my brother cry, I will find you and push you in our pool. Junghyun just watched him for a minute and left.

 

 

 

"Hello~" Jimin greeted when Jungkook finally woke up and opened his eyes.

 

"I'm Jimin!" He said and the baby just looks at him, Jimin frowned curiously on why Jungkook is not talking.

 

"They are all playing outside. Do you wanna play too?" He asked but still, Jungkook didn't say anything and just continuously stare at Jimin.

 

"Why you have big eyes?" He asked again but the baby didn't say anything and just raised his arms to reach Jimin. The older boy leans down so Jungkook will reach him but he didn't expect the baby to slap his cheeks. He moves away and looks at Jungkook, shocked by what happened.

 

"Hey! Eomma said it's bad to do that!" He shouted surprising the baby who started moving around to crawl closer to the older. Jungkook started smiling and raising his arms again, which made Jimin move out of the bed. 

 

Jungkook stopped crawling and sit on the bed looking at Jimin, then his lips started trembling. Jimin knew what is happening, he got scared and remember what his mother said. He started to get closer to the baby again, then hop on the bed to hold the baby.

 

"Don't cry. Eomma said crying will make you ugly, so don't cry I don't want you to be ugly. Jiminie is here bunny don't cry but don't hit me again. Okay?"

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday, our Jungkookie~ Happy Birthday to you~." They all sang, Mr. Jeon put Jungkook on his highchair and help the birthday boy blow his candles. Everyone claps and greeted Jungkook one by one giving their gifts to the boy. They're the last family to greet the birthday boy and when Jimin got closer, Jungkook started flapping his arms.

 

"Min! Min!" Both parents watched in shocked when the baby called Jimin.

 

"Oh my god." Mrs. Jeon mumbled and move closer to her son.

 

"What... what is again baby? Can you tell mama his name?" She asked looking at Jungkook with tears in her eyes. Jungkook smiled and look at Jimin once again.

 

"Min!" Then Jimin rushes to him gave Jungkook his present, the baby tried his best to hold the string.

 

"Happy Birthday Bunny!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The second time is during Jungkook's 7th birthday.

 

Jimin rush to their treehouse or JiKook House at 6 am with a huge backpack full of chips, cookies, triangle kimbap, a soup thermos, and drinks, in his left hand is a medium size box where he put the cupcakes, candle, a plate, the camera of Mr. Jeon and his present for Jungkook.

 

He carefully set up his surprise, their food, the cupcakes that he builds to be a two-tier cake, the candles and of course his gift. He also wears Jungkook's favorite shirt of Jimin. He looks at his set up one more time and smiles all he needs now is Jungkook.

 

"Jungkookie wake up!"

 

"Come on bunny!!"

 

"Jungkook!!!" Jimin tried for the nth time but failed until he saw Jungkook's pillow and came up with a plan. Holding the huge pillow, he counted 1 to 3 and started hitting Jungkook.

 

"W-What?! Jimin! Hyung! Wa...Wait S...STop! Ouch! That one hurts! Hyung!!" Jimin stops hitting him and smiles when the younger glare at him. 

 

"Oooops!" Then Jimin starts to run to their treehouse.

 

"Come back here!!"

 

 

 

"How could you? Do you know what time I slept last night?!" Jimin can hear Jungkook's voice getting louder and louder.

 

"Then you will wake me up this early?! You just wait, Hyung." Jungkook shouted once again making Jimin laughs, the camera will see an angry bunny. He grabs the plate and lighting up the candles when he heard the wooden stairs made a little noise.

 

"You thought I will never get you huh. Open the door! Jimin Hyung!"

 

"Jimin Hy-"

 

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday my bunny~ Happy Birthday to you~" Jimin sang walking closer to the younger with the biggest smile that almost make his eyes disappear. The kind of smile Jungkook loves the most.

 

"H-Hyung.."

