close your eyes and accept your fate

I Said It Help, Fairy Said It Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You must be kidding me

A young man kept muttering while staring at his finger. A silver ring with three gems in his finger. The ring decorate his ring finger since a few hours ago.

A young man, aged 25 years, with a cute face even though he didn't like the fact, was bound by a relationship.

A young man, working as a secretary, has always been a mainstay of his coworkers, has been bound by his own boss, a 32-year-old man.

A young man, living life in peace, now there will probably be many storms in his life.

A young man, a Lee will now become a Kwon.

"Now I announce you as husband and husband. You may kiss" oh god.

From the corner of his eyes, the young man glanced at his best friend, his lips moved saying 'good luck buddy' then glanced at his husband's best friend, his lips also moved saying 'just close your eyes and accept your fate'

A young man, closed his eyes and received a kiss on his lips.

A young man, a Lee Seungri now really become Kwon Seungri.

The bell of destiny has rang.

He who has destiny has his destiny determined.

 

 

 

 

"Let me make it clear, we are married with each other's benefits. You, to save your uncle and me for ... ummm well... whatever, never mind. The important thing here, because we're married because of a 'situation' so I stay in my room and you get a guest room and it will be your room from today."

"Mr. kwon- "

"It's jiyong for you from now on"

"Jiyong-shii, I-"

"It's hyung not shii or you might prefer baby?" A little smirk on his lips.

"Okay, Jiyong hyung, I'm actually fine if I stay in my apartment."

"Married couple not lives separately Seungri. Don't make people suspicious of us. Now go to your room and rest. You must be tired. I'm in my room if you need anything. Okay?"

"Okay, hyung."

A young man, know, better for him to not debate anymore.

"Good night, Seungri" sweet smile on his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter