Solution Six aka A Disaster by Kim Yugyeom

How To Propose 101

Solution Six aka A Disaster by Kim Yugyeom

"I'm out of here." Mark stood up from his seat, knowing that things are going nowhere. "I will just stick to my own plan."

"Wait!" Yugyeom stood up too and forced the older guy back into his seat. "I have not given you my suggestion yet!"

Everyone else groaned.

"You know, I have a feeling that I'd rather not listen to yours at all." Mark sighed but still sat back down. "But go ahead, we are all listening."


The rooftop swimming pool of the hotel was filled with people in their most casual summer wear.  The music was blasting and everyone was having fun. No one except Mark and his six good friends knew about the main event of that party.

But for now, only Yugyeom knew what would happen.

Nayeon was in her sundress by the side of the cocktail table with her good friend, Jeongyeon aka Jinyoung's fiancée by her side. They were gossiping about how Jinyoung fumbled during his proposal—

("WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ADD THAT!?")

They were both laughing and Jinyoung swore that he saw Nayeon stifling a laugh when their eyes met. The party was going as planned; now they just have to wait for the special guest to arrive.

Which he eventually did.

The music stopped and the attention was now all on Yugyeom who welcomed the "guest" to the spotlight. Curious mumbles and whispers were heard amongst the crowd.

"Hey Nayeon." Jeongyeon leaned towards her best friend. "Your boyfriend planned this, did he mentioned any special guest?"

"No—" Nayeon shook her head. "He left all the planning to the boys and only told me to wear my prettiest sundress."

Both their attention was once again shifted back to Yugyeom and the special guest. The music started blasting again; this time, instead of the previous upbeat songs, sensual songs were played.

Everyone blinked.

The "special guest" then invited Nayeon onto the mini stage Yugyeom had set up. Nayeon had initially rejected and turned to her boyfriend for help however, for some reason, her boyfriend did nothing.

What happened next was the reason why Nayeon dropped the glass of cocktail she was holding on.

The "special guest" started moving and dancing to the music and somehow, under the cheers of everyone (only Yugyeom), he started stripping. At that moment, Nayeon was on the verge of tears.

Because with every piece of clothing stripped, the few words were formed.

"Nayeon, will you ma—"


"If you continue that, I will kill you." Mark cut Yugyeom off in a quiet and cold tone. However, Yugyeom who was explaining excitedly didn't seem to notice the deadly glare Mark was giving him; in fact he was only upset that he couldn't finish telling everyone his AWESOME idea.

"But I haven't finished it!"

"Another word from you and I swear, I will kill you." Mark repeated again, this time his voice a lot more cold than before.

This time, Yugyeom finally took notice of the deadly silence that was filling up the atmosphere at their table. He looked around; Jaebum and Jinyoung were glaring at him; Jackson sighed and was trying to calm Mark down by feeding him more cola. Youngjae face was slightly red as he placed a hand on his forehead in disbelief.

Bambam was the only one who was holding back his laugh.

"It was a fun idea, right?" Yugyeom shifted to Bambam's side and whispered. Just before Bambam could reply, Mark's quiet voice did it first.

"Say yes and I will kill you too, Bam."

Bambam cleared his throat and swallowed down the 'yes' he was about to say.

"I'm leaving." Mark stood up again and this time, no one stopped him. They could all feel the upcoming wrath from Mark. "I will think of something again and..."

Mark glared at Yugyeom again.

"One of you, make sure he doesn't go near my girlfriend. Or I will kill him, you guys and the stripper he's going to hire."


' this is the craziest idea i've ever came up with. but knowing yugyeom and his songs, i feel like this is the kind of rubbish he will come up with. it was fun writing all these scenarios! i hope you guys had fun reading!

votes and comments are very welcomed!

- ddeokbxkki -