REQUEST 4 - [Reaction] Reacting to watching a horror movie together (Idol AU)

Jeon Wonwoo X Miyawaki Sakura [Oneshots, Reactions, Imagines, Etc]

Welp, we can all imagine how this one goes

Welp, we can all imagine how this one goes. Good luck, Sakura.

Anyway, the requester also wanted this to be an Idol AU, so yeah, let us all imagine the sweet moments between these two with their respective groups in a soft, fluffy imagination~

A big thank you to maiamaria0014 for requesting this reaction! (Psst! She makes good fanfic of Wonwoo X Sakura! Go check her out!) Onto the story~!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the gifs used below. All rights go to their respective owners.

Situation: It just so happens that IZ*ONE was free at the moment

Situation: It just so happens that IZ*ONE was free at the moment. So SEVENTEEN invited the girls to watch a movie together. While the girls were ecstatic to watch the movies with their seniors, one of them was not expecting it to be a horror movie.

Sakura

Sakura

"...I'm not scared, I'm not scared, I'm not scared... *jumpscare* AHHHH!!!!!!"

Everyone knows that Sakura is a scaredy-cat and it doesn't help that her members loves to scare her at the same time a jumpscare occurred. So she went ahead and stayed with Wonwoo, sitting exactly behind him because she didn't want to directly see the movie. She would chant to herself that everything was going to be fine and that she wasn't afraid but unfortunately, it didn't and she would always scream in fright when a jumpscare happened. She would cling to Wonwoo's shirt as she peeked from his shoulder from time to time, earning laughters from others and consolation from Wonwoo himself.

 

Wonwoo

"It's okay, you'll be safe here."

Wonwoo wasn't even sure if he should laugh or pitied her. He found her actions cute and amusing when she used him as a shield between herself and the movie, occasionally hiding behind him if a jumpscare occurred. After seeing how she couldn't stop trembling in fear, he offered her to get under a blanket with him, which she gladly did and kept herself hidden from the movie and everyone. But that doesn't stop her from hearing the horrible sounds effects and noise coming from the movie. So, Wonwoo would soothe her down by patting her head and gentle backrubs.

So, Wonwoo would soothe her down by patting her head and gentle backrubs

Finally finished the 4th request! Woohoo~

Sorry for taking so long to update! I was wondering how I should go with this reaction and BAM! There you go! Hope you liked it~!

Anyway, don't forget to leave an upvote and subscribe in case you want to keep up-to-date with the status of the story!

Until then, bye~!