Introducing the one and ONLY RBP!!

IT'S MY LIFE and you don't even care.....

Hi my name is Anuka. I am a normal 14 year old Mongolian girl. I have decided to write a little about my life to everyone out there who is willing to read this. Although it may not be the most interesting, or the most dramatic life that someone could have. Everything that I have experienced so far is special, in one way or the other.

 To not bore you with the “mind boggling” useless information like what I do every day, and including every single detail. Such as going on Facebook, I’m going to make a fourteen year story to a 20 page one.

No, we are not going start with the mellow. I was born in yadda yadda yadda and lived in so and so place. I will start the story in 2010… That’s the current time for you and me.

****************************************************************************************

At first, he was a random guy that my new friend had told me to add on yahoo messenger. And believe you me, two thousand and ten was the best and worst year of my life.

In April of 2009, I had met up with my former childhood friend, who I was going out with for nine months during that time (such a waste of nine months). He had being going out with another girl behind my back for some unknown reason. God knows for how long. But through the pain and confusion there was a guy who helped me, (let’s call him Ayden for privacy) Ayden was my ex-boyfriends friend who I had grown fond of. I know what you’re thinking, “Oh great! Another slag in town!” but at that time he was the only person who understood me, and you know what they say, a guy and a girl can’t be friends forever (unless either one of them is homoual). He was kind, understood everything I was going through, all in all a very good friend. Furthermore, I ended up being friends with the girl that my ex was going out with. Sure it might have been very stupid to do so. I should have been angry as hell right? But she seemed like a nice girl. At least she admitted that she was going out with my ex. She’d said that she didn’t know anything about me and him, until I had come to Mongolia. And one day, she decided to give me a yahoo ID that would enter me into my first love triangle.

At first it was a normal conversation with two people, the usual “hey! You ok?” and well you get the drift. However, that was not to last forever. Him and I got closer ever time we spoke. I remember my friend (let’s call her Anne) telling me that this person was actually male. But along the line, I kind of forgot about that.

Believe it or not I thought he was a girl at first. His feminine way of chatting, the comforting words and the kindness that I got from him was surreal. Nothing like I have ever experienced before. During that time I was having big issues with Ayden, nearly every day thinking that (let’s call the yahoo ID guy Greg ^_^) Greg was a girl I seeped my heart out, like any girl would do when they’re having weird love problems or weird mental thoughts that you didn’t want to share to anyone because the reaction would be too awkward.

 I told him things about Ayden. How he was acting weird and not talking to me properly and other more confidential things too. For example, when I was having a huge stomach cramp because, of you know. That thing we females have to deal with every month. That’s right. The lousy, annoying and pretty much unnecessary PERIOD!!! Yes, although it seems very embarrassing now thinking back at my stupidity. Still maybe if I knew he was a guy I wouldn’t have liked him. Just maybe, things wouldn’t have turned out to be so intimate if I hadn’t shared stuff with him that I usually wouldn’t with a guy.

There were issues, before I went to Mongolia that is. My mother and I were constantly arguing and deciding whether I should go to Japan or Mongolia. The ticket to Japan was 500 pounds approx and the ticket to Mongolia was 700 pounds! You can see what the fuss was about. But I managed to get a ticket to Mongolia, because I m just that cheeky. Furthermore, I was reporting all of this to Greg, whenever I moaned about how I might not be able to go to Mongolia this summer. He would say “Aww, who cares about Japan. You have to come here.” And that was one of the fuels for me to ask my mom to allow me to go to Mongolia. Well and Ayden.

 I was still head over heels for him. His romantic smile and his sweet personality, and I mentioned this to Greg and he said something that I have forgotten. Such a shame, ^ ^ It was probably something like “Great!” I guess he was kind of mad. But I didn’t know it couldn’t be helped. He seemed excited nonetheless, as the day for me to go to Mongolia came closer. The more we spoke and the more we became… well friendly. He constantly asked me when I was coming. (O.k. maybe not constantly, but I want this to be a soppy girly story as well as a documentary. ^ ^)

When I finally arrived in Mongolia in August (forgot when, such a shame TT^TT) my grandfather and grandmother was waiting patiently. They looked happy about me being there safe and sound. I loved my grandparents, they were the ones that were there when I needed help with my homework, gave me money for food and bought me things that were unnecessary but fulfilled my selfishness. They helped me with my life, and taught me the things that were necessary in life.

On that day I met up with Anne, I didn’t get any sleep in the morning. It felt too refreshing to be in Mongolia, my home ground! Plus I had landed in Mongolia at 6 am! Even my constantly blocked nose had cleared up. I felt free as I saw my family that I had been missing for the last year. The sweet fresh air that swirled around me as I stepped out of my apartment was purely magical.   

My heart raced, as my memories came back. The same shops, the same buildings were still standing tall and proud. Mon Bakery was still there, the same old wooden furniture was still there. The same snacks and desserts were on the shelf. Except now I was 14 years old and not 8.