Chapter 1

Too Good To Be True

YOUR POV

"Yah.. Lissa-ah.. Wake up.." a soft voice whispered into my ear. Her tone is so sweet, so soft and so angelic that I myself can't even open my eyes and wants to sleep again. She hit me gently but still it's not working until someone came in and shook me like a mad person. "YAH!! MELISSA KIM!!! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!! OR ELSE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!! AGAIN!!!" She gave me one last shake and then left the room with Netalie. I growned and walked out of my bed lazily. I grabbed my towel, bathe, changed to school uniform and walah! I'm all ready in 15 minutes! Something I should be amused on since I always take a longer time to get dress? Hahaha.. I made my bed, took my bag and left the room. Netalie was washing the dishes when I reached the dining room. I wondered where Alicia had gone to. "Nelly.. Where's Al?" I asked. "Al? She's outside. She received a phone call from her dad and said it's personal.. That's why she's outside.." Netalie replied. I ate my break fast, passed my culteries to Netalie and searched for Alicia. I brought my bag along with me.

"Are you okay?" I walked to her direction. She turned, wiped off her tears, looked away and continued enjoying the cool breeze she had been doing since the past few minutes. She then replied, "Yeah.. I'm okay.." Alicia smiled. Obviously she is not okay. I wanted to ask her more questions but I know there's no point doing it. She's good at keeping secrets. I decided to join her and enjoy the cool breeze. Minutes passed and now, clock striked at 8. Netalie came out of the house with Alicia's bag. "Come on! Let's go go go!!" she cheered as she passed the bag to Alicia.  We chit-chat as we walked to the elevator. Well, I was only talking to Netalie. Alicia was too busy texting someone while listening to music to even care about what's happening. I pressed the elevator button and the door opened, revealing 7 good-looking young men. We greeted those men 'Good Morning' and took the same elevator as them. Suddenly, somebody phone rang. It was Al's. 

"Annyeong oppa." 

The  men started whispering. 

"How could there possibly be any reception in a lift?"

"Appa? Hospital? Wae?! Ah. Arasso. Ne, annyeong."


Once the call ended, the lift reach the ground level. Without any second thought, Al ran out as fast as she could. Netalie and I was shocked. We decided to follow Al but then we received a text from her. 

Hey. I'm gonna skip school today. Dad was sent to the hospital. Gotta rush. Seeya later.

We walked to school as soon as she sms-ed. 


ALICIA POV

I ran to the hospital as soon as the lift door opened. 'POOF!' I hit someone. A mushroom-head for sure. "Mianhae!" I said. I was about to continue my run but someone stopped me. That person grabbed my wrist. I turned and look at the person. "Yes? What do you want from me Mister?" "I just wanna have a clear look at your face." He smiled. He sure is good-looking. Wait. Why did he want to look at my face??? He then let go of my wrist. Without hesistation, I ran away. 

YOUR POV

I walked to school with Netalie today. Once we reached our school, there were so many students crowded. Unlike any other days, today seems like a school full of screams. "Annyeonghasaeyo! Infinite-imnida!" "Aren't they the guys we shared a lift today?" Netalie asked me. "I think they are." We turned and looked at each other blankly. "Hey!" Someone called us. We turned and saw the tallest guy from Infinite coming over. "Aren't you the girls we shared a lift just now? Just the two of you?" We caught many fangirls staring at us. I stummered. "Uh, yes? I guess?" "Oh! That means we're neighbours then! Let me introduce myself in case you don't know who we are," the guy who's wearing a green cap said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Ije jireumun Jang Dongwoo-imnida!" Happy-Go-Lucky like the girl beside me. xD 
"Annyeong! My name is Lee Howon a.k.a Hoya!" Well-built body I see.
"Urmm. Hi, I'm L." Good-looking?
"Annyeong!I'm Sungjong! Hope we can become best friends!"  The skinny yet cheerful one said.

"Oh! I'm Sungyeol!" So the guy who whispered just now was Sungyeol..
"Annyeong! I am leader of Infinite, Kim Sunggyu-imnida."  Why so serious bro? :P 
"And I'm Nam Woohyun!" Ok can. xD 

The way we introduced ourself and greet them is a little bit awkward. 

"An-an-annyeonghasaeyo. Uh-urm, itje jireumun Netalie Park-imnida..."
"Annye-nye-nyeonghasaeyo. Itje jireumun Meh-Mel-Melissa Ke-Kim-imnida.." 


"Someone is missing right?" L wondered. "Yeap!"

"Al? You meant by Al?" Netalie asked. "So her name is Al too like our L! Hahahaha~" the old one teased. xD

"Hyung, I'm Kim Myungsoo. She's... Al.."

"Alicia Lee."
"Ah! Where is she by the way?" 
"She had an emergency. Had to skip school."
"Aww.. That's so sad."
"You'll meet her later, if she come home."
"She ran away?"
"Aniya.. She's the type of person who doesn't like to share problems."
"Hyung! She's just like you!"
"Aish.. Ani.." 

"Just admit it L.."
Woohyun stuck his tongue out.
"Yah! Since when you're this shy?" Sungyeol smirked. 

"Come on!" Hoya tried to change the topic. "Let them introduce this school to us! We're gonna be studying here starting from today!" Hoya's words, causes the fan girls to scream their lungs out. B.A.P walked pass us. I caught Himchan and Daehyun rolling their eyes. Fangirls were screaming, again. Netalie grabbed me quickly and hugged me which attract people's attention. I pulled away from her as soon as B.A.P was gone from our sight. "Yah! What was that for?" I scolded Netalie. "Don't try to act all brave or strong my dearest Melissa," she replied. "Al isn't here. So, I should be the one to protect you," she continued. "You're not even as strong as I am, my lovely Netalie.." I told her. She giggled and blushed. "Now come on! Let's introduce them to our school," I said. Netalie held Sungjong's hand and mine and dragged us inside. "Guess we already have some new friends," I hear Sunggyu said. They followed us from behind. Netalie won't let go of my hand, so as Sungjong's hand. A phone rang out of a sudden. It was Netalie's. Netalie let go of our hands and pick up her phone. "An-nong Khun oppa!" 

TO BE CONTINUE........................ BAM BAM BAM.