Can we be more than a day?

One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first I want to make just one chapter but it was hard to edit it here so I divided it into two part.

It's still a oneshot though.

Enjoy.

 

 

 

A girl with a church dress was making her way amongst the murmuring crowd, shoulders low. Everyone seem to be minding their own business, and of course there was no exception for the girl. With a passport in her right hand and a hand bag in the other hand, she walked lazily, perhaps too tired upon having to attend endless meeting she had to do for the last few days.

She was slightly massaging her nape, feeling her head became a little bit lighter. She didn't pay attention to her surroundings, or else she would notice the crowd collectively starting to make a way for her.

A group of girls were staring at her, a guy suddenly stopped his walk just to take a second glance at her. Or just a girl she unintentionally bumped into that rapidly turned red after she said a simple sentence to her.

'it must've been good if I went here for holiday..' her preying mind thought, since she was there for a business trip. She could have some fun, she could have another fun night. She might like a one-piece dress that totally looked like something you would wear to go to church, but it was a mere fashion taste for her. Her love life was nothing like her sense of fashion.

But now her shoulder were sore up to her neck. She just wanted to go home and sleep. She deserved some peaceful sleep after all she had done for the company.

Her eyes wandered around as her foot finally stepped inside the lounge,  she caught a potential heavenly rest she was longed for and her pair of lips instantly turned into a beautiful bow forming a smile,

A massage chair, she found it.

Without even thinking twice, she immediately gotten in to a good mood and skipping her way to the massage chair with a flashing image of having her dense shoulder massaged running inside her head. She had a cute side after all.

She was so close to the little rest she deserved, but a hand was suddenly resting on the armrest calmly, as if claiming the massage chair as its own.

"Do you mind stepping aside? I'm going to sit here." Said the person who owned the resting hand,

Seriously? What a perfect first impression. The girl rolled her eyes lazily and put on her not so sincere smile.

"Oh my, too bad. I am definitely going to rest on this chair too." The girl with the church dress said, somehow with her professional business woman tone.

They had a brief staring battle and the girl used that momentary lapse to do some inspections to the person who was about to steal her precious short rest,

A girl with a really cold look, and the girl was pretty sure she had a cold personality too, sharp nose and fierce eyes decorating her resting face. Her gaze.. was lazy, as if she didn't want to have this interactionーas if she wanted the other girl to go.

Rude.

That was the most likely word to describe the girl, based on the girl with a church dress' opinion.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't think you realise that I'm here first. How unfortunate, huh?" The rude girl lazily ran her fingers across her middle length hair, tucking her kind of messy bang behind.

Oh, so it wasn't only her hair colour that annoyingly indistinct, she was whole fully annoying. What was that hair? couldn't she just fixed to one colour? more over it was the mixtures of green and brown.

Like, really??  green and brown??

But the girl with the church dress still couldn't deny, the rude girl actually pulled it off. Damn if only they met in a totally different situation, the church dress girl would definitely haunt this girl down.

"Ma'am,"

"Yerin. Jung Yerin." The girl with the church dress  cut her,  her eyebrows twitched in annoyed.
The fact that this annoying girl called her ma'am instead of miss, yerin knew well that the girl was teasing her about the dress she was wearing.

"Okay, so Miss Jung? I don't know what's going on in your life and I don't think I would give a damn about that, but it was clear that I am here first as I put my hand on this thing earlier than you."

If you wanted to hear an advice about life, please remember to not making a tired girl mad.

Why?


 

 

 

"Ah seriously, listen here you brat. I was minding my own business thinking about how nice it would feel if I got to have a freaking little rest after this tiring week. All I asked was a short rest here, on this god damn chair you are currently about to steal from me, before my long flight where I would definitely not going to enjoy because I freaking hate flying, and now I have to deal with a rude insensitive girl like you as if my weekdays wasn't so bad already. Now get off from here because clearly I was here first even though you put your damn sneaky hand here earlier than me." And yerin didn't know why she was telling this stranger this, she definitely not the kind of girl who like to make a scene on public but now she was making one, she usually cared about how she looked like in public. Moreover, she was the kind of girl who would never casually admit that she was tired, that she was struggling, out loud.

So, she blame her emotions on this.

"I thought I made it clear.." the rude girl let out a long sigh, an annoying long sigh that made Jung Yerin clenched her teeth.

"I don't give a damn about your life."

And from now on, you could imagine what  going to happen after that, right?

.
.
.
.



 

"So, do I make myself clear here? You guys are just a visitor in this country, and you for a business trip too. How come you have a gut to make a mess in someone else's country?" The security guard was called to take care of them, apparently. So, there they were currently being scolded for doing something so childish, despite being on their 20's.

"Sir, I'm about to miss my flight." Yerin said, trying desperately to inform the guard without sounding so desperate, how ironic..
"Me too." And the other girl just casually including herself to it like that,

"Don't agree with me you rude girl." Yerin glared at the girl and the latter just acted nonchalantly

"You still able to fight here? Seriously?" And they were about to bicker once again, not until they heard the familiar tone,

This is the final boarding call for the passenger of Source Flight Airlines, Miss Jung Yerin and Miss Hwang Eunbi, booked on flight number 608 to South Korea. Please proceed to gate 6 immediately. The final checks are being completed-

"Crap I'm late." The girl with weirdly nice hair colour whispered to herself and yerin wasn't failed to catch that,

"You're Hwang Eunbi?" She asked, somehow feeling reassured that she wasn't the only stupid idiot that miss her flight just because a silly reason.

"Ah.." Hwang Eunbi finally realised that the other girl that was mentioned beside her was there with her, she couldn't deny that she felt oddly relieved.

"Why didn't you guys tell me that it's almost your flight?! Ohmygod go now, fast! Run!" And the guard let them go just like that. Eunbi was so close from snapping at the guard because, clearly, they had tried to tell the guard about their flight, but she then remind herself that she had no time for that.

They had ran like there was no tomorrow, trying not to be late for the flight. Perhaps it was because they were desperate to go home and had a nice long rest they longed for.

Because, you know, nothing feels like home, right?

But, nothing they could do anymore. The plane was already taking off and they were still there, catching their breath from the rush of adrenaline mixing with some sets of marathon, the fast one at that.

Eunbi rested her hands on her waist, yerin could tell that she was cursing inside her mind.

"Great, now what?" And yerin rolled her eyes at the other girl,
"Follow me, you dumb."
.
.
.

 

This was weird but now the two of them were walking together with Eunbi tailing slightly behind yerin.

"What are you? A puppy? Walk beside me." Yerin demanded and Eunbi just scoffed,
"Just don't wanna be seen walking with a weird girl." Eunbi slide her hands inside her front pocket, fastening her pace until she was exactly side by side with yerin.
"You call me weird? Have you seen your hair?"
"I have, and it's as perfect as ever." Eunbi shook her head, making her hair swayed left and right.
"I wouldn't call those fried hair as perfect, no offense but I can hear a crispy sound from here"
"Oh shut up."

And they continued roasting each other until they arrived at the costumer service desk.

"We are so sorry for the inconvenience, miss. We will take a responsibility for this. Do you mind giving me a moment to make a phone call? Thank you."

After yerin, and a little bit additional information from sinb, explained the situation, the customer service said that.

The two of the unfortunate girls were currently waiting for the confirmation. They knew their flight was the last one for the day, so they would need to wait until tomorrow.

"Miss," feeling themselves being called, the two were approaching the desk. You could see that the woman behind the desk was feeling bad for them, as both of them looked really tired, but amazingly still had the energy to throw random not so nice comments to each other.

"Yes? So how is it?" Yerin responded, realising that she was the only one talking. Eunbi was out-of-characterly quiet, well it wasn't like yerin had known her that much but judging how rude she was, Eunbi must definitely so loud. Yerin stole a glance to the girl beside her and saw that eunbi was yawning. Yerin gave her best to try not to sweep the hanging tear escaping from her annoying eyes. Yerin hated that Eunbi looked so soft then, that was unfair.

"So miss, it was our fault that you missed the flight. We should've not holding you back from boarding. That was fully our blame to take and now we are hoping that you will accept our offer to make it up to you."

"All right, tell me more about it."

Yerin was listening to the woman behind the desk carefully, except she didn't really listening. Her mind was blank and then last thing she remembered was, "Do I make myself clear?".

And she just nodded her head along with that without any further questions.

Littlle did she know that it would bring her to a new journey of hell.

Or.. would it?
.
.
.
.
.




 

"You should've listened to that pretty lady better." Eunbi threw her bag on the bed, making yerin pouted as she didn't want to share the bed.

"You did it again you sneaky! And, excuse me, at least I'm not the one yawning and dragging herself mindlessly all the way up to here!" Yerin threw her bad on the bed too, aggressively. She grabbed eunbi's bag and slightly running toward the door

"Ugh, hey what are you doing I put my bag first, gosh DON'T THROW IT HEY ARE YOU GOING OUTSIDE WITH MY BAG???"

As cliche as it might sound,
The Airport Management made them sleep in one room,
And yes

With a king sized bed, one bed, shared, for both of them.
They must had thought that they were friends since they were together and were about to have a same flight together.

When they arrived at the hotel and went to the receptionist desk to check in, yerin wish they had checked the agreement between them and the airport management but they didn't.

Eunbi was oddly laughing, mumbling things about cliche storyline that annoyed yerin even more. She always like this, she took everything so lightly and seem like she didn't think about her situations at all, she didn't calculate her decisions, seem like she also never calculated her life either.

Yerin was pretty sure that there would be no way that their story could have a same plot with those cliché storylines, as she despised the other girl's existence to the point her breath was annoying her. The way she yawn with those threatening tears hanging on her eyes? The way she sometimes clenched her hand while walking? The way she acted so nonchalantly and made everything look easy, her careless behaviour, everything about her. Everything about her that exactly the complete opposite from well composed and all collected yerin.

And yerin didn't know how come she knew these details about Eunbi. I mean, they just met few hours ago yet she had so much pictures of the girl inside her mind.

Of course she didn't silently watching at the dozing off girl at the airport, or she didn't let the girl lean on her shoulder on the way to the hotel, and she definetly didn't let her heart slightly clenched upon the sound of her annoying laughter.

Of course.

Eunbi successfully stopped yerin from her power walking just few steps away from their hotel room.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked while yanking her bag from yerin, making the latter turned her body to face Eunbi

"What I'm doing? I'm going to make you sleep on the lobby!" Yerin pulled the bag while slightly pouting, her unconscious habit when she was annoyed.

"Haha are you pouting? Wow.." the short comment from the girl making yerin stop her movement, Eunbi wasn't annoyed despite yerin being so childish, that wasn't right. Eunbi should have shouted at her or something.

And then yerin realised, all those bickerings and those light fights, yerin was the only one who shouted while Eunbi just acted nonchalantly.

"Me? Pouting to /you/? Hah, you wish. And get your hands off this bag"

"It's my bag though???" Yerin just tsk-ed, she suddenly smirked making Eunbi had a goosebumps all over her body, Eunbi knew yerin had an evil plan right then

And Eunbi was right, yerin stepped on the girl foot and then proceeded to rush on her room. Immediately locking it,

Yerin would never sleep with one bed with this girl

She would never.

Not with her unusually beating heart, so loud inside her ches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter