*•.¸♡ gyukwan oneshot 00 ♡¸.•*

i love you

❝Hyung! Let's go for a walk even though I won't be able to.❞ Seungkwan said while laughing at his own joke.

Mingyu turned around and pouted. He got his notebook and wrote something.

❝Stop with the disabled jokes.❞ said the note

Seungkwan just laughed. Mingyu can't help but to smile just by hearing his loud and contagious laugh and it was music to his ears.

❝Don't you get tired of writing that? Come on Hyungie! The stars and the moon are waiting for us!❞ Seungkwan exclaimed while reaching out his hands.

Mingyu smiled and carried Seungkwan while carefully putting him on his wheelchair. Mingyu's heart beat always raced whenever their bodies touched. He wondered if Seungkwan feels the same too.

Both Seungkwan's legs are disabled. Lumpo siya. It was because of a car accident at dahil doon namatay yung mga magulang niya. He was only 7 years old when that happened,he was still innocent. Luckily,Mingyu's family took care of him. He grew up as a jolly and obedient child. And now he's a professor in a well known university and a famous author. All his books he made were amazing mostly about love and family. One of his best selling books he made was about his life.

Mingyu on the other hand is a mute. He became like that when he was 9 years old. He was being bullied because he came from a rich family. So when Seungkwan came into his life he felt like the luckiest kid in the world. Even though he always pushes the younger away, Seungkwan would always come back to him.

Mingyu is also a famous painter. The whole world loved his works especially Seungkwan. Mingyu loved painting beautiful sceneries. But Mingyu loved Seungkwan more. He loved painting his face,his chubby cheeks he always pinches,his eyes that just by looking into it you could get lost in it,his lips that someday he will kiss. Well if he gets the courage to do it.

❝Hyungie! If you shake an egg will the yolk thingy turn into a scrambled egg?❞ Seungkwan asked his eyebrows meeting each other while his mouth hang open.

Mingyu grinned,his smile was so big his eyes disappeared. He closed Seungkwan's mouth and kneeled in front of him to fix his hair that was pointing into different directions because of the strong wind.

Seungkwan pouted and crossed his arms.

❝Aish kim mingyu! Stop baby-ing me.❞

Using both of his hands Mingyu squeezed Seungkwan's chubby cheeks while scrunching his face. His smile never fading.

Seungkwan playfully slapped his hands away. He pretended to be mad at Mingyu but failed and ended up laughing. He never gets mad at Mingyu and he will never be mad at him.

❝Now answer my question!❞

Mingyu opened his mouth and the words he have been practicing for months now has finally came out.

❝I love you.❞

❝Aigoo! Mingyu hyung stop watching I'm asking you a question. ❞

❝I.. I lo-love you.❞

Seungkwan was shocked and speechless. He was being attacked by a dozen of emotions right now. All he did was to gawk at Mingyu.

❝I love you,Boo Seungkwan.❞ Mingyu proudly said. He grinned and took Seungkwan's hand and intertwined it with his. His hands were big compared to Seungkwan's yet they still fit so well.

❝Are you pranking me,Mister? 'Cuz i have no time for that! Do you have a recorder—❞ before Seungkwan could even finish his sentence Mingyu took hold both of his cheeks and pecked his lips.

❝I love you,Boo Seungkwan.❞ Mingyu repeated what he said. Seungkwan was blushing hard right now and his heart was beating so fast he can hear it through his ears.

❝I love you too,Kim Mingyu.❞ It was now or never.

Mingyu was so happy or maybe more than the word happy! He hugged Seungkwan so tight the younger complained for not being able to breath properly. He pulled away but leaned until their foreheads connected. He whispered another i love you and Seungkwan moved forward closing the gap between them.

It was a scene to see. The stars and moon shined brighter rejoicing with them as love was reunited.

❝The end!❞

❝Aww mommy tell more! Tell more!❞ the 2 children shouted while jumping up and down their beds.

❝It's past bed time honeys! Aren't you tired hearing the story over and over again?❞

❝Well aren't you tired telling us grandfather's love story?❞

❝Of Course not!❞ i said while shaking my head. I kissed them one by one on their foreheads and tucked them to bed.

❝Exactly!❞ my youngest boy shouted

❝Oh how I wish i was the moon to witness that!❞ the elder said while hugging her pillow.

❝Mommy what was your reaction when they said you were adopted?❞ the youngest asked making me laugh.

❝I was happy and I felt lucky.❞

❝Where are they now Mommy?❞

❝Yeah! Can we meet them?❞

I smiled

❝They're in heaven now. Watching us from above.❞