fin

triggered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(au idea from jisoo’s brother’s wedding + 5 years anniversary special)

 

“Jennie how many more times are you going to ing change your dress?” Lisa annoyingly yelled from the other side of the room.

 

The three of them were invited to the wedding of Jisoo’s brother. Their parents as well, but the older were already dressed and waiting for them at the salon. Jennie opened her door revealing her wearing a black shirt, black pants and her white sneakers. Lisa groaned when she saw that Jennie didn’t even choose any of the dress she was choosing from earlier.

 

“You took 2 ing hours inside and you ended up wearing that? THAT?” Lisa pointed at Jennie with an annoyed look. Those weren’t even in the choices earlier. Jennie rolled her eyes then went past Lisa.

“Jisoo told me to wear something simple.” She answered checking her purse for her lipbalm.

“Bring some heels atleast.” Lisa can’t help but shake her head. She got her bag and called for Chaeyoung.

 

--

 

Of course Jennie’s mom knew of her relationship with Jisoo, the same with Jisoo’s family. They were all accepting but some older member of Jisoo’s family like her grandmother doesn’t need to know any of it.

 

“Mom what if they don’t like me?” Jennie who was sharing a ride with her mom voiced her worries. “I mean I don’t know it’s just weird .. all her relatives will be there. I am freaking out.”

“Jennie you are just attending a wedding. This is not even your wedding hon.” Mrs. Kim laughed making Jennie groan.

“MOM!”

“I’m just kidding come here.” Jennie moved closer to her mom, she leaned her head on her mother’s shoulder as she listened “Just be yourself. Jisoo already loves you as you are and that’s the most important thing here.”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t think too much about it. Enjoy yourself they’ll love you baby.”

“Thank you Mom.”

 

--

 

Jisoo was there to approach them once they arrived. She hugged her members and their parents as well. Of course the longest hug was for Jennie.

 

“I’m so glad you’re here.” Jisoo whispered as she hugged her girlfriend tightly “And your mom as well.”

“Glad I’m here baby.”

“Hi Aunties! Thank you for coming! Let us all get inside shall we?”

 

Jisoo lead them to their table and once they were settled in their seats her parents came over to greet them. While the parents are busy talking Jisoo went beside Jennie and reached for her right hand with a squeeze. Jennie smiled at the gesture. “You look wonderful.” Jisoo whispered

“Not as gorgeous as you babe. That dress is nice.” Jennie was the literal embodiment of heart-eyes emoji when she was looking at Jisoo.

“Sweet talker!” Jisoo laughed shyly as she pinched Jennie’s arm “I’ll be at the other table. I saved you a seat by the way if you decide to come over later.”

“Sure babe.”

 

--

 

The party started shortly after, there was a ceremony and the picture taking. Lisa nudged Jennie who was smiling widely as she stared at Jisoo’s beautiful family. The older looked really inlove with Jisoo it made Lisa smile to herself.

 

“You’re smiling like a total idiot.” She commented with a light laugh

“I wanna marry her Lis. I wanna see her in a white dress too walking down the aisle as our family watched. Damn it.” Jennie looked at Lisa her smile getting wide like she has a terrible plan “I got her a ring by the way.”

“You what??”

“It’s for our anniversary.” Jennie looked proud of herself.

“I guess that’s cool. I thought you’re going to propose or something.”

“Who knows?” Jennie then laughed making Lisa laugh as well

“Idiot in love.”

“I am Jisoo’s idiot only.”

“AH whipped Kim.”

 

“Girls it’s our turn!” Jisoo called for them to take a picture

 

Jennie was so giddy as she greeted the wife and husband. She had known Jisoo’s brother ever since she was fifteen and the guy was like a real older brother to her.

 

“Congratulations oppa! I wish you a happy and healthy marriage.” She also greeted the wife whom she met a couple of times during dinners with the Kim family. “Congratulations unnie.”

“Thank you Jen!” Jisoo’s brother wiggled her brows “You should be next!”

“Ahhh oppa!” Jisoo hit her brother in the arms as she moved on the other side

“What?! No one is getting any younger.” Jennie can’t help but smile as they posed for the photo

 

 

-

 

“Hey babe.” Jennie greeted Jisoo with a side hug as she went to their table. “How is our little guy doing huh?” Jennie greeted Jisoo’s nephew who was watching a video from a tablet but all she got was a cute smile and a short “good.”

“Did you eat already? How was the food?” It was Jisoo’s turn to ask her a question

“Yeah I did. It was great, the wine was really superb too!”

 

“Jisoo come here first there’s someone I want you to meet! Come!” Jisoo smiled apologetically to Jennie before she got up. “I’ll be back babe please look after him fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter