Chapter II

Happiness

“Yoo…” Someone called, we turned around and there stand Junsu, Yoohyeon’s ex-boyfriend, the one who suddenly disappear, leaving Yoohyeon crying for days. It hurt seeing her cry. But yet I can’t do anything.

“Oppa..”

“I see you got yourself a girlfriend, huh. She is cute. What is your name cute girl?””

“Hush! Oppa! Don’t you dare to flirt with her!” I look at them confused. ‘What the h…’

“Eonni, you can just ignore him. He is just joking.” I look at Yoohyeon and back to Junsu. “Someone care to explain please?” They both looked at me and laugh.

“Hahaha, don’t worry cute girl, I won’t take snatch your girlfriend. We might not end up well that day but we sort it out peacefully.” I am still very much confused.

“I will tell you later at home eonni.”

“Ohh.. I see you stay with her huh? Fast move eh.” He grin.

“Oppa!!! Stop joking around, you know it was her from the beginning.” Yoohyeon said while hitting his arm.

“Okay then, I will be leaving you two to enjoy. See you again Yoo.”

“Okay, contact me later.” Yoohyeon wave at him as he walk back to his friends.

“Let’s go eonni.” She hold my hands and we spend the rest of the day together. It’s been a while since I last saw her this happy.

 

Bora’s POV

 

“Ahh..! I am so tired! I might not have energy to work tomorrow.”

“Take a rest then. I will be washing up.” I said walking back to my room. I have a lot on my mind about today. Why did she suddenly act like that, she is not usually like that, holding others hand. She always dodge it when I tried. And about her ex, what actually happened. I take a bath, change into pajamas when I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in. Do you seriously need to knock? You always barge in.” I said when I saw her peeking inside.

“Who knows. Once is enough.” She blushed.

“You enjoy it though, seeing me .” I laughed while she just pout. “Do you need something?

“I just want to talk.” She said seriously. I just raised my eyebrows, “Come sit here.” I pat on my bed and she sit there facing me.

“What do you want to talk about?” She looked down to her hand, fidgeting with it, she is nervous.

“I.. eonni..” “Yes?” I said while I take her hands into mine, “You can always talk to me if there is something bothering y…”

“I like someone.!” She cut me. I just widened my eyes looking at her. Oh, it hurts.

“But I am afraid. That.. “ I tilt my head looking at her. And she finally raised her head looking straight into me.

“That person might not feel the same.”

“How can you be so sure if you are not even trying?” I told her. Even though it hurt, and ohh how much I wish that person is me.

“I don’t know how to tell that person. And I don’t want thing become awkward afterward.” She looked at me and continue, “Siyeon eonni also told me the same. She also said that the person I like, also fell the same. And the other eonnis also agreed to that. So..”

“So? What are you waiting for? Try for it then. You won’t know the result if you just keep it by yourself.”

“So… I want to ask you a question eonni.”

“Yes?” I held her hands tighter to encourage her. She smiled looking at me.

“Do you love me eonni? Because I am sure that I love you.” She said, more like she rapped. I just looked at her dumbfounded. What just happened? Did she just… confessed to me? How can I be so stupid. How can I not realizing it earlier? Heck I should be the one confessing not her.

“Eonni.. I will understand if you didn’t feel the same. But like you and the other said. I won’t know unless I tried.”

“And who said that I don’t feel the same?” I said. She look at me confused and widen her eyes when she finally consume what I said. And she just cry.

“And why are you crying now, silly.” I laugh while wiping her tears with my clothes.

She just cry and suddenly she hug me. I pat her back and cooing her to stop crying.

“Do you really mean it eonni? Do you really love me? Do you really…” I cut her by kissing her. She widened her eyes, surprised, but kissed back after a while. Parting out lips I look at her in her eyes.

“I won’t be staying if I don’t. I won’t be holding you, hugging you every time you cried, heck I won’t even care that day if I don’t love you.”

“Since when…?” She asked. I just laugh. “Since before you feel what you feel for me.” I answered smiling.

“I am sorry.”

“For?”

“For not realizing it earlier.”

“So? So what if you realize it earlier? It won’t change a thing if you don’t feel the same. Beside it is not too late is it? Look at where we are now.” I said holding her hands.

“And if only I can tell you earlier. Maybe we are already together for a while.”

“Hahaha, let’s not think about that no more. Beside! You haven’t tell me about him..!”

“Ah… I. He.. Well, he contacted me not long after he left, he explained everything that happened. About his family and others. And. We kinda end it in a good way. That’s all.”

“Huh.. You should have told me earlier. You make me worried for nothing.”

“Sorry.. I forgot.” I flicked her. ‘ouch’ she muttered.

 

Well, that’s her story. She might not born in a happy family, she might now having a happy childhood. But now she is happy and blessed by the people around her. The one that truly cherish her, love her and stay by her side. And she is also happy because of this girl that she love and love her as much. Her family that also love her and treat her as if she is their own daughter.

Now she is really happy. Her smile is real, her laughter is real. Not a fake one she used to put on. She is receiving love every day, by her friends, love one and her fans. Fans? You asked. Yes, fans. She finally decide to work at a model, at Bora’s company of course, and she make her way up. Now becoming one of the top model, alongside with Bora, who decide to join her as s model too. No one can break this two apart, and no one try to. Because they now, there will never be a chance this two will break apart.

 

Their friends are happy for them, and Bora’s family also feel happy that Yoohyeon finally open up to them and accepting their love too.