PART 2

HAVING YOU AGAIN (2 SHOTS: JOONGBO)

 

"After the show...Hwang Bo went out first rushing outside...
 
"Hyun Joong who was then having a conversation with his manager saw hwangbo setting off..
 
"Hyung nim chamkanmanyo...he said and walked out immediately then run as he step out of the studio..
 
"Hwangbo entered the elevator going down to the parking then suddenly the elevator opened again and she was startled..she saw hyun joong as the door totally opens..she bowed respectfully..
 
"Hyun joong get in but didnt press any button..how have you been?
 
"Im fine.. got some shows too...she answered confidently but inside, her heart was pumping too much.. how about you.. you seems busy,,, i just felt bad that you needed to go solo for a while...you are much tired now,, am i right,,, she asked getting all the strength she can because she feels like her knees will give in any time...
 
"Noona.,, hwang buin? hyun joong called and laugh..
 
"Ayyyy wae? dont call me like that we are done with the show..hwangbo said..
 
"wae.. no one is here...ahmm can we go out one time?he asked..
 
"waeyo? you want to treat me out? did you really miss noona?
 
"aniyo.. i miss my wife...he said and laugh...
 
"Ahhh jinjja. dont joke around your fans will get mad at me..
 
"seriously.. if you will give me your phone number.. i will call you when im free...hyun
joong said taking out his phone...
 
"Hwangbo get it and asked before saving the number..are you serious?
 
"De im serious.. when we meet i will wear the scarf you gave me...
 
"The scarf? you kept it? hwangbo amusingly asked while saving her number to hyun joong's phone..
 
"of course i kept it.. you dont believe in me?...
 
"Before hwangbo gave an answer the elevator open up..
 
"Hyun joong walked with hwangbo until in her car...
 
"bye..gomawo..hwangbo bid for goodbye,,,hyun joong open the door for her,,,
 
"see you.. i will call...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After a month....
 
 
HWANGBO POV
 
"He said he will call me,, haizztttt ,,, waiting for nothing,,,,i mumbled while on the parlor doing for my hair....
 
"Suddenly a call cameunexpectedly,,,well ye unexpected if it's other person,,, i stare on the screen of my phone,,,it's unfamiliar number,,,i think,,, and guess wondering who was calling,,,just after few rings the call ended...Omo... why i didn't answer it...stupid me....i hit my head,,,
 
"My phone is ringing again...it's the same number as the one calling a while ago,, i know because i stared too much on it... i cleared my throat and press the accept button...
 
"de yeobeoseyo...i answered in a sweet tone....
 
"Ah ye.. noona,,, a male voice came out on the speaker of my phone...
 
"De? nuguseyo? i asked but i am expecting and i'm sure who it was...
 
"It's me hyun joong....he answered politely as ever,,,
 
"Ohhhh,, you call,, wae? i giggled on my own and jump over inside the parlor with my curlers on my head....i keep my voice talking normally to hide my happiness..
 
"De.. i am so sorry for calling you late...i mean it's already a month,, i'm glad you didn't change your number...
 
"Gwaenchanha,, i didn't expect much anyway..so you are not busy now?i asked holding my chest and hold my excitement...
 
"are you free today?..he asked,,
 
"Wae? i asked,, but already anticipating for him to invite me...
 
"can we go for lunch? if you don't have so much to do....
 
"ahh nothing,, yes i am free,,,
 
 
 
HYUN JOONG POV
 
"I was about to enter a parlor when saw someone,, hwangbo noona,, having her curlers around his head,,,i didn't make to approach her,,, i entered on the other door and asked the hair dresser to keep quiet and not let hwangbo noona to know i am there at the same place too...
 
"I sat on the other side where opposite to where she is and hided by a tall plant...
 
"after i am done,,,i called her through phone...
 
"She didn't pick it up but keeps on staring on her phone screen..The call was ended..
 
"I dialled again,, she pick it up,,,she answered in soft sweet tone,,and after i introduce myself,,i saw her how happy she is,,she jump in excitement,,really happy for the call.. i am not supposedly invites her that time since i have a schedule in the afternoon and meeting to attend in the agency...but yeah,, with my excitement too i asked her out for lunch,,,
 
"Ok make your hair done and i will fetch you....i covered my mouth,, i suddenly mention her hair..oopsss,, i saw her wondering and hold her curlers on head...
 
"How did you know?she asked..
 
"ahhh,, i just wondering if you are doing your hair coz i remember you took so long when you fix 
 
your hair...ok,, bye,, i'll pick you up in 10 minutes...
"I immediately call my manager after hanging the phone from her...i asked him to cancel all my meetings and appointments since it is not really a show to attend...
 
 
 
HWANGBO POV
 
"My hair? how did she knows im doing my hair? i wonder and thought..
 
"How did you know?
 
"ahhh,, i just wondering if you are doing your hair coz i remember you took so long when you fix your hair...ok,, bye,, i'll pick you up in 10 minutes...
 
"He ended the phone call...wait,,, in 10 minutes? and how can he fetch me without knowing where i am? so weird? i looked around but i didn't saw him,,,i looked at my watch...oh its 11am already,,, i just looked to nowhere and thinking,,, 5 minutes had past and i am still not done...
 
"I panic and called my hairdresser...palli remove them all,, i rushed the lady...and she did...
 
"another 5 minutes left,,...i still have to trim and fix it properly...
 
"10 minutes had past...eo,,is it done a asked...
 