 

"Come on the candle will melt! Make a wish and blow your candles!!" Jimin said so Jungkook did and make a wish and blow his candles. Jimin smiled and put the cake back to the table, Jungkook used the chance to jump on Jimin's back and back hug him. 

 

"Thank you." He whispered in his Hyung's neck. 

 

"Happy Birthday Bunny~ Mom made you seaweed soup! Come on let's eat!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third is on Jungkook's 16th birthday.

 

Jimin found Jungkook crying on their treehouse that day, he is not inside the house and just stayed near the door. Jimin didn't know how to approach him. He tried when he saw Jungkook running away from the cafe where Jimin is with Sungwoon. 

 

"Bunny... Can I join you there?

 

"No. Go away."

 

"Bunny."

 

"I am Jungkook, not bunny. Just! Just go away!!" Jungkook shouted looking at him and Jimin got a chance to see his face. Jungkook's face is a mess, he is a mess.

 

"Let me go up there okay? We can tal-"

 

"If you will come here I will push you! Don't come here and go away!!"

 

"I am older than you stop shouting at me Jeon Jungkook! I will go there whether you like it or not and you will tell me what the hell is wrong with you!" Jimin shouts back and started climbing the stairs, the younger just watched him before he stood up and went inside then he lay on their bed covering himself. 

 

When Jimin saw him, he can only sigh. He walks to the younger and lay down beside him, then he tried to pull the covers away but the younger pull it back so he settles down on just pulling Jungkook closer to him.

 

"Tell me what happened. Why did you run away like that? I was calling your name but you run so fast. Why are you mad at me?" He asked.

 

"Just go back on your date." Jungkook answered then sniffs he is still shaking. Date. Since when an unplanned meet up became a date?

 

"Oh really, Jungkook? This topic again? Just because you saw me with Sungwoon doesn't mean we're on a date. This is not the first time this happened and you told me you will stop on thinking that way, remember?" Jimin sighed and pull back his hands away from the younger's waist. He can hear the younger crying again, this time he just let him he is tired of things.

 

"You... You don't understand."

 

"Then make me ing understand. I am tired, I just finished 4 hours practice after 6 hours of classes. I just want to grab a coffee Jungkook, give me a ing break." Jimin grumbled, then Jungkook finally throw the blanket away and look at Jimin, no glare.

 

"You remember the time you spend today. But you forgot what day is today."

 

"What the... What is wrong with you?! Today? What day is today?! It's Friday! Sept. 1, 2013! Do you want to know the tim-" Jimin stopped when he finally realizes, he glances on the desk calendar beside him and there is a red circle.

 

"You told me. You told me you have classes till 2 pm, you promised we will go to visit the ramen house after your class! I waited for you! I looked like a dumb person on that table waiting for someone who never came! You could've just told me at school you need to cancel because you have to practice, I would understand! If I didn't go to the dance studio I wouldn't know you had 4 hours practice. I know I am just your best friend and I will never stop you if you want to date! But you also know how sensitive I am when it comes to promises! I never thought you're just like my Hyung who is just good in making promises." Jungkook said and wipe his tears he hugs his knees and cried. Jimin didn't say anything, he just looks at their old ceiling wondering how did he forget. Wondering why did he ignore Jungkook's message and calls thinking he is just bored. Jimin knew about Junghyun because Jungkook runs to him crying that night telling him everything. Jimin tried to talk to him that night, and Jungkook ends up accepting his older brother's decision after he understands why he needs to go. But it still affects Jungkook, he is not trusting any promises since that day. Jimin knew he is wrong, he ed up. He is not supposed to have practice today but he perfectionist made him.

 

 

 

He can hear the younger's sobs, he needs to do something. He stood up from the bed and started looking around. Opening drawers and cabinet until he finds the thing he's been looking for, he grabs it and walks back to the younger. 

 

"Jungkook-ah. Hey, look at me. Please?"

 

"No."

 

"Come on~ I want to say sorry. You told me the best sorry should be said with eye to eye contact right? So look at me." Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter