008

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

C H A P T E R  08
Confessions


- R Y E O W O O K -

 

I walked closer to Zhou Mi, my hands sweating and my head spinning. Henry started to feel uneasy when he's walking closer to Yesung hyung. I looked at Yesung hyung, and he also felt a bit shy and nervous when he's going to talk to Henry. He looked at me, and his smile was warm when I smiled at him first.

 

"Hi Zhou Mi," I said when he walked closer to me. "Hi Wookie," he answered. "Let's sit down," I offered him. I looked at Yesung hyung, and he's starting to talk to Henry. "What's up Mi?" I asked him. "Oh, I'm fine. Talked to Yesung-hyung a lot," he told me shyly. I bet you kissed my Yeye, Mi hyung, I thought. "So, how are you both? Are you bestfriends already?" I asked him, curiously. "Yeah. We have the same hobbies, same interests and all of that. Then he's also a radio DJ back then. It's funny that I'm starting to like him though," Zhou Mi said. You did kiss my Yesung-hyung, I thought again.

 

Out of nowhere, I told him what I should've kept. "You kissed my Yesung hyung." He swallowed hard, and looked at me with teary eyes, "Yes." My world shattered, and I felt that pain in my heart. I started to cry when he told me that. "I'm sorry, Wookie. We just got carried away, and then..." he didn't dare to continue what he started when he saw my left eye swelled up of tears. I couldn't stop crying. Questions started to spin around my mind. I felt like I have that paranoid thing. So I started to get angry at Zhou Mi, and I got a bit at ease when I'm done yelling and shouting to him.

 

"HOW DARE YOU KISSED MY YESUNG-HYUNG?! DON'T YOU KNOW WE'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP?! I TRUSTED YOU, ZHOU MI-HYUNG! I TRUSTED YOU! AND NOW, THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO PAY ME WITH?! THAT'S WHY I DON'T REALLY WANT TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY... BECAUSE THAT'S THE TIME KYUHYUN ALMOST DIED!"

 

I started to cry again, but suprisingly, he's still beside me. He pulled me closer, and rested my head on his shoulder. I became guilty because I shouldn't shout at Zhou Mi. He was one of my best friends. Quietly, he told me that he also saw Henry and me kissing. His world also shattered, and he couldn't believe what Henry did to me. He told me that he accepts it, and he knows that Henry just wants to express his feelings. He was sad when they didn't kiss when they were together. All throughout that conversation, he was calm and composed. I admired him as a best friend, a brother that I can lean on. Only when his birthday reminds me of Kyuhyun.

 

After talking, we feel a lot better. We can say anything that we want, and everything was fine. We started to ask about what's going on with our lives, and we started to smile a bit. We looked at Henry and Yesung-hyung, and they're starting to feel comfortable with each other also.

 

~

 

- Y E S U N G -

 

I looked at Henry when he sat down first by the table. I can't hide my anger inside because of what Henry did to my Wookie. I should've talked to him first rather than being friends with Zhou Mi.

 

"Hi Henry," I stiffly greeted him. "Hi Yesung-hyung," he greeted back without looking at me. "What's up?" I asked. "I`m fine, Yesung-hyung. What about you?" he said. "Fine. I just don't feel like talking to you," I said, annoyed by his presence. "Oh. Why?" he curiously asked. I wanted to shout, but I ended up crying.

 

"You kissed my Wookie. I felt bad for it. Then I kissed your Zhou Mi. I hated you. I wanted to die because you became too attached to him. I ended up liking your Zhou Mi when I realize I'm in a relationship with Wookie. I hated myself. I became guilty."

 

The words just instantly go out without thinking, it's like I memorized it all. When I looked up, I saw Henry crying. He felt bad when I told him everything. So I pulled him closer, and hugged him tight, saying that I'm sorry for what I said. He told me that he also felt the same when I told him the truth about Zhou Mi and me. We started to calm down when we heard Wookie shouting. We didn't mind because we know that's how Wookie gets mad. We started to ease a bit, and we became too comfortable with each other. I looked at Wookie, being comforted by Zhou Mi. Wookie looked at me, and smiled.

 

After confessing and confronting each other, I decided to talk to Wookie, while Henry decided to talk to Zhou Mi. I told Henry that maybe someday, Zhou Mi and him will be together again, and someday, they will accept each other again. Henry nodded, and he gave me one last hug before I go to Wookie. I also saw Wookie and Zhou Mi hug, maybe saying the things that Henry and I last talked about. As we approach them, I handed Henry to Zhou Mi, and Zhou Mi handed Wookie to me. I hugged Wookie so tight, telling him that I missed him so much, and I love him so much.