Chuckle A Lot

I Said It Help, Fairy Said It Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations on your marriage, son. Sorry, all of this's  because of me."

"Don't think about it. Your health can be worsen if you have a lot of thoughts. How are you?"

"well, very good. All of this is thanks to you. How's your life?"

"Good"

"After the marriage I mean. Does he treat you well?"

"Strangely. He's very kind, uncle. Until I don’t understand."

"Try to explain."

"He didn't treat me as a slave. I mean, that's a good thing. I thought he would take advantage of my situation, but in fact, he only helped me, of course with the conditions of me married with him and after that everything remained the same. Even.."

"Even?"

"I don't even seem to recognize him anymore."

A young man, Kwon Seungri chuckle.

"I mean, he even gave me a room with my favorite color, things I like, all the skin care that I use often, where he knows all of that."

"You look happy. At least I don't really feel sorry about making you go through all of this."

A young man, Kwon Seungri chuckle.

"Please don’t."

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Lee there's- ah no I mean Mr. Kwon. Yeah, Mr. Kwon, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me, Mr. Kwon."

"Why do you apologize to me? It's okay. We just get married about a week. It's natural, if you are still wrong."

"Ah about that ..."

"What? It seems like there is something I don't know, can you explain it to me?”

A woman paused, look like scared of something. Looking down doesn't dare to stare to anywhere, just stare the floor.

"Don't be afraid. I'm still normal and don't eat humans so you don't need to be afraid like I'm going to eat you alive.”

"She was afraid of being rude to you. If you report to your husband that she isn't polite to you then she can say goodbye to her position in this company." Youngbae, who just arrived in the scene, helps answer.

"I don't understand."

"Your Husband, Kwon Jiyong, has made it clear, very clear, that anyone who doesn't treat you as the husband of the company leader can leave the company." Youngbae approached to whisper "And believe me when I said all the employees are even afraid of staining your clothes with dust now. All thanks to your husband."

A young man, Kwon Seungri, chuckle.

"He did that?"

"He did that."

"So, what do you want to say earlier?" Refocused on the woman who was still scared.

"There is someone who said he's your brother wants to meet you, Mr. Kwon. He has entered your room. I tried to stop him but he kept grambling about the melting ice cream."

"Of course he'll do that. Don't worry. He's indeed my brother. Thanks anyway."

A woman, leaving with a relieved face as if she managed to get out of a big problem.

"Why is she so scared?"

"Of course she is afraid. This mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter