A blind fangirl's dream come true. I guess.

The voice that captured my heart.

Your P.O.V

Because of a small incident that happened I became a temporarily blind girl, as I was blind I would always tell my parents to turn on the radio everytime we'd go to the hospital. I always heard the song "Lately" by some boy group and I always admired a certain guy's voice. I think his name was like "tree" or something, I couldn't really remember but his voice sounds so amazing everytime I heard it on the radio. When the doctor told my parents and I that I wouldn't be able to gain my eye sight back in a couple of years I was obviously devastated and I cried so much because I didn't know what to do.

A good friend of mine invited me to go with her to a fanmeeting event of some boy group named "Infinite", she told me that I would have fun at the event even though I didn't know what they looked like because she was so positive that I would absolutely love their music, so I eventually decided to go with her. As we arrived to the event she held my hand tightly so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd, I had a huge feeling that this band had a lot of fans and it felt like I was right for sure. All of a sudden I heard the song that I would always hear on the radio, so that was the name of his band.. Wow, his voice sounds even better live.. After singing their song they introduced themselves to the fans, then I heard that one name that caught my attention. "Annyeong haseyo, Nam Woohyun imnida." It was him, the boy who captured my heart with his wonderful voice. I let go of my friend's hand and realized how much of an idiot I was for doing that. I couldn't move because I was squished by a bunch of fangirls that were surrounding me so I decided to stay at that spot until the fanmeeting event was over. A few minutes or maybe even hours had past and I was 99.9% sure that the event was over because I could hear the sound of footsteps and talking fangirls slowly fading away from where I was, and I felt no-one being squished against me. I started to walk until someone held my wrist. I stood there in silence and I was waiting for the person to talk hoping that it was my friend gripping on to my wrist and not some pedobear/ who would take advantage of me.

 

Woohyun's P.O.V

As our fanmeet and signing event was finished all of the fans stared to leave except for one girl. She just stood there like a tree. I got off stage and started walking towards her, I was going to ask her if she was okay, she must of been shocked seeing the "y" me on stage in my wife-beater. As I walked closer towards her I saw her holding a walking stick firmly grasped in her hand. Is she blind? I held on to her wrist asking if she was okay or if she needed help, but it looks like she froze when I did that.

 

Your P.O.V

"Gwenchanayo? Do you need any help or anything?" A manly voice asked me. That voice sounded familiar.. "Who are you?" I asked him. "Oh, sorry for shocking you, my name's Nam Woohyun, and you are?" I froze at that spot when I heard him say that name, it was him, and he's still holding my wrist!  I felt my cheeks warm up, am I blushing? Oh gosh, I can't believe that he's holding on to my wrist. "Um, you okay there?" I snapped out of my daze and replied "Uh, yeah I'm fine. I'm Han ~~~~ by the way. If you excuse me I kinda need to go, I lost my friend during the event and as you can see -- I'm blind, plus I need to get home as soon as possible."

 

Woohyun's P.O.V

Huh, so she's blind.. Wait, what? She lost her friend during the event? Maybe I should offer her a ride home.. Wow, she's quite pretty.. It's quite sad that she doesn't know how pretty she is. I can't believe I'm thinking this. Snap out of it you tree! "Um, do you need a ride home? I can ask manager-hyung straight away that you're lost and that you need to go home. I'll tell him about your small condition, don't worry. I'm sure he'll understa--" "No, I'm fine." she said before I could finish my sentence. I can't believe she just interrupted me.. "I'll just call my friend and tell her how much of a derp she is for leaving her BLIND friend in the middle of the field during a fanmeeting event event." she said while adding much emphasis to the word "blind". We had a mini arguement about me dropping her off or not, she eventually gave up and got in to the van after telling her that it's getting dark and that her parents might worry about her. Haha, I win.

 

Your P.O.V

I just can't believe that I'm inside the same vehicle as Nam Woohyun, yes the Nam Woohyun whos voice I've been in love with for the past 4 months. During the way home the van became silent and the atmosphere became awkward so I decided to break the ice and asked him to sing his line in their song "Lately" for me since I admired his singing so much. He then started to sing --

"말할게 예~ 니 눈 보고 말할게 예~ 내게 남은 사랑을 예~ 이제라도 네게 건네고 싶어~"

After he finished singing his line the van stopped and their manager told me that we were already outside my house, he also told Woohyun to guide me to the front of my house. I may be blind but I know where the front of my house was, unless his manager was up to something..

 

Woohyun's P.O.V

There we were outside ~~~~'s house. I had the urge to just stay and not go back to the dorm, I felt like I wanted to be with her and to be by her side and never leave her like how she was earlier at the fanmeeting. I had the sudden urge to hug her and so I did.

 

Your P.O.V

"Well, here we are." I told him and after saying that I felt a pair of well-toned arms get wrapped around me. I can't believe I'm getting hugged by the Nam Woohyun. I was fangirling, spazzing and flipping tables in my mind but I decided to keep my cool and not show it on my face just in case he might think that something's wrong with me, instead I just stood there like derp. During his long and warm embrace he whispered in my ear and said "I don't want to leave you." Did I just hear that right? WHAT. Is this for real? MUST. KEEP. CALM.

 

Woohyun's P.O.V

As I whispered in to her ear I felt her freeze underneath my well-toned arms, oh crap I think I might've freaked her out. CRAP. RUN GREASY TREE. RUN. "Gwenchana?" I asked her after letting go. "Uh, y-yeah. Yeah, I'm fine haha, why wouldn't I be? Uh, yeah. Psh, yeah." She replied. Sounds like I startled her a bit, maybe the hug was too sudden? Woohyun, you're such an idiot.. Then I saw her cheeks turning in to a shade of pink. Omo, is she blushing? She's so cute!

 

Your P.O.V

I could feel my cheeks heating up again. Dang it, I'm blushing right in front of Woohyun aren't it? RUN ~~~~. RUN. "Hey ~~~~?" I him say. "Oh, yeah Woohyun?" "Would it be okay if I could get your number? Maybe we could meet up sometime or something? And so that I could call you to see if you were okay or something.. Only if it's okay with you." He asked me. "Um, yeah, sure." I shyly replied. I searched in to my pocket and gave him my phone. I heard buttons being pressed and he returned my phone back.

 

Woohyun's P.O.V

Oh yeah! I got her number! *does victory body wave* "~~~~, if you need anyone to talk to feel free to press number one on your phone then the call button hopefully you know where it is and once you've done that it'll straight away call me, so I'm just a press of a button away, okay?" I then felt her hand against my cheek and I felt a pair of soft lips being pressed against my other cheek. Luckily she can't see me blushing because right now, I look like a tomato.

 

Your P.O.V

I couldn't help myself, he was just so helpful and so sweet to me today. I couldn't help but thank him by kissing him on the cheek. Plus I needed him to shut up somehow.. "You talk to much. You need to go back to your dorm, your manager-hyung is probably waiting for you. I promise that I will call you okay? Even though I'm blind for now I still know where the one button is on my phone you know?" I told him following the sentence with a slight chuckle. "Goodnight ~~~~, it was nice meeting you." I heard him say. "It was nice meeting you too Woohyun, by the way thank you for everything." I replied while entering the house.

 

Now here I am, standing in front of two big doors which leads me to my future. I was getting married to Infinite's Nam Woohyun, that's right. Ever since that event happened on that night we've been calling each other and started hanging out, we eventually started dating (secretly of course), and 7 years later he finally got the guts and revealed our relationship to the public, he also proposed to me on the same night in front of millions of fans on one of their concerts and here we are finally getting married. I finally got my eyes fixed, yay! I took quite a while to get them fixed but in the end I finally got to see what he looked like. Man, I have such good taste in men even when I had no sight, and the best thing was that he captured my heart with his talent, his beautiful voice and not his looks.