CHAPTER 14: STRANGER

Z APOCALYPSE

✖️✖️✖️

 

 

Baekhyun feels sick. He feels the turning of his stomach as anxiety rushes through him. Luhan and Taehyung are no longer beside him and he already feels empty.

 

 

 

 

He feels scared. He feels useless.

 

 

 

Sanity is only a thin thread in him. He can't afford to lose it right now.

 

 

 

He feels lonely.

 

 

 

He walked silently around the dangerous perimeters of the city. There are lots of vandalism on the walls. Broken glasses and destroyed infrastructures. There are many unused cars lined up everywhere too. 

 

 

 

 

He turned to an alley and he saw a bunch of zombies just looming there and waiting for fresh meats to appear. On the end of the corner was a hospital and he bravely planned to enter it and get medicines for Chanyeol.

 

 

 

Truthfully speaking, before everything happened, he wanted to end his life and all. But after he found a reason to live, when he found Taehyung and Luhan, he had second thoughts of being that depressed wanna die self of him.

 

 

 

 

"There's no chance that I could go there by this street." He mumbled himself as he readied his sword and quietly turned to his right to find another way in.

 

 

 

 

The rain started pouring and now he's soaked in the cold rain. After luring the zombies by creating booming in the right corner, he finished off the remaining zombies that's blocking his way to get the medicine he needed to get.

 

 

 

 

Two hours passed and he started coming back to the abandoned building where him and Chanyeol stayed. With bleeding hand because of the glass that pierced through his hands from the hospital, he immediately headed there.

 

 

 

 

However, he felt alarmed when he reached the door behind him because he didn't remember opening it wide like that.

 

 

 

 

He entered alarmingly but then he stood calm when he saw Chanyeol sitting upon the table with a stranger tending his wounds.

 

 

 

 

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked as he saw the smaller man turned to look at him. He readied his sword cautiously by then.

 

 

 

 

"Lower your weapon first." The male spoke with sophistication in his voice. Much sophistication like Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Baekhyun lowered his sword as he walked closer, examining Chanyeol's expression of danger but he didn't see anything.

 

 

 

"He's trying to help me." Chanyeol spoken as he put on his shirt, covering his fine toned abs.

 

 

 

"I'm Kyungsoo, this is my spot." He explained. And Baekhyun could see that Chanyeol's wounds are now tended and fixed.

 

 

 

 

"These medicine that I worked for is useless now then." Baekhyun spoke with small smile as he put the box of first aid kit on the floor. His body is now soaked in rain and he feels tired and dizzy because of it. There's that annoyed feeling inside his gut that his effort got to waste but he just let it go because he had no energy to argue with it.

 

 

 

 

"Your hand is bleeding." Chanyeol spoken as he stared at Baekhyun's wound. Baekhyun just looked back at Chanyeol. He suspects worry in him but he brushed it off.

 

 

 

 

"This is nothing." He cut and moved to the farthest corner and started taking off his clothes.

 

 

 

"I can fix it for you." Baekhyun hears Kyungsoo spoke.

 

 

 

"I can do it on my own." He answered without looking back. He doesn't want anyone to mind his own this moment. Specially not the new face one.

 

 

 

"No. Let me fix it. I'm a registered nurse before." He explained before readying the kit for him to tend Baekhyun's hand.

 

 

✖️✖️✖️

 

 

 

His back facing the two as he faced the white wall of the room. He could only see them with their shadows covering from the single candle as a source of light. Later that night, Baekhyun was the one who slept. Leaving Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's zone as much as possible.

 

 

More like when he heard something that made the insides of him felt unsettled,

 

 

"You two don't have any business with each other right?" He heard Kyungsoo asked in a soft voice in the middle of the night.

 

 

 

Chanyeol took time to answer.

 

 

 

"Nothing. Why'd you asked?" He heard Chanyeol asked. Their whispered conversation hadn't them known that Baekhyun is still awake hearing them.

 

 

 

"Better." He heard the smaller man whisper lower.

 

 

 

But no words spoke after that as Baekhyun heard buckles and belt clashing down the floor following with Chanyeol's silent gasp.

 

 

 

Baekhyun just concentrated in sleeping with a frown on his face. He's trying to even his breathing as he hears sloppy, squelching sounds and Chanyeol trying to hide his moans.

 

 

 

Baekhyun already know what's happening but something inside him forced him to open his eyes and see the shadows in the wall where Chanyeol is leaning from the table while Kyungsoo is on his knees, Chanyeol, pleasuring him so much that the taller uncontrollably bucks his hips everytime Kyungsoo take him all the way in.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun remained silent. With the unsettling feeling inside him, and with Chanyeol's pleasured sound and Kyungsoo gagging in the backround. He tried to sleep and just think about finding Taehyung and Luhan when the morning comes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But then, he plans on finding them all by himself now.

 

 

 

✖️✖️✖️

 

 

A. Blades

 

B. Question

 

C. Frustration