"Yes,,, the lady answered me and showed me a mirror to see the back of my hair...
 
"I looked at my clock again..eo it's already 15 minutes...is he really coming? i thought again...then someone came out from the other side of the parlor and stopped at my back,, with a cute smile, nice hair,, more manly,,I just stare at that guy...he waved and greet,, annyeong,, he mouthed...i stood immediately from my chair and bowed greeting him back de annyeong haseyo....
 
"He smiled again and asked,, ready?
 
"I nodded and said,, but,, how long have you been here and why did you came from that side? the entrance is over there...
 
"I've been here since i made the call...
 
"Mwo? you mean,, you,, you saw the whole,,, i mean everything? i suddenly felt embarrrass and i had nothing to do but to cover my face...
 
"The curlers on your head,,, the jump you made, and everything...he said straightly infront of me,,
 
"So embarrassing....but why didn't you approach me earlier...i said hesitantly...
 
"Because you are not done yet,,,your hair is messy...gwaenchanha,, still cute...
 
"Flattering,,,is he really him? he doesn't look like an idol...ahh eotteokke,, what we gonna do now?..i mumbled on my mind,,,
 
 
 
HYUNJOONG POV
 
"what will i do,, what will i say? im not prepared,,,but i had to do this,, it's been long years before i had a courage to invite her...
 
"Noona,, shall we go now? i mentioned to go finally..
 
"Ah yes,, she answered..
 
"I brought her in a reastaurant to eat for lunch and after, taking her in a nearby riverside to have a talk...i stop the car at the riverside where no one is around at that time,,
 
"What do we do now here? she asked me...
 
"Noona...i called her,,hwang buin...i laughed at myself just to break the awkward moment...
 
"de? she response.. yahhh ahy keep calling me that? she added having an irritated face..
 
"Wae? i told you,, you will still be my wife even if the show was ended...
 
"Geunde... what we agreed and talk that time is just for the show,,, it's not good to treat me as your wife because i am not,,,
 
"My wife? i continued,,i sighed,,,i missed you,,, and you missed me too right?
 
"But it was just,, like missing the show because we enjoy it..that's all...
 
"You lie... i always wanted to approach you when we were at the same studio for shows but because we are both busy i didn't had to do it..i'm serious,, i really miss my wife...
 
"yahh!!!im your noona not your wife..she shouted at me for the first time and saw her angry face...
 
"It doesn't matter if you are older than me,, i like you,, i really mean it..i always wish to be invited in the latest season for we got married to be with you again,,i was so upset when we ended like that,, and feel sorry that i became so busy..i didn't want to end it,,,
 
"It was a show and everything has an end...
 
"But noona,,,i want to be with you,, im grabbing this opportunity to tall you this,,can you be mine again?i asked,,well yeah pulling all the courage and confident to tell her that...
 
 
 
HWANGBO POV
 
"What did i hear? what did he say? i stuttered and just stare on him mumbling and asking on my mind..
 
"I told you not to joke around,,,i don't want any prank,, is there a hidden camera in this car.. i search everywhere in the corner of the car...
 
"Suddenly a hand hold my arm,,,there isn't,, this is not a joke,,i am really that serious...you don't really believe me? yahhh i have still my serious side? im serious when it comes to love,, i hate cheeky one but i really get serious with it...so don;t misunderstand me...
 
"yahhh when did you become so serious and be like this,,,?
 
"Since i long for you,, didn't you hear all my songs,, some are dedicated on you,,the marry me, U, and other,,,noona,,, just accept me and you won't regret..im just asking once and i will never asked you again,,you know me i have lots of pride...
 
"eotteokke? what will i answer? what he was just foolinf around,,,i am still older than him,, what will his fans do to me,,,i asked myself a bunch of questions but nothing i answered at the same time...
 
"Will you accept me? he asked again...i don;t know what to do...i keep unspoken, speechless...
 
"He start the engine and about to drive,,,
 
"Ok..i answered surprisingly,, it just came out on my mouth suddenly...
 
"He stop the engine and looked at me..pardon me? did i heard the word OK?
 
"Didn't you heard that clearly? ahmm,,, y-y-y-yes i mean...i stuttered nd looked away...
 
"I glance into him,, i saw him smiled so brightly and happy in disbelief..I bit my lower lip looking at the window..
 
"Buin,,,gomawo...he thanked me..and gestured a big NICE with his fist...
 
"Happy? i bravely asked him...
 
"Of course...he answered immediately and suddenly gave a peck on my lips,,,we both 
surprised,,,widening our eyes makes our situation go back to be awkward but just last for a minute and we talk about us hapily like before...going back together is the awaiting thing in my life...what a kid,, though he looks so manly and matured he was still a kid sometimes,, i can see the old hyun joong wayback in our we got married days....
 
 
 
HYUN JOONG POV
 
"She accepted it,, so that means she is my wife again,,,oopss girlfriend only,, but just the same,,,
 
"NICE!!! i gestured on my fist with happy face...
 
"With my excitement i gave a pech on her lips,, she widened her eyes and i was surprised too,,,we became silent but only for a while,, i showed her i am happy,,, i don;t care if she think that i am still a kid,, waht is important is that she is mine now again..i miss her,,,really,, i will do everything to make our relationship work...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you find it boring well i don't think so i just had plotted it maybe a month already but i am thinking if i will post it or not,, but it ended of posting it,,,keke,, mian if i messed it only.... thanKYU....