O n e

Fanboy: Kim Taehyung x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Your POV:

 

I looked across my audience from the small non existent stage.
 

They were all busy eating their food or talking. None was actually listening to me sing my off for them.
 

It wasn't new, yet it always stung.
 

I couldn't wait to finish the song so I could walk away from this humiliation.

 

But I couldn't hurry because I couldn't do injustice to the song.
 

My idol's song. My bias's song. My favorite song.
 

"Let me get that punishment. 
그 벌을 받게 해줘

Buy my sins. 
내 죄를 사해줘

please
제발"

 

I bowed down without expecting any applause, which I got nonetheless.
 

I scoffed and went backstage.
 

Now it wasn't that I was ungrateful, at least they bothered to appreciate me leave. I knew they only clapped for me out of respect, not because they actually liked what I was singing - because they didn't bother listening.
 

As much as that made me bitter, I didn't let it bring me down. Because I wasn't singing for their applause anyway.
 

I had my eyes set on something bigger.
 

"Y/n! It was such a moving performance!," the manager exclaimed. He always liked my performances.
 

"Thank you. Well at least someone was listening," snickered.

 

"Don't take it to heart. They were listening, alright?"
 

"Yeah, yeah," I sighed. "It wasn't like they came to my concert or something. They came to eat and have some entertainment."

 

He frowned. "And you entertained them."
 

"Glad I did."
 

"Here's your pay check for tonight. You'll come next week, right?"
 

I smiled. "Where else would I go?"
 

"Why don't you work here full time? I mean instead of one day a week, you can go through the entire week."
 

"Well I work at different places, different days of the week."
 

"Isn't it better to work a steady job?"
 

"Not for me," I smiled ruefully and walked to the changing room.
 

Looking at my reflection, I sighed.
 

Another uneventful day.
 

When would I finally achieve what I was aiming for?
 

Changing into my black BTS hoodie and ripped jeans, I sighed once again.
 

Yes, I was an ARMY, alright. I was just another random die hard BTS fan who would probably die with Kim Taehyung being her last words.

 

It was my dream to meet them but not just that... now it may sound childish and unrealistic and way out of this world and honestly, a little crazy - but I wanted to impress them, get to know them... and then have Taehyung fall for me.
 

Told you, it was crazy.
 

And since I was a nobody and this wasn't a fanfiction, I couldn't miraculously land a ticket to being their make up artist or something.

 

I had to work my for that to happen.
 

My sneakers scrunched the grey sidewalk as I walked home. The air was cold and a hint of mist - winter was coming.
 

I knew one thing that could remotely even get me closer to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter