Other half

Let's Play Cupid v.2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She pushes me hard as she can. My back touches the door behind me and she's fuming and blushing at the same time. Her cheeks are red as tomatoes. Maybe she just had a lot of liquor just like I did.

 

Suddenly, I can't think right. I can't utter words. I'm just silent, looking at her in dazed demeanor. Things jumble in my head. So many what ifs. I'm regretting what I did. All these years, I held back and played safe. All these years, the longing has always been so strong but held it back and in just a tick of time, it all went crushing down. 

 

"I-I'm s-sorry..." eight letters and it's so hard to utter. I stutter even. She turns to the sink, facing the wall mirror. She can't seem to look at me. Confusion can be hinted in her deportment. She combs her hair using her bare hand. 

 

"Jennie..." I uttered without stuttering. I'm nervous that she won't talk to me. I'm afraid that after what I did, she would hate me. I tried to reach out but she taps my hand away. 

 

"I'm sorry.. Maybe it was the liquor and you keep hitting me. And.. And.." I am out of words. She stops moving and I look at her side features. She's still Jennie, her plump cheeks dominated with a little reddish hue that's slowly fading away. But still, her lips is pursed. No words come out to say what she feels. I don't even know if she hates me now.    She turns to face me, she still can't look me straight in the eyes. She's trembling. Oh wait! Did I just scare her? What the did I do! 
  It only takes two steps so she can close the gap between us and she caught me off guard. The next thing I know, I can feel those soft lips against mine, crashing harshly, discovering the terrain that is mine. Her hands clasped around my nape, pulling me closer. I am astounded as to why this is happening. Her actions are hard to predict.    The kiss deepens and I am almost lost in the moment. I closed my eyes to feel the tingling feeling in my chest. I can feel she pulls me in closer but I'm still shocked to move. My hands feel cold, almost trembling. But I can feel the luscious lips crashing, ravaging what's left sweet from my mouth. 

 

This is Jennie Kim kissing me. Peach flavored champagn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter