My only one.

My only one

UJ. Happy Birthday Yerin Unnie!! I hope you enjoy this day as much as I'm enjoying it and let's celebrate together when I and all the members get back!!

YR. Ahh thank you so much Umji-ah! I hope you have a happy happy day :D I'm really missing you all!!

UJ, I'm really sorry for not being there right now, you know my parents insisted..

YR. Please don't worry Umji-ah, I'm really happy here, I recieved a lot of presents, Hayoung said we'll meet to celebrate later so I won't be alone ok?

UJ. Then I hope you have a really nice day Unnie, I have to go now!

YR. Have a nice day too! 

After the call, Yerin returns to her bed and sighs, even when everything she told Umji it's true, she misses the members, well specially one of them...

throwback

SB. U-Unnie.. I.. need to tell you something..

YR. What's it SinB?

SB. Remember I told you we will celebrate your birthday together?

YR. Ahh yes! Do you have any idea??

SB. Ahh I have a lot but now I have a dilema...

YR. UH? Whats wrong?

SB. My parents organized an special dinner for their anniversary and they basically begged me to go, I tried to explain them about our plans but they were so excited and I just couldn't say no...they even offered to pay for my travel tickets...

YR. Hey It's ok I understand...

SB. I know you do unnie! but I also know you'll be alone that day, hey do you want to come I can ask them to add one more place for you!

YR. Oh no that's ok!! Please you go and I'll be waiting for you to come back and celebrate with me!!

SB. But Yerin... our special dinner... I had something planned...

YR. It's ok, really SinB!! Don't feel sad because that'll just make me sad, you know I would wait for you forever :3

SB. I'll compensate I promise...

YR. You better... *smirk* You know even buddies noticed you wanted to "celebrate" with me... ;)

SB. Shut up you know sometimes I can't control the smiling when it comes to you!

YR. Yeah I know and I love it come here!!

Yerin hugged SinB both spent that day cuddling in bed and watching movies til they fell asleep, a week had passed since that day and they had a busy week so they couldn't spend much time together before SinB left to be with her parents, even when they were texting, it wasn't the same Yerin missed the teasing, the laughs and the soft moments, she had to admitt it, she was whipped....

END OF THROWBACK

Yerin walks to the kitchen to prepare something to eat, while she's on it, her phone rings once again, but is not the normal ringtone, is the special ringtone she assigned for the onlye persone who makes her heart flutter, she smiles and proceeds to read the message:

Hello Sunshine! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! I've been really busy with the preparations for my parents dinner! But I hope you have a good day, I remember you told me you'll spend the evening with your friends, so I hope you have fun, please behave, save your bad hands for me *smirk* remember I love you, I'm sorry I won't be able to answer after this because Im trying to fix a mess here but I'll call you tomorrow first hour, ILY. SinB

Tsk my bad hands!!- Yerin thinks- As if my bad hands weren't what made her fall for me!

During the day, Yerin recieves a lot of texts to congratulate her, Sowon and Eunha wrote a warm and touching message, they went together to japan on vacation, how Yerin wish she could be now traveling with SinB, but when It comes to the dancer's parents she feels so shy...

RIIIING
HAYOUNG CALLING...

YR. Hello!!

HY. Hello birthday girl are your ready for tonight?

YR. You bet I am, still you haven't told me what are we doing, did you prepare something special for me ??

HY. Well that's what I wanted to talk about with you... - OH GOD WHAT NOW...Yerin thinks- Since my solo debut is coming my company made an agreement with the hotel where we're filming, so I have free lodging with dinner included! The bad news is that I'll be busy til 9pm, is it ok if I send someone to pick you up and we meet at the hotel?

YR. OMG I.. am surprised thanks for offering that to me!!! Ofc it'll be great I'll  be there then!

At 8:45pm, a driver waits outside Yerin's building, she enters the car, during the ride, she checks her cellphone, SinB must be really busy, she always finds a moment to reply but not today, no new messages after the morning one, she misses her girlfriend so much, the car stops and Yerin arrives to the hotel, Hayoung sent her the reservation number and the room number, so she directs herself, Hayoung's company did a great deal because the room seems to be one of the luxurious suites - one day I'll bring my SinB here, she thinks- she opens the door, apparently her friend hasn't arrived so she decides to send her a text

YR- Hey I've arrived, I'm already in the room!!
HY- I'm sorry I'm a little late but please can you go to the balcony? There's a surprise for you! Enjoy ;)

Yerin is getting tired and feels disappointed, she's been to patient and everyone seems to be busy with someone or something else to be a little attentive to her, even the only person she really wanted to spend this day, she walks feeling defeated until she goes outside and spots the view, it's an amazing night and the dinner is served on the table, and there's a letter with her name on it, Yerin is thinking she might forgive Hayoung for the delay when she opens it and starts reading...

" Did you really thought I wouldn't be here with you on this special day, did you forget you're MY ONLY ONE?"

SB. Ahh so you really thought I was gone uh??

YR. Oh my... since when did you plan this?¡

SB. That's how you say hello to your precious girlfriend???

YR. I just...I'm so...

The dancer starts to laugh and approaches to the older one...

SB. Happy Birthday Yennie... I hope you like the surprise...

YR. I totally adore it- She hugs the younger one as if it's the first time she sees her in years- There's nothing else in the world I wanted more than be with you...

SB. I missed you too, I wanted to throw all this plan away and just go with you but I think the waiting is now worth it right?

Yerin looks the girl in the eyes thinking there's nothing more precious than those beautiful and excited brown eyes, she holds the SinB's waist and kisses her as if there's no tomorrow, slowly feeling her breath, she feels relieved, to be with her favorite person in the world...

YR. I think it does.. - she says smiling

Both girl burst into laughter, after dinner SinB takes Yerin hand and shows her the bedroom, it's all decorated with balloons and in there's a pic in the middle, is their favorite pic, the fansign even when Eunbi dressed as a doctor and Yerin wore glasses, SinB is looking at Yerin with softness and Yerin seems to be enjoying it as well...

SB. I'm sorry for making you think I wouldn't be here, but I wanted to make something special for you - says shyly- is just that you're always such a good girlfriend, I think it was my turn to be one..

YR. You already are... come here...

SB. Yerin...

YR. Yes?

SB. I... I love you...- she says lowly...

YR. I love you too... from all that happened today... to be with you now it's the best gift ever, and I'm grateful each year to be by your side...

SinB looks at Yerin, and lets herself lose into her lips, suddenly nothing else matters but the beautiful girl infront of her, that black hair, her white and soft skin, those curves, everything about her is so perfect...

SB. I hope you saved those bad hands for me...

Yerin smiles teasingly - You bet ;) It's a good thing these rooms are soundproof ^^

2am 

Yerin looks at the beautiful girl sleeping next to her and whispers - the greatest gift life gives me, is to spend everyday next to you... my only one....-

 

Hello everyone, this is a oneshot to honor our precious SinRin, and Yerin's bday, I know I have to update some other stories, I'm working on it but meanwhile I hope you like this one (: I love you all, I love GFriend, and this is dedicated to the SinRin Squad <3 Also special mention to Apink's Hayoung who's MV is out today!!